USMB Coffee Shop III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning, everyone!
Looks like today is going to be marvelous here, too. Got all my work done the first half of my shift and have been watching air traffic and enjoying the beautiful day.
Hope everyone overcomes the ills that plague them, gets loads of projects done, and has a fine day!

So this morning I did a full 10 stage workout although I am not yet up to the full count of repetitions for every one of them but that will come with practice. Technique and breathing are my primary focus since doing it right is what matters in my opinion.

Followed that with a couple of laps in the pool and about 10 minutes in the jacuzzi. Showered, came home and made myself an omelette for breakfast with some fruit. Time for some caffeine and then it is off to run errands.

Have a nice Saturday, folks. :)
I've never had a fruit omelette. :lol:

This should prove interesting. I was hoping to score two hours of sleep to combine with the four I got before I spent the afternoon in the doc's office. No such luck. Roughly an hour, and my everything hurts.

/whimper

Make your chair as comfy as possible. Cushion it up with a folded blanket, put a small pillow behind you. Change it up, maybe it will help your aches and pains.

And a couple of Alleve or Ibupofen :)

Did Boop say WHY she is having all these aches and pains?

No, I just assumed she was having arthritic pain. I guess I shouldn't offer advice with only part of the story.

Last edited:
Make your chair as comfy as possible. Cushion it up with a folded blanket, put a small pillow behind you. Change it up, maybe it will help your aches and pains.

No, I just assumed she was having arthritic pain. I guess I shouldn't offer advice with only part of the story.

No worries, Sarah; your answer would likely be the same.

No ... you have me thinking now. Are not body aches a side effect of lack of sleep? Or is that just me. :doubt:

I am unwilling to deprive myself of sleep to discover that answer, but I volunteer BBD for that investigative research. I'm helpful like that.

Somebody want to buy me a drink?

10298734_685549028179093_5806395949811583274_n.jpg

Is that drink called a "Heart Attack" or a "Fat Boy"?

I love the Kentucky Derby. It's so close to us but I've never been there. One day maybe.
I like Kentucky Bourbon. Does that count? :D

How close? Can you throw rocks at the jockey's?

I'm in Ohio and they're just right down there in Kentucky. :D

My niece lives in a suburb of Louisville and will take any of us to the Derby who come see her. But dang it, have never been able to do that and would love it except I don't know if I could bring myself to wear one of those hats.

"Secretariat" is one of my favorite just kick back and enjoy movies.

I like Kentucky Bourbon. Does that count? :D

How close? Can you throw rocks at the jockey's?

My niece lives in a suburb of Louisville and will take any of us to the Derby who come see her. But dang it, have never been able to do that and would love it except I don't know if I could bring myself to wear one of those hats.

One that elaborate just isn't me but I would definately wear a hat.

Well I might too, but any hat I would wear would look really out of place at the Kentucky Deby. :)

draft_lens2108769module53196982photo_1250961015womens-cowboy-hat.jpg

Sombrero+Hat+Costume+Accessories.detail.jpg

19634-Ginger-Maine-Coon-kitten-with-sombrero-hat-on-white-background.jpg

Well I might too, but any hat I would wear would look really out of place at the Kentucky Deby. :)

draft_lens2108769module53196982photo_1250961015womens-cowboy-hat.jpg

Sombrero+Hat+Costume+Accessories.detail.jpg

19634-Ginger-Maine-Coon-kitten-with-sombrero-hat-on-white-background.jpg

I love the cowboy hat. I buy hats, my favorite site is Hats in the Belfrey.

Hats In The Belfry - Online Store for Mens and Womens Hats

well I got a lot done today. now its starting to rain a little. the stretching ive been doing has helped a lot. bending is much easier. weeding, planting the garden, all a lot easier now that I am more flexible.

Going over to my vet friend's house in a little while. His wife wants Mrs. BBD to make a dress for one of her little girls from some movie called "Ice Age". Oh yeah, pizza is involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back