USMB Coffee Shop III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations!

I spent the better part of the afternoon at the doctor's office. Interrupted sleep before, interrupted sleep after. Got maybe four hours total. I can't decide if I should cry, sulk, or pass out. Twenty-four minutes until final break, then I only have to survive until 4:30 (just over two hours from now.)

I know there is a snooze button on the alarm but I've seriously never used it. My sleep issues are different that not being able to wake up.

This should prove interesting. I was hoping to score two hours of sleep to combine with the four I got before I spent the afternoon in the doc's office. No such luck. Roughly an hour, and my everything hurts.

/whimper

Make your chair as comfy as possible. Cushion it up with a folded blanket, put a small pillow behind you. Change it up, maybe it will help your aches and pains.

I'm leaning so far right I'm practically laying down but I'm going to do this!! Then I can Catatonia tomorrow.

I do the same thing. It helps.

Although there was that one time I woke up and found it smashed to bits on the floor beside the dresser... I got a new clock and it hasn't happened again (yet.)

I usually don't use an alarm but when I'm nervous about waking up at a certain time, I use my phone alarm. I am such a light sleeper, I just sit right up and get out of bed. :)

It's a pain when husband and wife don't agree on alarm clock etiquette.....my hub likes to set it 30 minutes (or more) before he really has to get up (he thinks he's somehow getting more sleep that way) and keeps pushing the snooze button. It drives me crazy because once I wake up, it takes me longer than 10 or 15 minutes to go back to sleep, and no sooner am I back to sleep when the damn things goes off again...I like to set it for the time I am going to get up....and when it goes off, I get up and that's it. We finally compromised into just setting it for 10 or 15 minutes before time to get up...that way I just get up and don't even try to go back to sleep and he can snooze for 10 or 15 minutes more.

That snooze button seems more irritating than anything else. I am up right now for instance and will probably stay up. It's maybe strange to some people that I get up this early but I don't feel bad right now. I just feel like it's morning and not late night. :D

Friday-Happy-Weekend-Dog.jpg

:lol: My first smile of the day HaHa.

Today's celeb no. 2 drinking coffee:

b863cd8dcb326a33eb6ffe19e189e23e.jpg

Ahhh, Cary Grant.

Um, Stat, that is a teapot and a milkjug that celebrity #2 is holding and that is a teacup in front of him! :eek:

So unless you have some inside information I am willing to bet that is not coffee in that teapot! :badgrin:

So this morning I did a full 10 stage workout although I am not yet up to the full count of repetitions for every one of them but that will come with practice. Technique and breathing are my primary focus since doing it right is what matters in my opinion.

Followed that with a couple of laps in the pool and about 10 minutes in the jacuzzi. Showered, came home and made myself an omelette for breakfast with some fruit. Time for some caffeine and then it is off to run errands.

Have a nice Saturday, folks. :)

Beautiful day here in northwestern Illinois. Good day for the Kentucky Derby. I haven't even looked at the horses yet. Will do that now and come back with my selection...

OK... Here's my pick for the Kentucky Derby. I'm going with the #20 horse, Wicked Strong. I'd wager $2.00 across the board for this horsey.

So this morning I did a full 10 stage workout although I am not yet up to the full count of repetitions for every one of them but that will come with practice. Technique and breathing are my primary focus since doing it right is what matters in my opinion.

Followed that with a couple of laps in the pool and about 10 minutes in the jacuzzi. Showered, came home and made myself an omelette for breakfast with some fruit. Time for some caffeine and then it is off to run errands.

Have a nice Saturday, folks. :)

:thup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back