USA and New world government asks - when will Russia unite with the rest of Ukraine?

The English were probably wondering what their goals were in the Sudetenland in 1938 as well. After all Hitler was only protecting the German speakers there.
I am not allowed to go into discussions about Hitler, because today, people in Europe are even sitting in prisons for denying the official story of Holocaust, so please refrain from referencing Hitler, thank you.

So what happened to those 6 million Jews? Aliens took them into outer space?

The truth of course if that most of them starved to death, since the Allies bombed the railways and other critical infrastructure, and many regular German citizens starved to death themselves during this period. However, 6million+ Jews did die under Nazi jurisdiction.
Wars are a sad thing for humanity, but if we can identify all the fraud politicians and activists, we can liberate ourselves from this criminal cult that starts them:

Last edited by a moderator:
Russian troops poised to 'run' into Moldova, Nato commander warns - Telegraph

"Fears that Russia could seize a second chunk of territory in eastern Europe grew on Sunday after Nato's top commander warned that Moscow's troops were poised to move into a pro-Moscow enclave of Moldova.

"US Air Force General Philip Breedlove said that Russian troops massing on the eastern border of Ukraine were well-positioned to head to Transdniester, a Russian-speaking enclave that has declared independence from the rest of Moldova.

"Transdniester's people have long sought closer ties with Moscow, and to this day, the streets of the capital, Tiraspol, are decked out with statues of Lenin and other symbols of the Soviet Union."

Will your opinions change if Russia offers Transdniester the same referendum as Crimea?

USA and New world government asks - when will Russia unite with the rest of Ukraine?

And with Latvia?
And Estonia?
And Kahzakstan?
And Azerbaijan?
And the rest of the former Soviet "republics" that briefly gained their freedom in the 1990s, back when the U.S. was strong enough to provide inspiration and keep the Communist Russian govt on the ropes, unable to keep its subjects enslaved?

That period has now ended. How long before Russia re-enslaves them?

One down, ten to go.

PVSI, you are a disgusting piece of shit!

Russia takes over the Ukraine in 1930's, starves 10 to 20 million Ukraine farmers, gives those farms to Russians, so now everything is hunky dory? Every Russian in Ukraine, and Crimea BTW, should be hung.

Oh bite me. I'm of Ukrainian descent and I don't maintain a hard on for what happened under Stalin. The Russia of today is not the USSR.

Your post is ridiculous. Shall we kill every German now for two world wars? Kill every Italian for living in the same land as Mussolini? Let's really give it. Kill every Japanese for WWII.

Come on. Get real.

Last edited:

And with Latvia?
And Estonia?
And Kahzakstan?
And Azerbaijan?
And the rest of the former Soviet "republics" that briefly gained their freedom in the 1990s, back when the U.S. was strong enough to provide inspiration and keep the Communist Russian govt on the ropes, unable to keep its subjects enslaved?

One down, ten to go.

Enslaved by the EU or enslaved by Russia. Interesting choices for those countries. I personally would prefer Russia over the EU.

Try reading the Daily Mail UK for just one month and see how the iron fist of the EU rules the UK.

Talk about dictatorship. It has a name. Its called the EU.

"Fears that Russia could seize a second chunk of territory in eastern Europe grew on Sunday after Nato's top commander warned that Moscow's troops were poised to move into a pro-Moscow enclave of Moldova.

"US Air Force General Philip Breedlove said that Russian troops massing on the eastern border of Ukraine were well-positioned to head to Transdniester, a Russian-speaking enclave that has declared independence from the rest of Moldova.

"Transdniester's people have long sought closer ties with Moscow, and to this day, the streets of the capital, Tiraspol, are decked out with statues of Lenin and other symbols of the Soviet Union."

Will your opinions change if Russia offers Transdniester the same referendum as Crimea?

Well if any one has been paying attention to the goons in Kiev beating the shit out of the Ukrainian TV executive and forcing him to resign on air as they kept hitting him on the head because he had the nerve to report the news that Crimea voted to go with Russia, I could see other pro Russian enclaves running to mother Russia for protection against these whack jobs in Kiev.

Instead of asking what are US goals in Ukraine

Proxy war to prevent Russia from dominating central Asia and eventually destroying the U.S. reserve currency in respect to the petro dollar. Game over for the great United Sates.

They can't do it alone. They'll need China's help and both would have to set up an alternate currency. A possible scenario........but years down the road.

