USA cops are out of control

If they legalize drugs, most people who don't use now still won't use. Imo.

We could start by ending the drug war. That would also end a lot of gang related problems. Not to mention there are to many laws on the books that shouldn't be illegal. We all know prohibition just causes more problems and a black market.
To stop the drug war there should be some alternative. You can just legalize them all.
By the time drugs reach the street the major drug criminals have made their money and it is a failure in the drug war. For decades the police have made users and small time dealers pay the price to make it look like they are doing something about drugs. Meanwhile Americans can get all the drugs they want. The drug war is an utter failure that only serves to keep the prisons full of repeat offenders.
Again, I agree with everything you said. But what is the solution? Legalize it and make it possible for heroin to be sold in every store?
No. Instead of jail you put people in drug treatment and offer them legal alternatives to illegal drugs. You undercut the market for illegal drugs while freeing up law enforcement to go after the source.
In other words, let the state provide the drugs to the addicts. And this provision should be at the state 's cost. It would have a positive impact on decreasing of drug related crimes, for example. But then again, giving the state officials more power and money can lead to spreading corruption.
Like the current system is not corrupt? One of the biggest problems with cops is payoffs and extortion connected with the street level drug trade. The state managing the flow of drugs in society is preferable to allowing a violent criminal element to control the movement and distribution of drugs. Americans are going to have their drugs one way or another. Accept that and the rest follows.
The current system is corrupt to the core, indeed. Well, maybe if one way to solve the issue has proved fruitless, maybe it means than another one should be tried. Overall, I agree with the view that consumers of drugs shouldn't be punished for buying or keeping the drugs. It is more a medical issue.

We need to weed out the millions of cops who have a “ checkered history “ of complaints and only hire cops with real college degrees .
That's essentially the policy of OPM with respect to hiring at the FBI, primarily, as far as law enforcement as such is concerned. From the days of the Obama administration, Katherine Archuleta, the unclassified SAP database, the big hack.
Too many times have white pig cops killed innocent folks of color for no reason !!
We can do better
State and local patrol cars are outfitted with assault rifles, sniper scopes, night vision, and all sorts of other goodies that are not needed under any circumstances for small town, local, city, or state law enforcement of non-federal jurisdiction.
What about the black "pig cops" that's killed folks of colour? or are they exempt?
That's the thing. There are white people who are quite racist and do hate blacks — but as a consequence they don't know any black people well enough to get so personal or one on one to shoot and kill.

A lot of the crime family stuff is black-on-black — cop or not, you've got to know somebody well enough somehow — be of the same family, race, community, whatever — to blame that person for ruining your life, and become angry enough to commit the crime of murder.

We need to weed out the millions of cops
We could start by ending the drug war
That's right. You don't end a drug war by "weeding" people out. There's something a little bit off about that. There's generally a bong full of CBD-infused water or something like that hidden behind a cubicle partition somewhere in the office and a stifling atmosphere of bureaucracy that permeates the whole building.

Legionnaires disease, sick building syndrome — people are addicted, and they always find a way to blame the nasty side effects on something, anything but the weed they're smoking in the building.

We could start by ending the drug war. That would also end a lot of gang related problems. Not to mention there are to many laws on the books that shouldn't be illegal. We all know prohibition just causes more problems and a black market.
To stop the drug war there should be some alternative. You can just legalize them all.

I don't agree. You can legalize them all. For years we were told about Marijuana being so horrible and they have been locking people up for a plant for a long time. Now it is practically legal everywhere. As was found with alcohol. Prohibition does not work.

The reason they won't make all drugs legal though is because there is too much black ops money made off of it. Such as what is done with the Heroine trade and the CIA. Why do you think we are in Afghanistan? A lot of the drugs are shipped in by our own governments. It also keeps the Prison Industrial Complex going by taken out the little guys.

Weed is a far cry from cocaine,heroin,meth and a host of other highly addictive drugs.
If you're going to legalize them you need to give them out for free,otherwise the druggies will rob,steal and kill to get money for their fix.
And yes I know about drugs...I used a shit ton of them in my youth but thankfully I was able to recognise the damage they were causing in my life and gave them up at around 23.
Hard drugs destroy families. I'm not saying alcohol doesnt but there's this thing they call functional alcoholics,while I'm not saying thats a good thing it's far less damaging than a coke,meth or heroin addict.
If you'll notice it's always leftwing states that legalize drugs. In my opinion they do it to make their constituents more pliable and easier to control.

