🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Using a knife on an old man is a bad idea with concealed carrier gun owners around...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
These two people saved an old man........with their guns...

Notice...they didn't shoot the guy...and the woman...not a Navy SEAL or law enforcement....and she wasn't disarmed either...

Armed Neighbors Save Elderly Man’s Life After Hearing Cries For
GWINNETT COUNTY, GEORGIA — An elderly man’s life was saved when neighbors heard his cries for help from inside his home. Karen Duncan, who was walking up the pathway to a friend’s home, heard the cries and then sprang into action.

“She kind of started running towards the house,” said her friend, Ron Childress. “I could tell something was wrong and she hit [my] doorbell in a panic.”

Armed, Duncan grabs her purse and takes out her firearm. She and Childress immediately go over to the home and quickly realized that their instincts were correct.

“As I got closer I realized that there is this elderly gentleman laying on the ground with a younger man on top of him with a knife,” said Duncan. “I see blood and this big old knife.”

Duncan pointed her gun at the younger man and told him to stop and drop the knife. Once the man saw the gun, he threw the knife down and put his hands up. Her friend Childress, who is a former law enforcement officer, was close behind with his firearm and ordered the man to the ground with his legs and arms out.

Both Duncan and Childress credit their firearms for stopping the assault, and fear that the elderly man would have been killed if they hadn’t acted so quickly.

“You cannot protect everybody, police can’t do it, they’re good after the fact, but they’re no good to you when it happens generally,” said Childress. “They’re not going to be there so you need to be ready to protect yourself and others because what happened yesterday is a perfect example of how a citizen can protect other citizens,” said Childress.

Poor desperate 2assguy doesn't realize that every tie he posts one of these stories, he proves he's wrong.

More or less 100 people killed by guns in the US every day. 2assguy scours the web and still only finds 2-3 of those that ended well for the "good guy".

Not a good average.

Try to do better.

Poor desperate 2assguy doesn't realize that every tie he posts one of these stories, he proves he's wrong.

More or less 100 people killed by guns in the US every day. 2assguy scours the web and still only finds 2-3 of those that ended well for the "good guy".

Not a good average.

Try to do better.

Yeah....you got me....I don't scour the internet for all of the stories..........I simply use the FBI Table 8 to know how many gun murders there are...

8,124 in 2014....which is going down, not up for gun murder........

And of those I actually look at the research which shows that the majority of gun murders are committed by violent career criminals who murder other criminals

While Normal, law abiding gun owners use guns 1.5 million times a year to stop violent criminal attack and save lives....according to bill clinton....

Try harder.

Not a good average.

Try to do better.
Poor loodlypussy knows he is a retarded pussy.

Not a good average.

Try to do better.

Yeah....you got me....I don't scour the internet for all of the stories..........I simply use the FBI Table 8 to know how many gun murders there are...

8,124 in 2014....which is going down, not up for gun murder........

And of those I actually look at the research which shows that the majority of gun murders are committed by violent career criminals who murder other criminals

While Normal, law abiding gun owners use guns 1.5 million times a year to stop violent criminal attack and save lives....according to bill clinton....

Try harder.
Loodlpussy is owned, again.

Not a good average.

Try to do better.
Rest assured if guns were banned the same level of injurious or fatal violent crime would take place. And if your main concern is accidental use or misuse of guns the same complaint can be made against automobiles, certain sports activites and toys. Should they be banned?

From a purely realistic perspective, banning guns would disarm only the law-abiding and would leave them vulnerable to outlaws who would not surrender their guns.

Forum List

Back