USA and New world government asks - when will Russia unite with the rest of Ukraine?

Russian troops poised to 'run' into Moldova, Nato commander warns - Telegraph

"Fears that Russia could seize a second chunk of territory in eastern Europe grew on Sunday after Nato's top commander warned that Moscow's troops were poised to move into a pro-Moscow enclave of Moldova.

"US Air Force General Philip Breedlove said that Russian troops massing on the eastern border of Ukraine were well-positioned to head to Transdniester, a Russian-speaking enclave that has declared independence from the rest of Moldova.

"Transdniester's people have long sought closer ties with Moscow, and to this day, the streets of the capital, Tiraspol, are decked out with statues of Lenin and other symbols of the Soviet Union."

Will your opinions change if Russia offers Transdniester the same referendum as Crimea?
As I understand it, referendum is democracy, democracy is referendum, and USA and the axis of the democracy (led by international bankers I believe) have convinced me over the decades that democracy is a good thing, that it means freedom for the people, and so now they are all of a sudden against a referendums? I guarantee you that
THE ONLY WAY A US GOVERNMENT can be replaced, the ONLY way third parties can win elections in America, is BY REFERENDUM:

Would Americans vote to join Russia in a referendum in America? I think NOT! would Mexicans vote to join America in a referendum? I believe so! (would be too bad who like to have all the Mexicans weeding their gardens, but would be good for humanity in general I believe) Would a referendum in USA bring us leadership such as Libertarians, who would cut taxation, eliminate federal reserve, restore democracy, end crime and drug wars, restore prosperity to minorities and the middle class?? you bet you!!

US voters whose ballots contain third party candidates for House and Senate races could accomplish the same goal as a referendum by simply ignoring Republican OR Democrat candidates; choosing from Green Party, Libertarian, or Peace & Freedom candidates would send the richest 1% of Americans a message they haven't heard since Tom Paine died.

I think you are wrong, because 1) it still did not happen, while 2) I conducted such polls with a negative vote option, and a "crank" such as Ron Paul, always would come out as a winner against establishment's predicted winners such as McCain, Romney, Obama, Clinton and the rest. - People are just too sucked into the left/right circus on the media, and I can not even blame them, because I was one of them, and if you think it's because they are evil stupid, then why don't you conduct a poll for yourself, or a poll asking if they would like a referendum on US government?

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not allowed to go into discussions about Hitler, because today, people in Europe are even sitting in prisons for denying the official story of Holocaust, so please refrain from referencing Hitler, thank you.

So what happened to those 6 million Jews? Aliens took them into outer space?

The truth of course if that most of them starved to death, since the Allies bombed the railways and other critical infrastructure, and many regular German citizens starved to death themselves during this period. However, 6million+ Jews did die under Nazi jurisdiction.
Wars are a sad thing for humanity, but if we can identify all the fraud politicians and activists, we can liberate ourselves from this criminal cult that starts them:

Abolishing the Federal Reserve should be our first aim. 100% reserve banking should be our second step. France did it during the late 19th Century, and flourished. Don't listen to any scare tactics about "inflexibility" of 100% reserve banking.

Last edited by a moderator:
As I understand it, referendum is democracy, democracy is referendum, and USA and the axis of the democracy (led by international bankers I believe) have convinced me over the decades that democracy is a good thing, that it means freedom for the people, and so now they are all of a sudden against a referendums? I guarantee you that
THE ONLY WAY A US GOVERNMENT can be replaced, the ONLY way third parties can win elections in America, is BY REFERENDUM:

Would Americans vote to join Russia in a referendum in America? I think NOT! would Mexicans vote to join America in a referendum? I believe so! (would be too bad who like to have all the Mexicans weeding their gardens, but would be good for humanity in general I believe) Would a referendum in USA bring us leadership such as Libertarians, who would cut taxation, eliminate federal reserve, restore democracy, end crime and drug wars, restore prosperity to minorities and the middle class?? you bet you!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=of2zpXtBFUw
US voters whose ballots contain third party candidates for House and Senate races could accomplish the same goal as a referendum by simply ignoring Republican OR Democrat candidates; choosing from Green Party, Libertarian, or Peace & Freedom candidates would send the richest 1% of Americans a message they haven't heard since Tom Paine died.

Cry me a river hippie.
:eusa_boohoo:
What's wrong with FLUSHING a hundred incumbents of both corporate parties from the US Congress in a single news cycle next November, Spiro?

Cry me a river hippie.
:eusa_boohoo:
What's wrong with FLUSHING a hundred incumbents of both corporate parties from the US Congress in a single news cycle next November, Spiro?
Democracy is the problem with America. The last thing we need to be doing is shipping the current crop of assholes out for bigger libfags like you suggest.

Forum List

Back