USMB Coffee Shop III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dad comes home today. Hopefully he comes home in a better mood than he did on Friday. Both he and mum decided it was a free for all to attack me, stupid me, pathetic me, unskilled me, lazy me, worthless me etc.
I forgive him because he was stressed about having to wait for so long for his operation.

No word on when he comes home, sometime later on, we think. His wounds were bleeding quite a lot last night, so that might be cause for concern.

Being the punching bag is sometimes the best gift you can give. Good for you and best wishes for your dad.

They need to vent their anger, and they choose me. Pity it makes me stressed, depressed, and anxious.

Dad will be fine. He's just glum because he hasn't been able to ride his new motorbike for over a week!

I understand. Try to keep things in perspective. Today's problems can easily be nothing tomorrow, it's mind over matter. Love is what counts! Stay strong

Not much time to be on line with the party for Uncle Ed yesterday and house guest on premises that requires quite a bit of one on one time with. Church in the morning and house guest leaves after lunch; medical taxi run on Monday. Then maybe things can sort of get back to normal here. I'm ready.

But as for my on line family here, sometimes I wish we all could meet just so we could laugh with, congratulate, or sympathize with, or encourage, or just give a comforting hug to everybody who needs it. I really do love you guys.

Good night darlinks. I love you guys.

And we're still keeping vigil for
Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Marg’s mom,
Sunshine,
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
Blackhawk’s mom,
Newby's mom,
Noomi’s Dad, Auntie Marj and Nana,
TK, and TK's grandma,
Ollie's daughter Angie and son Dirk,
Wake,
Sheila’s sore foot and friend Shirley,
Meister and his mom,
Testarosa
Drake's injured friend,
PixieStix's sister,
Hollie's stepdad,
Coyote's father-in-law,
Spoonie, Ringel, Derideo_Te, Sheila, and 007's sore backs,
Sherry’s Mom,
BDBoop, her sis, and family,
Hombre,
Avg-Joe & furry companion Boo
Pix,
Noomi's impending oral surgery,
Becki!!! and Becki’s hubby,
Smilebong for his brother-in-law and family,
BBD and the family of his dear friend, Otis.
Ernie as he waits with Royce and family,
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,
All who are dealing with colds and flu,
And all others we love and hold in concern.

And the light is on awaiting the return of Bigfoot, Oddball, Sunshine, and 007.

candle.gif

P.S. Sometimes in the editing of the vigil list or when I have switched computers, somebody gets dropped that is supposed to be on it. This will always be inadvertent and if ya'll would call it to my attention, it would be much appreciated.

Dad comes home today. Hopefully he comes home in a better mood than he did on Friday. Both he and mum decided it was a free for all to attack me, stupid me, pathetic me, unskilled me, lazy me, worthless me etc.
I forgive him because he was stressed about having to wait for so long for his operation.

No word on when he comes home, sometime later on, we think. His wounds were bleeding quite a lot last night, so that might be cause for concern.

Being the punching bag is sometimes the best gift you can give. Good for you and best wishes for your dad.

They need to vent their anger, and they choose me. Pity it makes me stressed, depressed, and anxious.

Dad will be fine. He's just glum because he hasn't been able to ride his new motorbike for over a week!

You don't have to tolerate that abuse, Noomi. You are a good person and if they cannot appreciate what you have to offer then you just need to find someone else who can. To be perfectly honest you are in an abusive relationship and you are probably eligible for a place in a shelter. Please note that abuse does not only have to be physical. You are suffering pain because of their abuse. Your local township or library should be able to direct you to where you can find those services. :smiliehug:

Oh, I just now saw this. I can't seem to get rid of Bing from my desktop, and didn't know how it got there. :ack-1:

Automatic updates, that's how it got there, that's why I opt for Notify Me and Let me Choose. To remove it go to Control Panel, Uninstall a Program, select Bing Bar and select uninstall.

The update omits "Uninstall a Program" from the Control Panel. It also tells me at other times my Windows is a fake Windows program. My son "fixed" the computer so that the kids could help us with our bill payments until I understood all the things there is to know about finances management. I always just tried to get by as best as possible. I never had to worry about it when my husband managed his money. My family is so disgusted with me for being dumb as a box of rocks, painting with fabrics for charity, etc. Whatever the parents are, the kids seem to think they're dumb if not worthless, and my brood never leaves anything to the imagination. Wonder where they got that trait from. :lmao: :redface: :lmao:

Ignorance is not the same thing as stupidity, Becki. Learning something as new and complex as operating systems and online bill payment systems can be challenging to the neophyte. I am willing to bet that they would be just as baffled if they tried to paint fabrics for the first time.

There are step by step instructions on the internet which explain how to do most things. Win 7 is less intuitive because the uninstall option is only visible if you rightclick on an installed program in the Control Panel. Yes, right click is not "intuitive" to people who don't know about it. :eusa_whistle:

Dads wound isn't bleeding anymore. He has four 'port' holes, including a long one under his belly button. His wasn't inside his belly so he can at least move around without feeling like his stitches will break!

Dads wound isn't bleeding anymore. He has four 'port' holes, including a long one under his belly button. His wasn't inside his belly so he can at least move around without feeling like his stitches will break!

good morning

wounds are no fun at all but I am glad he can move around without worrying about stretching the stiches

You don't have to tolerate that abuse, Noomi. You are a good person and if they cannot appreciate what you have to offer then you just need to find someone else who can. To be perfectly honest you are in an abusive relationship and you are probably eligible for a place in a shelter. Please note that abuse does not only have to be physical. You are suffering pain because of their abuse. Your local township or library should be able to direct you to where you can find those services. :smiliehug:
I would be careful before trying to put a wedge btwn an adult and the parents who care for her. She said she forgives them, they are under a great deal of stress

should be nice here in the city

will walk over to services in a bit

Good morning, Jake.

Finally,
weather for stressed-out posters in a too-long winter, starting to show signs of spring.

We did have two soaring hot days, earlier in the week, but soft rain has fallen, since. Temps in the mid-to-high 50's. Just perfect. :thup:

I would be careful before trying to put a wedge btwn an adult and the parents who care for her. She said she forgives them, they are under a great deal of stress

I lived with my folks from the time I was seven months pregnant until my daughter was eleven. People from toxic families (not naming names, but it sure sounds like it down under) learn to get happy while the gettin's good. If they are behaving, we behave. If not, we withdraw if possible. This could lead to getting even at a date yet to be determined. ;) Anyway, bottom line: You are correct. And I hope that just as soon as it becomes financially possible, Noomi can find her own place.

kg was talking about super hot weather on the coast, yeah?

Can't imagine that in Oregon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back