🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

USMB Republican 2020 election opinion check

I'm a Republican / Righty and belive 2020 Presidential election result to be legitimate.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
81m votes my ass.

Trump even got 10m MORE votes in 2020 than in 2016.

Where did those 25m unexplained votes come from?

Who said they're unexplained? Trump's increase over 2016 was 11.2 million. Biden's was 15.4 million. So Trump cheated too?

Why would they bother to vote if it's already rigged? Better to skip this election in protest. Let them have an election without republicans. that will show them.
Excellent point.

The Party of Moon Bats can't be trusted and if we want to maintain our Democratic Republic we need get rid of the sonofabitches.

If we don't give a shit then they will continue to steal elections.

They know that it is not the people that vote that decide a winner. It is the people that count the votes that decide the winner.

They already have printed up an untold number of fraudulent ballots for Democrat Party turds. they learned how to do that in 2020. It worked for them. They got away with it and will continue to do it until we stop the shitheads.

If we let the Democrats get away with stealing elections then it our fault and we deserve to have our country destroyed.

But when millions of mail in ballots are separated from any way to verify signatures or otherwise ensure the integrity

Not sure what state specifically you are talking about but as I've shown Colorado has been doing mail-in voting ONLY for a decade. Many other states have been conducting their elections via mail-in. Trump himself has mailed in his vote.

Why is it that all these concerns did not get raised before 2020 and before Trump refused to accept electoral loss? Seems like nothing but excuses for people who really really really don't want to accept the result.

Last edited:
I do know it is reasonable to believe there was massive fraud in that election.
How come Trump's AG doesn't know that? How come Trump's lawyers never argued any such fraud in the court of law?

What is it you think you know that they do not?

How does that explain consistent pre-election polling that showed that record number of people were dead set on voting in 2020 election?

More people than ever told the pollsters they they will definitely be voting in 2020 election. Then they went ahead and voted....yet here you are, with a straight face denying it as a possibility and proposing it to be serious evidence that the election is illegitimate. Do you not see how silly that is?
Bullshit excuse making for obvious voter fraud. But whatever, its history.
Any bets on 2024 matching that turnout, even with Trump on the ballot?

Those numbers are logical and expected. There is nothing unusual at all, under the circumstances.

Are you claiming Trump did not get 10 million more votes in 2020 than in 2016?

Are you claiming Trump getting 46% of the vote is wrong?

Are you claiming Democrats did not get 51% of the vote in 2020, when they have gotten 51% of the vote or more in previous presidential elections? And so have republican presidents prior to Trump!

Or are you claiming the 51% in 2020 compared to the 49% den vote in 2016 seems odd?
Because it isn't odd since in 2016 we had stronger independents and green party candidates, but in 2020 that independent candidate vote was half of 2016, and the others seemed to lean for Biden when voting.

As far as more voters than ever before, we knew before the election that both party voters were charged....ready to vote, as if their very lives depended on it! And registrations of new voters was way up, on both sides of the aisle. We knew our unemployed citizens, mostly on the lower end service jobs, now had the time to vote, and not lose pay for the time it took, more had free time to be involved in politics, plus more people involved in the George Floyd murder, protests got politically involved, and more got to stay safe and vote from home, if that was a concern....

Just all kinds of citizens felt it was a life or death to democracy vote, and worked from home, or being unemployed during covid making voting easier, or the ease in voting that states instituted like Texas with drive thru voting, to limit covid spread.

That is NOT CHEATING!

Bad luck, for republicans at best...solely because the more registered citizen voters that come out to vote, the better the odds for democrats to win. This has always been the case K.....
Looking at it from the historical perspective, the total votes is an outlier. It may have been a legitimate election, I don't want to start quoting odds, but for argument's sake, say the odds are:
60% that voter fraud created the 81m vote outlier, plus Zuckerbucks, plus no "signature matching", etc.
40% that as you explained, it was just increased turnout due to all the new mail-in ballots.

It doesn't matter now. Biden proved that the morons who voted for him got what they deserved.
Hope they all enjoy that their 401ks are tanking, that gas is unaffordable, and the price of groceries is outrageous.

Bullshit excuse making for obvious voter fraud. But whatever, its history.
Any bets on 2024 matching that turnout, even with Trump on the ballot?

A pity you still can't prove such widespread election fraud after nearly 2 years and millions of people hunting for it.

According to the numbers you posted, the increase in 2020 from 2016 was 20.7%. That's not much higher than the 19.3% increase from 2000 to 2004. So this means you believe Bush cheated in 2004, right?
I didn't post any numbers for 2000.
But don't forget about Zuckerbucks buying states, and no signature matching for mail-ins in several states.
There were more than a few "irregularities".

I didn't post any numbers for 2000.
But don't forget about Zuckerbucks buying states, and no signature matching for mail-ins in several states.
There were more than a few "irregularities".

You posted election numbers from Wikipedia, which is where I got the 2000 numbers from. Still, the increase from the previous election was not much higher in 2020 than it was in 2004. So no, that is not an anomaly indicating fraud.

America voted. Fair & square. We just had enough of Trump after 4 years.

Where did those 10M voters come from?
View attachment 708038
here's what I think happened, but I can't prove any of it.

Trump was out policing the Dem cheating machine, so they had to stop counting in the middle of the night to adjust for Trumps numbers.

That's why he got an unprecedented amount of votes versus the previous win. That's also why Joe Biden got a ridiculous number of votes.

This is just my theory based on the numbers. I can't prove any of it.

Not sure what state specifically you are talking about but as I've shown Colorado has been doing mail-in voting ONLY for a decade. Many other states have been conducting their elections via mail-in. Trump himself has mailed in his vote.

Why is it that all these concerns did not get raised before 2020 and before Trump refused to accept electoral loss? Seems like nothing but excuses for people who really really really don't want to accept the result.
That does not change the facts that I stated. The sheer increase in the number of votes for two candidates most people were not especially excited to vote for is suspect.

Forum List

Back