🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

USMB Republican 2020 election opinion check

I'm a Republican / Righty and belive 2020 Presidential election result to be legitimate.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The 2020 election is history, very true, and I do place the blame for the loss on Trump, in spite of suspected voter fraud.
1. His 1st debate performance was a disaster. My wife sai9d, NFW I can vote for that AH.
2. In several states Trump under-performed other GOP candidates, meaning they voted GOP except for Trump.
3. The stupid fuck could not "act" presidential, he's a one-trick pony, "the obnoxious CEO bully".
I'd rather have a boorish goober with the peoples' best interest at heart than what's going on right now.
This is a big dry ass-fucking of America, and if I get a chance I'll kill those responsible for it.
It is what it is. :dunno:
Right now it's down to "survival time" with how these clowns have done to the American people.

Take a look at the Republican votes in your tables.

2004: 62 million
2008: 60 million
2012: 61 million
2016: 63 million
2020: 74 million

Notice how that last number pops out. According to your reasoning, did Republicans have massive election fraud?
Trump got 11m more votes in 2020 than in 2016. He was the incumbent, he should have won based on historic norms.

You can look at the democrat numbers as well
59m
69m
66m
63m
81m Notice how that last number pops out at +20m, after declining for 3-elections.

It looks very suspicious. No one audited the mail-in voting, with "signature matching" etc.

The 2020 election is history, very true, and I do place the blame for the loss on Trump, in spite of suspected voter fraud.
1. His 1st debate performance was a disaster. My wife sai9d, NFW I can vote for that AH.
2. In several states Trump under-performed other GOP candidates, meaning they voted GOP except for Trump.
3. The stupid fuck could not "act" presidential, he's a one-trick pony, "the obnoxious CEO bully".
Yup. Hence why neither Hillary or Trump had their elections stolen. Their loss is on them.

Why do you people defend deflect and gas light for him? I just dont understand.. You people really need to evolve
Bulldog has been fapping daily to Melania since well..that pic in his avatar. He saw a boobie and came and all the rest is history.

I fapped to Hillary twice in 1995. Aqua-dress pre-bob Hillary.
Dat ass! Woo! :D

Bill didn't marry her because she wasn't a sexy woman. Trump hit that, too. You know I'm right! :p

It looks very suspicious. No one audited the mail-in voting, with "signature matching" etc.

Every state matched signatures on mail in votes.
They always do, it is the law

I voted NO based on the obviously fraudulent total number of votes in 2020 compared to prior elections.

The total number of votes should have been about 130m instead of 155m. That indicates massive "mail-in' voter fraud.
Many EU countries don't allow mail-in ballots due to voter fraud.

View attachment 708037
Those numbers are logical and expected. There is nothing unusual at all, under the circumstances.

Are you claiming Trump did not get 10 million more votes in 2020 than in 2016?

Are you claiming Trump getting 46% of the vote is wrong?

Are you claiming Democrats did not get 51% of the vote in 2020, when they have gotten 51% of the vote or more in previous presidential elections? And so have republican presidents prior to Trump!

Or are you claiming the 51% in 2020 compared to the 49% den vote in 2016 seems odd?
Because it isn't odd since in 2016 we had stronger independents and green party candidates, but in 2020 that independent candidate vote was half of 2016, and the others seemed to lean for Biden when voting.

As far as more voters than ever before, we knew before the election that both party voters were charged....ready to vote, as if their very lives depended on it! And registrations of new voters was way up, on both sides of the aisle. We knew our unemployed citizens, mostly on the lower end service jobs, now had the time to vote, and not lose pay for the time it took, more had free time to be involved in politics, plus more people involved in the George Floyd murder, protests got politically involved, and more got to stay safe and vote from home, if that was a concern....

Just all kinds of citizens felt it was a life or death to democracy vote, and worked from home, or being unemployed during covid making voting easier, or the ease in voting that states instituted like Texas with drive thru voting, to limit covid soread.

That is NOT CHEATING!

Bad luck, for republicans at best...solely because the more registered citizen voters that come out to vote, the better the odds for democrats to win. This has always been the case K.....

Trump got 11m more votes in 2020 than in 2016. He was the incumbent, he should have won based on historic norms.

You can look at the democrat numbers as well
59m
69m
66m
63m
81m Notice how that last number pops out at +20m, after declining for 3-elections.

Both Democrat and Republican vote totals spiked in 2020. So why are you giving a pass to the Republican spike but not the Democrat spike in votes?

Did Republicans have massive election fraud?

My personal opinion it was covid and the shutting down of the economy that cost him if not for that I think he would have easily won re-election. But that is over nothing will change it so better to focus on November and 2024.

Wtf makes you think that prior norms applied to highly polarizing Trump presidency?

