🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

USA

BlueJay28

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2014
Somebody asked me why I hate the USA, when I said that a micronation of mine, if it became a real existing country under my foundation.. would trade with the USA only for certain goods, like military weapons, space tech, and medical tech.

The rest would come from a variety of countries such as Britain, France and Spain, Italy, Belgium and Switzerland.

First of all...

The USA doesn't manufacture anything other than military weapons, outside of that market, its all robot labor, (or) outsourced labor, this is all complete crap... and I refuse to have that crap in my market available in my country.

My people are not going to be driving pieces of s)h!t that they don't know where its from or where the parts are from.

My people are not going to be a slave to cheap crap from the 3rd world.

Second of all, the USA isn't something I aspire to copying, when there is more and better available, and I damn sure don't aspire to having my country turned into a dump, or being loaded with companies from countries that use cheap foreign labor, and having us be that potentially cheap foreign labor.

I also disapprove of the USA's economic policies that allow a)ssholes like Walmart to thrive and that damn sure isn't allowed in my country.

I and no other first world country approves of the policies in the USA.

The USA's food market is patently unsafe, and that USA's food corporations cause people to become unhealthy because of what they sell, I will not allow the USA to cause my people to be unhealthy.

Even natural, organic food from the USA... other also natural, organic and safer and healthier alternatives are available.

Thirdly, being a new member of the world, outside of the USA, I have no intentions on bringing the USA's problems here and establishing Americanism here that is shared or approved of by nobody else.

I need outside friends, and connections, countries where my people are welcome, more than I need the USA.

And countries like Britain, France, Spain, Italy, Portugal and Belgium are a more attractive set of friends, than only having the USA, and people that I have nothing in common with.

Why is that ?

1. Architecture, Culture, Inventions, Heritage, Traditions.
2. Economics, These countries pay their workers.
3. Those countries share the world as friends, whereas the USA only has foreign governments for friends, IF that much.. there is a big difference.
4. Those countries have more to offer us to trade, and they don't produce ugly garbage.
5. Those countries are a much bigger outlet for my people, than just having 1 country.
6. The educational standards in most of those countries are higher than the USA's educational standards.

7. I have refuse to have my people call a uncultured, impersonal, and global giant corporate boondoggle "our culture".

8. Our market is our single largest cultural institution, and sign on the wall as to who our friends are... and our friend isn't American republican /Libertarian pieces of sh!t.

9. Economic science proves that I am better off paying a higher price for better, than a lower one for junk.

10. Because our country is a real country, where decisions are made, not the USA... where decisions are a joke because lobbyists.

And If you think I want my people to be welcome only on the stinky a)ss garbage dump for streets that exist in Philadelphia, New York and Atlantic City over something as simple as only being able to identify ourselves with the USA and nobody else.... you're badly mistaking.

And why not Germany ?

I'll be glad to tell you that too.

1. Because Germany is historically not our friends.
2. Because Germany's culture isn't our culture.
3. Germanic countries are bland as hell, and actually not very numerous.
Germany, the Netherlands, Iceland, Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Finland are the Germanic countries.

Both Britain's world, and the Latin world is much bigger, and they are closer friends.

There you go.

Somebody asked me why I hate the USA, when I said that a micronation of mine, if it became a real existing country under my foundation.. would trade with the USA only for certain goods, like military weapons, space tech, and medical tech.

The rest would come from a variety of countries such as Britain, France and Spain, Italy, Belgium and Switzerland.

First of all...

The USA doesn't manufacture anything other than military weapons, outside of that market, its all robot labor, (or) outsourced labor, this is all complete crap... and I refuse to have that crap in my market available in my country.

My people are not going to be driving pieces of s)h!t that they don't know where its from or where the parts are from.

Second of all, the USA isn't something I aspire to copying, when there is more and better available, and I damn sure don't aspire to having my country turned into a dump, or being loaded with companies from countries that use cheap foreign labor, and having us be that potentially cheap foreign labor.

I also disapprove of the USA's economic policies that allow a)ssholes like Walmart to thrive and that damn sure isn't allowed in my country.

The USA's food market is patently unsafe, and that USA's food corporations cause people to become unhealthy because of what they sell, I will not allow the USA to cause my people to be unhealthy.

Even natural, organic food from the USA... other also natural, organic and safer and healthier alternatives are available.

Thirdly, being a new member of the world, outside of the USA, I have no intentions on bringing the USA's problems here and establishing Americanism here that is shared or approved of by nobody else.

I need outside friends, and connections, countries where my people are welcome, more than I need the USA.

And countries like Britain, France, Spain, Italy, Portugal and Belgium are a more attractive set of friends, than only having the USA, and people that I have nothing in common with.

Why is that ?

3. Those countries share the world as friends, whereas the USA only has foreign governments for friends, IF that much.. there is a big difference.
4. Those countries have more to offer us to trade, and they don't produce ugly garbage.
5. Those countries are a much bigger outlet for my people, than just having 1 country.
6. The educational standards in most of those countries are higher than the USA's educational standards.