The English were probably wondering what their goals were in the Sudetenland in 1938 as well. After all Hitler was only protecting the German speakers there.
I am not allowed to go into discussions about Hitler, because today, people in Europe are even sitting in prisons for denying the official story of Holocaust, so please refrain from referencing Hitler, thank you.

So what happened to those 6 million Jews? Aliens took them into outer space?

The truth of course if that most of them starved to death, since the Allies bombed the railways and other critical infrastructure, and many regular German citizens starved to death themselves during this period. However, 6million+ Jews did die under Nazi jurisdiction.

Thoughts on this?

Why do the numbers for Auschwitz-Birkenau keep changing? | Scrapbookpages Blog

The charge against the Germans at Nuremberg was based on a document written on May 6, 1945 by the Soviet Union that was accepted into evidence by the Nuremberg IMT although there was no proof whatsoever given in this document that 4 million people had been killed. The Soviet figure of 4 million was based on the estimated capacity of the ovens at Auschwitz and Birkenau. The ovens at Birkenau had been removed by the Germans two months before they abandoned the camp, but the Soviets were still able to somehow estimate their capacity.

The Soviets also charged the German war criminals with killing 1.5 million prisoners at Majdanek. That figure has now been reduced to 78,000 by the Majdanek Museum. Out of this number, 59,000 were Jews.

In 1990, the plaques with the figure of 4 million at the International Monument at Birkenau were removed. It was not until 1995 that new plaques were placed at the International Monument with 20 metal plates inscribed in Yiddish, English and all the major languages of Europe; the plaques were set on granite slabs on the steps of the International Monument. The number of deaths at Auschwitz, according to each of the 20 metal plates, is 1.5 million.

But 1.5 million is not the official number of deaths at Auschwitz. The official estimate, currently given by the Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum, is 1.1 million deaths.

As I understand it, referendum is democracy, democracy is referendum, and USA and the axis of the democracy (led by international bankers I believe) have convinced me over the decades that democracy is a good thing, that it means freedom for the people, and so now they are all of a sudden against a referendums? I guarantee you that
THE ONLY WAY A US GOVERNMENT can be replaced, the ONLY way third parties can win elections in America, is BY REFERENDUM:

Would Americans vote to join Russia in a referendum in America? I think NOT! would Mexicans vote to join America in a referendum? I believe so! (would be too bad who like to have all the Mexicans weeding their gardens, but would be good for humanity in general I believe) Would a referendum in USA bring us leadership such as Libertarians, who would cut taxation, eliminate federal reserve, restore democracy, end crime and drug wars, restore prosperity to minorities and the middle class?? you bet you!!

As I understand it, referendum is democracy, democracy is referendum, and USA and the axis of the democracy (led by international bankers I believe) have convinced me over the decades that democracy is a good thing, that it means freedom for the people, and so now they are all of a sudden against a referendums?
Some people just aren't ready for democracy.

"Some people" being Egyptians:
Egypt's Islamists still not ready for democracy | Fox News

Libyans:
Libya Ready for Democracy? | On Air Videos | Fox News

Muslims/Middle Easterners:
Former Bush-Cheney National Spokesman Thinks Muslims Are Incapable Of Democracy: 'This Is The Middle East' | ThinkProgress

And apparently, not even Americans, but at least they're aware of it and don't try to vote:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voter_turnout_in_the_United_States_presidential_elections
Voter turnout by year:
1828: 57.6%
1912: 58.8%
1920: 49.2%
1996: 49.0%
2012: 57.5%

Democracy is a good thing, but only when it is given to those who are ready for it. The easiest way to show you're ready for democracy is to privately vote and publicly shill for the Republicratic cause, as sanctioned by Uncle Sam's puppets in the White House and Congress.

Proxy war to prevent Russia from dominating central Asia and eventually destroying the U.S. reserve currency in respect to the petro dollar. Game over for the great United Sates.

It should be noted that the below mentioned deal, if it goes through, already has been 5 years in the making.

Petrodollar Alert: Putin Prepares To Announce "Holy Grail" Gas Deal With China | Zero Hedge

Why should the U.S. have goals in Ukraine?

The US goals in the Ukraine are to subjugate its sovereignty to the European Union. This would allow them to remove the Russian Navy from Crimea, enabling the US military industrial complex and Turkey to invade Iran and Syria.

But when Russian annexed Crimea, that plan was shot down.

Any more questions?

I have to say I'm still in shock that our idiotic leaders actually thought that Putin was just going to hand over his multi million dollar port in such a strategic location.

Good grief! It should come as no surprise to anyone that Putin pissed in their cornflakes. Or that a state like Crimea that was ethnically Russian to begin with would vote for Russia's protection from the goons that took over Kiev in a coup.

