USMB locks up

See? Him smart. You, Mal? Not so much.

Sorry, Chewbacca - offering or not, if you ever laid so much as a finger on me in any manner, you'd come back missing the entire limb..

Alrighty then ...:lol:

For the record, before he bombards your PM box with whines, that's not a threat in any way, shape, or form.

It's a promise. :eusa_angel:

I guess I would have had to have Complained about your Internet Threats and Promises in the Past for that Insinuation to be True...

And of course it's Not...

But I Appreciate your Continued Focus on me... :rofl:

:)

peace...

You're better put to use for more physical things. Stating the obvious is beneath you.:eusa_whistle:

I Love the Quasi-Serious, yet Curiously Random Tone...

Are you Saddened that I don't Complain to the Mods about you?... :rofl:

peace...

Why are you still here?

The better Question is why did you come to a Technical Thread and Troll me and then Whine that I Engaged you?... :lol:

Pot and Kettle, in Deed.

peace...

peace...

Why are you still here?

The better Question is why did you come to a Technical Thread and Troll me and then Whine that I Engaged you?... :lol:

Pot and Kettle, in Deed.

peace...

You can be abused. With my permission.

TROLL you? Don't flatter yourself. You look like a dysfunctional beaver in that avatar.:eusa_eh:

peace...

Why are you still here?

Pot and Kettle, in Deed.

peace...

I can guarantee you that I have *never* sent a Mod, or Admin a single complaint about your sorry ass. I can handle you just fine on my own, Chimp.

Why are you still here?

Pot and Kettle, in Deed.

peace...

I can guarantee you that I have *never* sent a Mod, or Admin a single complaint about your sorry ass. I can handle you just fine on my own, Chimp.

:lol:

*ouch*

Hey, mal-whatever, ... how about I reinstate Dis as a temp mod long enough to handle some ... ummm ... "stuff"?:badgrin:

Forum List

Back