USA Today; Ford's Story Lacks Credibility

Ricky LIbtardo

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2016
Damn, when USA Today runs an article slamming Ford that doesn't bode well for Lieberals.

Now that's some wide circulation.

"Open-minded Americans of all stripes should see that — emotions aside — Ford’s testimony is completely devoid of credibility: so much so, that Mitchell told the Senate this week that Ford’s allegations do not even meet the preponderance of evidence standard. That standard, which governs in civil litigation, asks whether it is more likely than not that an event occurred.

Yes, victims must be believed. But Ford is not a victim — at least not of Kavanaugh.

Christine Blasey Ford's changing Kavanaugh assault story leaves her short on credibility

Damn, when USA Today runs an article slamming Ford that doesn't bode well for Lieberals.

"Open-minded Americans of all stripes should see that — emotions aside — Ford’s testimony is completely devoid of credibility: so much so, that Mitchell told the Senate this week that Ford’s allegations do not even meet the preponderance of evidence standard. That standard, which governs in civil litigation, asks whether it is more likely than not that an event occurred.

Yes, victims must be believed. But Ford is not a victim — at least not of Kavanaugh.

Christine Blasey Ford's changing Kavanaugh assault story leaves her short on credibility

I was going to say the same thing you did, LOL " When USA Today" says something it's like dammm.

The way Ford was telling her story and how she was telling it made me think Hollywood wrote the story for her and Soros paid both her and Hollywood.

Besides, Kavanaugh doesn't look like the guy who was chasing girls, he looks like the guy who tried to study hard (we made fun of them and called them botanists in our Soviet schools) while some other guys were chasing girls.

Last edited:

WTF? Journalism broke out?

no proof whatsoever
this whole ''incident'' is ridiculous as the world laughs at the US
she should never have been allowed to speak at these hearings

Damn, when USA Today runs an article slamming Ford that doesn't bode well for Lieberals.Now that's some wide circulation."Open-minded Americans of all stripes should see that — emotions aside — Ford’s testimony is completely devoid of credibility: so much so, that Mitchell told the Senate this week that Ford’s allegations do not even meet the preponderance of evidence standard. That standard, which governs in civil litigation, asks whether it is more likely than not that an event occurred.Yes, victims must be believed. But Ford is not a victim — at least not of Kavanaugh.Christine Blasey Ford's changing Kavanaugh assault story leaves her short on credibility
`
Thanks for linking to the opinion article written by Margot Cleveland, whomever that is.

Damn, when USA Today runs an article slamming Ford that doesn't bode well for Lieberals.Now that's some wide circulation."Open-minded Americans of all stripes should see that — emotions aside — Ford’s testimony is completely devoid of credibility: so much so, that Mitchell told the Senate this week that Ford’s allegations do not even meet the preponderance of evidence standard. That standard, which governs in civil litigation, asks whether it is more likely than not that an event occurred.Yes, victims must be believed. But Ford is not a victim — at least not of Kavanaugh.Christine Blasey Ford's changing Kavanaugh assault story leaves her short on credibility
`
Thanks for linking to the opinion article written by Margot Cleveland, whomever that is.

Why don't you take this opportunity to point out what she got wrong in the article or point me to your article in a national publication proving Kavanaugh is guilty. You know, cause you're all smart and shit.

[Why don't you take this opportunity to point out what she got wrong in the article or point me to your article in a national publication proving Kavanaugh is guilty. You know, cause you're all smart and shit.
`
It's her opinion knucklehead. Do you even know what an opinion means? Let me tell you; An opinion is a view, belief or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge. I like factual arguments, at least I can use facts but I'm not wasting time arguing someones opinion. This is not a factual, researched article, just one persons opinion. You may agree with it so that's your problem.

[Why don't you take this opportunity to point out what she got wrong in the article or point me to your article in a national publication proving Kavanaugh is guilty. You know, cause you're all smart and shit.
`
It's her opinion knucklehead. Do you even know what an opinion means? Let me tell you; An opinion is a view, belief or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge. I like factual arguments, at least I can use facts but I'm not wasting time arguing someones opinion. This is not a factual, researched article, just one persons opinion. You may agree with it so that's your problem.

She references Mitchell's conclusion that Ford's claims don't even meet the "preponderance of evidence standard"

Where did you get your standard, the Salem witch trials?

Forum List

Back