And how exactly do you explain that record turnout was well predicted before election? Or is this one of those facts your mind can't handle so you just put your blinders on and pretend it doesn't exist?
1. Just because the MSM has an anti-Trump bias, doesn't mean that affects voters. Trump got 10m more votes than in 2016, so that shoots down your "highly polarizing" bullshit.

2. When states mail out millions more ballots to everyone its easy to predict higher turnout. But voter fraud is easy to do since those mail-ins don't have "signature matching" or other safeguards. Its just a ballot stuffing 3rd world style election.

Can you point to any mail in ballots that were found to be fraudulent?

2020 was the most honest election in history. Record voter turnout, most recounts, most audits, most court challenges all with NO FINDINGS OF ELECTION FRAUD
Can you point to any that were signature verified?

Take a look at the Republican votes in your tables.

2004: 62 million
2008: 60 million
2012: 61 million
2016: 63 million
2020: 74 million

Notice how that last number pops out. According to your reasoning, did Republicans have massive election fraud?
It doesn't seem the least bit remotely odd that sudden spike in votes to you? Oh, but non-campaigning Biden with the enthusiasm of a snail got 7 million more than that? Bullshit! The votes were faked to put the Democrats in power, and just look around at what a wonderful job they're doing. (at destroying financial freedom and liberty in America)

Trump lost five states he had won in 2016
Arizona and Georgia had not voted Democratic in decades
Trump lost states where Republicans ran the elections and made the rules
Rather than admit defeat, Crybaby Loser claimed he was cheated
Or you could say that oligarchs bought five states that they didn't buy in 2016.

It doesn't seem the least bit remotely odd that sudden spike in votes to you? Oh, but non-campaigning Biden with the enthusiasm of a snail got more than that? Bullshit!
The spike is due to how polarizing Trump is. It’s not surprising considering that the exact thing happened in the 2018 midterm election.

But that’s not the point. The point is that you inconsistent idiots seem to think that the Republican spike in votes is legitimate while the Democrat spike in votes isn’t. Why is that? At least try to be consistent now.

Since some on this board have expressed uncertainty about USMB righty opinions about 2020 election lets just go ahead and clearify it.
I voted "Don't want to talk about it" but I do want to talk about it. I won't go so far as to say that the election was stolen and Biden is not the legitimate president, BUT, Democrats did break laws in some areas (such as Pennsylvania) when it came to counting mail in votes. Probably wouldn't have made a difference overall, but you should follow your own election laws.

And, the media have been more anti-Trump and anti-Republican now than they have ever been. The media should not be able to use their power to influence elections, even though they have basically always done that, but it is worse now than it has ever been. And, yes, I know that right wing media does that but all of the original and biggest MSM are in the Democrat's pockets, giving Democrats an unfair advantage.

Absolutely! You've found 25 million fraudulent votes....while Trump's Attorney General, horde of lawyers, and Trump appointed judges they pled their cases to identified almost none.
I don't get into conspiracy theories. But when millions of mail in ballots are separated from any way to verify signatures or otherwise ensure the integrity, when the counting stopped at the same time in all swing states, when poll watchers were ejected from the counting areas and not allowed to return as counting resumed, there was no way for the courts to know whether or not there was cheating. So of course the rulings had to be 'no evidence' of cheating. When evidence is destroyed, there is logically no evidence.

I don't know whether there was enough cheating to change the outcome of the election, but I do know it is reasonable to believe there was massive fraud in that election.

2. When states mail out millions more ballots to everyone its easy to predict higher turnout.

How does that explain consistent pre-election polling that showed that record number of people were dead set on voting in 2020 election?

More people than ever told the pollsters they they will definetly be voting in 2020 election. Then they went ahead and voted....yet here you are, with a straight face denying it as a possibility and proposing it to be serious evidence that the election is illegitimate. Do you not see how silly that is?

Last edited:
Why do you people defend deflect and gas light for him? I just dont understand.. You people really need to evolve
Will certainly defend, but no need to deflect or gaslight. Obviously, there is a lot you don't understand. That's why you're a MAGA.

Really? You don’t believe there could be extra f-Trump votes out there? You need to get out more!
There are many now who will not die for you. Please understand this. this is not about being tough.

I voted NO based on the obviously fraudulent total number of votes in 2020 compared to prior elections.

The total number of votes should have been about 130m instead of 155m. That indicates massive "mail-in' voter fraud.
Many EU countries don't allow mail-in ballots due to voter fraud.

View attachment 708037

According to the numbers you posted, the increase in 2020 from 2016 was 20.7%. That's not much higher than the 19.3% increase from 2000 to 2004. So this means you believe Bush cheated in 2004, right?

Forum List

Back