7. I have refuse to have my people call a uncultured, impersonal, and global giant corporate boondoggle "our culture".

8. Our market is our single largest cultural institution, and sign on the wall as to who our friends are... and our friend isn't American republican /Libertarian pieces of sh!t.

9. Economic science proves that I am better off paying a higher price for better, than a lower one for junk.

10. Because our country is a real country, where decisions are made, not the USA... where decisions are a joke because lobbyists.

And If you think I want my people to be welcome only on the stinky a)ss garbage dump for streets that exist in Philadelphia, New York and Atlantic City over something as simple as only being able to identify ourselves with the USA and nobody else.... you're badly mistaking.

And why not Germany ?

Germany, the Netherlands, Iceland, Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Finland are the Germanic countries.

Both Britain's world, and the Latin world is much bigger, and they are closer friends.

There you go.
Let us know when your country is well established, and your country and citizens are secure and prosperous. Let us know when your government actually represents the best interest of all, fairly, equally, and justly. Let us know when your education system produces nothing but scientists, engineers, doctors, environmental experts, and they develop alternative energy sources, and create a sound global market that encourages beneficial and profitable trade.

Oh, and please let us know when wealth is common place, and poverty is only in history books. Be sure to have a very large airport for all of those private jets, and if possible, enough water frontage to dock the yachts. Thanks, we're looking forward to hearing from you.

Signed, Sonny Clark, an American for America.

First of all...

Why is that ?

And why not Germany ?

There you go.
Your country sounds like a shithole.

I think of it as a win/win situation.

He gets to be where he is so he can wallow in all that resentment to his heart's content and I get to be where I am enjoying the liberties my country affords me. I don't have to worry about being in some tribal third world shit hole, and he doesn't have to worry about doing anything to improve his lot in life as he has his bogeyman all picked out to explain why his life sucks.

Richard Blanco's Poetry Pays Homage to American Experience

'One Today'

"One sun rose on us today, kindled over our shores,
peeking over the Smokies, greeting the faces
of the Great Lakes, spreading a simple truth
across the Great Plains, then charging across the Rockies.
One light, waking up rooftops, under each one, a story
told by our silent gestures moving behind windows.

My face, your face, millions of faces in morning's mirrors,
each one yawning to life, crescendoing into our day:
pencil-yellow school buses, the rhythm of traffic lights,
fruit stands: apples, limes, and oranges arrayed like rainbows
begging our praise. Silver trucks heavy with oil or paper—
bricks or milk, teeming over highways alongside us,
on our way to clean tables, read ledgers, or save lives—
to teach geometry, or ring-up groceries as my mother did
for twenty years, so I could write this poem.

All of us as vital as the one light we move through,
the same light on blackboards with lessons for the day:
equations to solve, history to question, or atoms imagined,
the "I have a dream" we keep dreaming,
or the impossible vocabulary of sorrow that won't explain
the empty desks of twenty children marked absent
today, and forever. Many prayers, but one light
breathing color into stained glass windows,
life into the faces of bronze statues, warmth
onto the steps of our museums and park benches
as mothers watch children slide into the day.

Kelly Clarkson Sings 'My Country, 'Tis of Thee' Watch Video
One ground. Our ground, rooting us to every stalk
of corn, every head of wheat sown by sweat
and hands, hands gleaning coal or planting windmills
in deserts and hilltops that keep us warm, hands
digging trenches, routing pipes and cables, hands
as worn as my father's cutting sugarcane
so my brother and I could have books and shoes.

The dust of farms and deserts, cities and plains
mingled by one wind—our breath. Breathe. Hear it
through the day's gorgeous din of honking cabs,
buses launching down avenues, the symphony
of footsteps, guitars, and screeching subways,
the unexpected song bird on your clothes line.

Hear: squeaky playground swings, trains whistling,
or whispers across café tables, Hear: the doors we open
for each other all day, saying: hello, shalom,
buon giorno, howdy, namaste, or buenos días
in the language my mother taught me—in every language
spoken into one wind carrying our lives
without prejudice, as these words break from my lips.

One sky: since the Appalachians and Sierras claimed
their majesty, and the Mississippi and Colorado worked
their way to the sea. Thank the work of our hands:
weaving steel into bridges, finishing one more report
for the boss on time, stitching another wound
or uniform, the first brush stroke on a portrait,
or the last floor on the Freedom Tower
jutting into a sky that yields to our resilience.

One sky, toward which we sometimes lift our eyes
tired from work: some days guessing at the weather
of our lives, some days giving thanks for a love
that loves you back, sometimes praising a mother
who knew how to give, or forgiving a father
who couldn't give what you wanted.

We head home: through the gloss of rain or weight
of snow, or the plum blush of dusk, but always—home,
always under one sky, our sky. And always one moon
like a silent drum tapping on every rooftop
and every window, of one country—all of us—
facing the stars
hope—a new constellation
waiting for us to map it,
waiting for us to name it—together."

Richard Blanco

You guys actually read that moron's tripe? He established himself a complete fool with his first post, proved his ramblings not worth consideration...

:lmao:

You'll never get that time back...

Forum List

Back