USMB Micro #1: Vengeful Mafia

LOL! Not much!

You wouldn't either if you didn't know who the scum are.

Interesting. I've had two votes on me for a while now, and no one has hammered me. That could mean that both scum are already voting for me, or scum definitely wants to see a no lynch situation and both people voting for me are town.

That is as sound of logic as any so far and I have FoS Aye earlier.

Vote: AyeCantSeeYou

Interesting. I've had two votes on me for a while now, and no one has hammered me. That could mean that both scum are already voting for me, or scum definitely wants to see a no lynch situation and both people voting for me are town.

Don't forget, I can use the revenge shot on whoever I choose if I'm lynched. :eusa_angel:

Don't forget, I can use the revenge shot on whoever I choose if I'm lynched. :eusa_angel:

ONLY if you are town.

So far I am banking on you being scum so I have nothing to worry about :eusa_whistle:

If I am wrong though we lose :(

just being alive and breathing makes one suspicious

Vote:R.D

R.D hasn't shown any interest in using the revenge shot herself. She also hasn't claimed to be a townie. Though she did falsely claim to be the town cop when we know there is none. She is quiet and not drawing attention to herself and when she does post, she provides absolutely no useful information and makes no attempt to find the scum.

R.D. is the best bet here.

Vote:R.D

R.D hasn't shown any interest in using the revenge shot herself. She also hasn't claimed to be a townie. Though she did falsely claim to be the town cop when we know there is none. She is quiet and not drawing attention to herself and when she does post, she provides absolutely no useful information and makes no attempt to find the scum.

R.D. is the best bet here.

Don't be simple, I was talking about the last game, I was the Cop...you took a shot at me about losing to Mani as well mr smarty pants

You're wrong about the revenge shot, I could just as easily shoot another townie, the push for it is kinda scummy I've said since we have so few real clues. The threat to use isn't off, but the push, which you keep doing while pretending you don't want it is off. Plus it's you who seems to be waffling. You pick Shiatra because you're not sure she isn't scum but trust her revenge shot :doubt: Trust mine too, Avi, I'll shoot you ;)

Oh, and claiming town is a given even for scum, weak.
vote:Avatar

Here is my list from most scum to least, subject to change

Rd
Fa
Shiatra
Aye

So you know where I'm leaning I'd I get killed

How much time do we have? I am going to be out for a few hours (around 3 or 4) and we need to come to some sort of consensus before the deadline.

5 hours left. I'd really like to see everyones list of suspicion. It will give us all a better idea what to expect

Forum List

Back