USMB experts explain how did US favored "new prime minister of Ukraine came to power?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pvsi

VIP Member
Nov 17, 2013
I would like any political experts here to explain, how did US favored "new prime minister of Ukraine came to power?

Give me all the details - I know the president that was toppled was Democratically elected by the people of Ukraine. And I know that EU and USA who are supporting the "NEW" prime minister of Ukraine and the protesters, want Ukraine to accept their trade deals. That is about all I know, please share what YOU know about Ukraine, especially those that are bashing Obama for not taking a stand against Putin and Russia.

I need to know, how did this Zionist appointed "leader" came to power in Ukraine? I know ousted president was democratically elected

ukrainian-leader.png

I'm not an expert but I'll give you what I know. First don't sidetrack the story with this zionist conspiracy nonsense. The guy they appointed is a central banker connected to the IMF. This is the beginning of the restructuring, nation building MO IMF is famous for - expect them to expound on his strong economic background, yadayada.... which Putin is playing along with IMF even though this new PM would be in the minds of pro EU Ukrainians a blessing he is in reality a trojan horse. Putin has different plans in mind for a new world order and it won't be including the USA or americans.

Last edited:
If communists are zionists as you are claiming here ?

Why did they choose the Islamic world for their allies instead of Christians and Jews? THINK.

If communists are zionists as you are claiming here ?

Why did they choose the Islamic world for their allies instead of Christians and Jews? THINK.
I don't quite understand your question. please restructure it, and I will answer. Zionists are the international bankers, they often hide under Judaism, but is a completely different thing, and they ARE the ones who always push the same agenda about foreign US intervention in the middle east.

It's because Da Joose control all the money in the world. The Koch Brothers are Jewish, after all.

Welcome to the new America. Just look at what a disaster Egypt is. Our Government got behind the Muslim Brotherhood but when that didn't work, they fully supported a Military Coup. Our Foreign Policy is a chaotic mess. It's getting harder & harder for us to boast about Freedom & Democracy. It's almost becoming a joke. It is clear the U.S., Great Britain, and France are once again instigating turmoil. It's just what they do. But i'm very confident Putin will deal with this swiftly and effectively. The only question now is, what sort of revenge does he have planned? There will be Blowback. Bet on that.

What fucking difference does it make?

Not a bit. The situation is under control. Putin and Russia have already won. The U.S., Great Britain, and France are just meddling and instigating turmoil again. But this time they meddled in Putin's backyard. They poked a hornet's nest. There will be Blowback. You can count on that.

Thread closed - multiple threads have already been started on this topic by the OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back