Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am Gender and Ideologically Confused and Neutered

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • I'm a Gal

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • I'm a Gamma

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Well, then you are even lower than a Gamma, so I'll peg you as a Zeta.

If Zeta means I'm sure enough of myself I don't need to a ridiculous online test to find out what I am, then I'm a Zeta

It is a truth universally acknowledged that posters who post, in threads about quizzes, their reasons for not taking the quiz are fearful that the results will prove that they are Beta minuses.

It is a truth universally acknowledged

Bullshit

People that take these tests don't know who they are, and hope the test will tell them.

I know who I am, and don't need a silly test to tell me what I already know

Oh blah blah blah....

If you're not interested in the quiz, then go find another thread to annoy.
I thought it was fun. I think a lot of quizes are fun. If you take this shit seriously, you have problems.
Will just likes to be a dickhead sometimes. Power trip, i assume.

Indeed. Power Trip being the operative description.

The thing is, if you spend much time trying to PROVE you are an alpha male, you probably aren't one.

And the idea that you are either in charge or are somehow second class is pure nonsense. But I find it amusing that so many men claim to always be the leader. If they are all leaders, who is following?
You can be a fag and be an alpha-male of sorts, but I'm sure you're beta anyway.

And why do you think you can be so sure? Do you know me?

This is just another example of the mistaken idea that being an asshole is the same as being a leader. It isn't.
Since you seem to be white and liberal, it's not much of a stretch.

What makes you decide that I am a liberal? My support of the 2nd amendment? My desire for smaller gov't, serious tax reform and more freedom? Come on, if you want to call someone a liberal, at least be able to say why.

The thing is, if you spend much time trying to PROVE you are an alpha male, you probably aren't one.

And the idea that you are either in charge or are somehow second class is pure nonsense. But I find it amusing that so many men claim to always be the leader. If they are all leaders, who is following?
You can be a fag and be an alpha-male of sorts, but I'm sure you're beta anyway.

This is just another example of the mistaken idea that being an asshole is the same as being a leader. It isn't.

What makes you decide that I am a liberal? My support of the 2nd amendment? My desire for smaller gov't, serious tax reform and more freedom? Come on, if you want to call someone a liberal, at least be able to say why.
That sounds like a true liberal!

Gay thread is gay

^^^ Another Beta...or perhaps an Epsilon, Gamma or Zeta ^^^
So, whoever doesn’t fit into your warped image of a “alpha male” is a beta. People aren’t that easy to understand. I know you think so, because you’re a closed-minded conservative, but in reality, nothing is black and white.

What's wrong with being gay?

Your definition of liberal is very different from mine.

His sig pretty much give it away.

Gay thread is gay

^^^ Another Beta...or perhaps an Epsilon, Gamma or Zeta ^^^
So, whoever doesn’t fit into your warped image of a “alpha male” is a beta. People aren’t that easy to understand. I know you think so, because you’re a closed-minded conservative, but in reality, nothing is black and white.

Hardly. I am quite open to the possibility that you are a Gamma, Delta, Epsilon or Zeta.

Lol any male who would answer each question with an “alpha” response is secretly a whiny little bitch like Trump is.
You only got 2 As, didnt ya, faggot?
I definitely got about 8 B’s. What’s so nauseatingly stupid about this is the blatant western macho stereotype that is so shallow and a complete false representation of the male gender. We are talking about 1% of men who would honestly answer this survey with all “A’s”.

Sure, men (especially Trump and his supporters) would like to think they would answer with all A’s, but they are lying to themselves. They are just conditioned by society to be expected to be all A’s. The truth of the matter is that every man feels insecure from time to time. How often they feel insecure is the better question when it comes to their stability as a person. I get insecure sometimes. I’m not ashamed to admit it. The OP and DarkFury know they get insecure at least every once in awhile. That’s part of being human. Guys just like to put up a front on how macho they are and it’s so stupid. Take Trump for example, on the surface, he wants to come across tough, brilliant, and assertive, but he so obviously isn’t lol. His actual behavior shows he is deeply insecure ALL of the time. He just tries desperately to hide it. I mean my god, he has fake hair and a tan. Why doesn’t he just accept the aging process like a real man?

