USMB Micro #1: Vengeful Mafia

Well I don't know what happens if we don't lynch by the deadline. But it seems if we don't kill one person today we lose the revenge shot if we accidently take out a townie. I'd rather accidently so that today and have a chance of getting scum than do it tomorrow.

I suspect all of you for different and opposite reasons.

I'm guessing we will end up doing a rush hammer tomorrow at the rate we are going.

I'll be honest I have nothing on any of you.

Anything done in a rush is not really a good thing...
:|

This is rather suspicious. Scum wouldn't want us to lynch anyone because of the nature of day one. If we get a scum in the lynch, that's bad for them. If we lynch a townie, we get a second shot at scum which is still bad for them.

I'm guessing we will end up doing a rush hammer tomorrow at the rate we are going.

I'll be honest I have nothing on any of you.

Anything done in a rush is not really a good thing...
:|

This is rather suspicious. Scum wouldn't want us to lynch anyone because of the nature of day one. If we get a scum in the lynch, that's bad for them. If we lynch a townie, we get a second shot at scum which is still bad for them.

I agree. Doing nothing helps the scum. Losing the shot helps the scum

Doesn't pushing for the revenge shot without any solid clues seem scummy?

It does to me RD. Unless, of course, more info comes out within the 48 hours it's able to be used.

Vote Count: 1.8​

Shaitra (2): AyeCantSeeYou, R.D.
AyeCantSeeYou (1): Avatar4321,
R.D. (1): Shaitra

Not Voting (0):

~ With 5 players, it takes 3 to lynch!
~ Deadline expires 6/26/14, @ 9pm central.

1.1 | 1.2 | 1.3 | 1.4 | 1.5 | 1.6 | 1.7

Interesting. I've had two votes on me for a while now, and no one has hammered me. That could mean that both scum are already voting for me, or scum definitely wants to see a no lynch situation and both people voting for me are town.

Well, I ain't scum, so that means one is scum or we're both town.

I am going to hammer Shaitra if we don't have anything better within a few hours.

I trust her with the kill shot if she is townie, and i am not confident she isn't scum just because she isn't dead already.

Interesting. I've had two votes on me for a while now, and no one has hammered me. That could mean that both scum are already voting for me, or scum definitely wants to see a no lynch situation and both people voting for me are town.

Hey, I only voted for you an hour ago....because you you voted for me. :lol:

Avi looks anxious to me. He trusts Shaitra, but doesn't trust her

FA hasn't said much. Maybe he's afraid he'll slip up if he says anything. Those of us that are town don't have to worry about that (the slipping up part).

Forum List

Back