Use less water, get charged more

Or they might have tested more frequently.

The point is all you have is a hatred of private enterprise, a blind trust in the government, and lots of conjecture and wishful thinking.

Standard QW M.O.
Attribute back or white positions to other posters then point out how stupid they are.
Boring and predictable.

Have you read the fucking thread, genius? He keeps insisting that private businesses wont do things, and provides no evidence. He then insists that government is better at this, and again provides no evidence. In other words, I pegged his position exactly.

Yes I have.
Where does he express a "hatred of private enterprise"?
Where is the "blind trust in government"?

Attributing a position to another poster - whether that's their opinion or not - means you'll always win the argument.
I've got admit it's a brilliant debating strategy...someone should give it a name...something like 'strawpeople' or similar sounds good.

Standard QW M.O.
Attribute back or white positions to other posters then point out how stupid they are.
Boring and predictable.

Have you read the fucking thread, genius? He keeps insisting that private businesses wont do things, and provides no evidence. He then insists that government is better at this, and again provides no evidence. In other words, I pegged his position exactly.

Yes I have.

Attributing a position to another poster - whether that's their opinion or not - means you'll always win the argument.
I've got admit it's a brilliant debating strategy...someone should give it a name...something like 'strawpeople' or similar sounds good.

Typical idb post, pretend he is smart and ignore facts.

Yes I have.

Typical idb post, pretend he is smart and ignore facts.

*sulk*

Forum List

Back