Logic of a twit....since some people speak Russian in Ukraine.....that means Russia can just invade it.

Well, what about Russian speaking clowns in other European countries....I guess Russia is free to invade them.

Fuck those other people living in those countries because Russians should get their way. Ask the Tatars in Crimea losing their homes today....

LOL, like you knew where Crimea was or who the Tatars were a month ago.

So what, Americans should die to preserve vestiges of Ottoman imperialism?:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

And with Latvia?
And Estonia?
And Kahzakstan?
And Azerbaijan?

One down, ten to go.
Two (or three) down, four to go:

"In Clark's book, Winning Modern Wars, published in 2003, he describes his conversation with a military officer in the Pentagon shortly after 9/11 regarding a plan to attack seven Middle Eastern countries in five years: 'As I went back through the Pentagon in November 2001, one of the senior military staff officers had time for a chat. Yes, we were still on track for going against Iraq, he said. But there was more. This was being discussed as part of a five-year campaign plan, he said, and there were a total of seven countries, beginning with Iraq, then Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and finishing off Iran.'"

Russia isn't destabilizing governments on the opposite side of the planet from Moscow.

Wesley Clark - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

My question I guess is to any people who are not zombies of the western axis of the so called democracy, and the question is this: when will Putin liberate the rest of Ukraine?
My guess: Only if it becomes necessary to do so to protect the human rights of Ukrainians. My understanding is that the western and northern areas are basically EU-lovers who want to sell their freedom for the promise of limited, temporary economic prosperity, whereas the southern and eastern are Eurosceptic and more pro-freedom, pro-home rule, etc., and thus gravitate towards Russia to protect them.

Did you really just say that southern and eastern Ukes gravitate towards Russia to protect their freedom (as if Russia has a rep for doing such a thing)? :lol:

Well if any one has been paying attention to the goons in Kiev beating the shit out of the Ukrainian TV executive and forcing him to resign on air as they kept hitting him on the head because he had the nerve to report the news that Crimea voted to go with Russia, I could see other pro Russian enclaves running to mother Russia for protection against these whack jobs in Kiev.
I saw the beating you mentioned on Democracy Now!
There's no doubt the corporate media in the US isn't willing to show the Neo-Nazis who've been given government posts in the new Ukrainian government or their hired thugs like the ones who beat the executive. It seems likely Russia will launch military operations within a few weeks to limit any further NATO/EU inroads on their borders.

Logic of a twit....since some people speak Russian in Ukraine.....that means Russia can just invade it.

Well, what about Russian speaking clowns in other European countries....I guess Russia is free to invade them.

Fuck those other people living in those countries because Russians should get their way. Ask the Tatars in Crimea losing their homes today....

LOL, like you knew where Crimea was or who the Tatars were a month ago.
So what, Americans should die to preserve vestiges of Ottoman imperialism?:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol:
Interesting that I, as a Lithuanian, for the last 26 years have always been called a "RUSSIAN" by these American rednecks... VERY INTERESTING!!! Brilliant point Steinlight

Last edited:

As I understand it, referendum is democracy, democracy is referendum, and USA and the axis of the democracy (led by international bankers I believe) have convinced me over the decades that democracy is a good thing, that it means freedom for the people, and so now they are all of a sudden against a referendums? I guarantee you that
THE ONLY WAY A US GOVERNMENT can be replaced, the ONLY way third parties can win elections in America, is BY REFERENDUM:

Would Americans vote to join Russia in a referendum in America? I think NOT! would Mexicans vote to join America in a referendum? I believe so! (would be too bad who like to have all the Mexicans weeding their gardens, but would be good for humanity in general I believe) Would a referendum in USA bring us leadership such as Libertarians, who would cut taxation, eliminate federal reserve, restore democracy, end crime and drug wars, restore prosperity to minorities and the middle class?? you bet you!!

US voters whose ballots contain third party candidates for House and Senate races could accomplish the same goal as a referendum by simply ignoring Republican OR Democrat candidates; choosing from Green Party, Libertarian, or Peace & Freedom candidates would send the richest 1% of Americans a message they haven't heard since Tom Paine died.

US voters whose ballots contain third party candidates for House and Senate races could accomplish the same goal as a referendum by simply ignoring Republican OR Democrat candidates; choosing from Green Party, Libertarian, or Peace & Freedom candidates would send the richest 1% of Americans a message they haven't heard since Tom Paine died.

Cry me a river hippie.
:eusa_boohoo:

Forum List

Back