USA Freedom Girls sue Trump campaign

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
USA Freedom Girls sue Trump campaign

USA Freedom Girls Sue Trump Campaign for Stiffing Them
In the latest story from Trump's scampaign, these girls are suing the Trump campaign because (a) they refused to pay them $2,500 for performing, (b) instead they agreed on a merchandise table instead but there was no table at the rally, and (c) they weren't allowed to even bring the merchandise into the rally so they had to leave it all outside in the parking lot, (d) where it was stolen while they performed.

So the Trump campaign couldn't even cough up $2,500 to pay a few girls to perform at their rallies, yet they can afford to buy $55,000 worth of Trump's own book, which I find pretty interesting, and by that I mean disgusting.

Damn. Can't even pay for the services that you brought in the first place. This is called stealing!

No one cares. Just keeping saying to yourself, "One million Muslims a year for the next ten years." Then don't vote for it.
There is absolutely no reason to relocate Syria within our borders.
Keep America American.
Why do you think no one cares? The incident adds to the branding of Trump being a con artist and crook.

No one cares. Just keeping saying to yourself, "One million Muslims a year for the next ten years." Then don't vote for it.
Keep America American.
Why do you think no one cares? The incident adds to the branding of Trump being a con artist and crook.

I don't see where Trump had anything to do with it, nor do I see anything even resembling a verbal contract.

This happened last January. Surely the suit has been disposed by now. What was the decision?

Keep America American.

I don't see where Trump had anything to do with it, nor do I see anything even resembling a verbal contract.

This happened last January. Surely the suit has been disposed by now. What was the decision?
It looks like the suit has just been filed, after waiting for and giving the Trump campaign to resolve the problem.

If you look at a list of what voters consider important in this election, you'll find jobs, immigration, and not one give a shit about USA Freedom Girls.
Both candidates are struggling with integrity, honesty, and approval/disapproval ratings. Negative stories like this are not helpful in improving those ratings.

Forum List

Back