I also want to point out that some of these questions involve career choices that only a tiny minority of men go after. That alone invalidates this retarded survey.

So you're a Beta. Embrace the suck, bub.
I would say you are the beta in the way you lie to yourself about this crap. A real man accepts he has faults and limitations.

I'm an Alpha Female, bub.

But this quiz is for Males. And you are definitely Not An Alpha.
Lol no you’re not. You’re a degenerate bigot. I don’t care if this test says I’m a “beta”. These are just made up terms perpetuated by “manly” entertainment media.

A real man is humble, decisive, assertive, fair minded, and can admit when he’s wrong. If a man doesn’t have these key qualities, he is far from a “alpha”.

What's wrong with being gay?

What? Did I say there was anything wrong with being gay? I don't worry about other people's sex lives. I think that is a very conservative view.

I go by the actual definition. Not the definition that got raped by regressive bedwetters.

You only got 2 As, didnt ya, faggot?
I definitely got about 8 B’s. What’s so nauseatingly stupid about this is the blatant western macho stereotype that is so shallow and a complete false representation of the male gender. We are talking about 1% of men who would honestly answer this survey with all “A’s”.

Sure, men (especially Trump and his supporters) would like to think they would answer with all A’s, but they are lying to themselves. They are just conditioned by society to be expected to be all A’s. The truth of the matter is that every man feels insecure from time to time. How often they feel insecure is the better question when it comes to their stability as a person. I get insecure sometimes. I’m not ashamed to admit it. The OP and DarkFury know they get insecure at least every once in awhile. That’s part of being human. Guys just like to put up a front on how macho they are and it’s so stupid. Take Trump for example, on the surface, he wants to come across tough, brilliant, and assertive, but he so obviously isn’t lol. His actual behavior shows he is deeply insecure ALL of the time. He just tries desperately to hide it. I mean my god, he has fake hair and a tan. Why doesn’t he just accept the aging process like a real man?

I also want to point out that some of these questions involve career choices that only a tiny minority of men go after. That alone invalidates this retarded survey.

So you're a Beta. Embrace the suck, bub.
I would say you are the beta in the way you lie to yourself about this crap. A real man accepts he has faults and limitations.

I'm an Alpha Female, bub.

But this quiz is for Males. And you are definitely Not An Alpha.
Lol no you’re not. You’re a degenerate bigot. I don’t care if this test says I’m a “beta”. These are just made up terms perpetuated by “manly” entertainment media.

A real man is humble, decisive, assertive, fair minded, and can admit when he’s wrong. If a man doesn’t have these key qualities, he is far from a “alpha”.

Think that if it gives you comfort, bub. But it doesn't change the objective criteria for Alpha Maleness.

LMAO! If you think my sig makes me a liberal, you aren't reading it right. Talk is cheap.

I go by the actual definition. Not the definition that got raped by regressive bedwetters.

And what definition is that?

LMAO! If you think my sig makes me a liberal, you aren't reading it right. Talk is cheap.

*snicker* Cory Booker *snicker*

*snicker* Cory Booker *snicker*

Oh, so it is who said it, not what is actually said? Okey dokey.

small govt. individual freedom. 2nd amendment. private property. actual progress. actual equality.

small govt. individual freedom. 2nd amendment. private property. actual progress. actual equality.

And I have argued in favor of all of those over and over.

And I have argued in favor of all of those over and over.
thats why i said you sound like a true liberal lol

My sig calls for people to walk the walk, not just talk the talk. It refers to those pretend Christians who talk a good game, but lie, steal, cheat and more. Now if you that is acceptable, fine by me. I don't care for it. I think living a life that can be seen as an example for others is far more important than continually yelling for others to live as you claim to believe.

But that is just me.

Forum List

Back