If you'll notice it's always leftwing states that legalize drugs. In my opinion they do it to make their constituents more pliable and easier to control
In this case they are maybe right. And that is not about assuming the power. The current strategy of fighting with this problem has failed. Something new should be tried. Basically, it is a medical issue.

I don't agree. You can legalize them all. For years we were told about Marijuana being so horrible and they have been locking people up for a plant for a long time. Now it is practically legal everywhere. As was found with alcohol. Prohibition does not work.

The reason they won't make all drugs legal though is because there is too much black ops money made off of it. Such as what is done with the Heroine trade and the CIA. Why do you think we are in Afghanistan? A lot of the drugs are shipped in by our own governments. It also keeps the Prison Industrial Complex going by taken out the little guys.
I cannot disagree with anything you stated.

We need to weed out the millions of cops who have a “ checkered history “ of complaints and only hire cops with real college degrees .
Too many times have white pig cops killed innocent folks of color for no reason !!
We can do better
12 million arrests per year, about 400 blacks killed while being arrested.....as for innocent, I doubt any of them were.

Weed is a far cry from cocaine,heroin,meth and a host of other highly addictive drugs.
If you're going to legalize them you need to give them out for free,otherwise the druggies will rob,steal and kill to get money for their fix.
And yes I know about drugs...I used a shit ton of them in my youth but thankfully I was able to recognise the damage they were causing in my life and gave them up at around 23.
Hard drugs destroy families. I'm not saying alcohol doesnt but there's this thing they call functional alcoholics,while I'm not saying thats a good thing it's far less damaging than a coke,meth or heroin addict.
If you'll notice it's always leftwing states that legalize drugs. In my opinion they do it to make their constituents more pliable and easier to control.
If you legalize them IMO they won't be as taboo and people won't use them as often. Look at cigarettes. It would most certainly enhance the drug treatment industry but to your point alcohol is awful for you and its everywhere.

How about we raise the qualifications again..... Back in the 60's and 70's the qualifications for both police and firefighters was lowered so "minorities" could qualify and the Departments could meet their Affirmative Action quotas
The problem is the bar you're raising and lowering. That's City Hall. They always hire jackass war criminals and mafia associates as police and firefighters, whereas none of those positions are open to brave and honest citizens who apply.

Federal blacklists, shitlists like NICS, and general public employee labor-union blackballing practices serve to keep decent people out of such positions.

If you legalize them IMO they won't be as taboo and people won't use them as often. Look at cigarettes. It would most certainly enhance the drug treatment industry but to your point alcohol is awful for you and its everywhere.

That doesnt make them any less addictive.
Just like alcohol.

That doesnt make them any less addictive.
Just like alcohol.
Of course not. But that is not about them but more about the problems they cause to the society. This way of solution can help lower the crimes related to drugs, slow the spread of diseases, undermine the black market etc.

We can do better

Remember "DEFUND"?

I told you that that was bullshit. I told you that liberals were just playing partisan games and would never go though with it.

And I told you that what they will do, is throw a couple of cops under the bus, throw some money at the problem, pretend to be addressing it, and then let it fade away, till the next time they need the issue.

AND that EVERYTHING they do, will make things worse for the black community.

Crime will skyrocket. Crime already IS skyrocketing. Cops will be doing LESS and blacks will be dying more.

That is what is happening. That is what will be happening. That is Biden.

Bend over and get ready, cause you can't stop it now.

We can do better

Remember "DEFUND"?

I told you that that was bullshit. I told you that liberals were just playing partisan games and would never go though with it.

And I told you that what they will do, is throw a couple of cops under the bus, throw some money at the problem, pretend to be addressing it, and then let it fade away, till the next time they need the issue.

AND that EVERYTHING they do, will make things worse for the black community.

Crime will skyrocket. Crime already IS skyrocketing. Cops will be doing LESS and blacks will be dying more.

That is what is happening. That is what will be happening. That is Biden.

Bend over and get ready, cause you can't stop it now.
Yes defund the cops except for my city lol

The respect for any authority has been washed right out of our society...so any symbol of authority like a cop will have a more difficult time....thus causing undo harm and an overall negative relationship from the start and I don't know how we go back....how do we bring back respect for law and order or even rules in a classroom....the horse is out of the barn....

The respect for any authority has been washed right out of our society...so any symbol of authority like a cop will have a more difficult time....thus causing undo harm and an overall negative relationship from the start and I don't know how we go back....how do we bring back respect for law and order or even rules in a classroom....the horse is out of the barn....
More strong signs of a dying nation

Forum List

Back