🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

USMB Republican 2020 election opinion check

I'm a Republican / Righty and belive 2020 Presidential election result to be legitimate.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mark Meadows was simultaneously registered to vote in three states​

Meadows, in fact, was the keynote speaker at a CPI Election Integrity Summit in Atlanta on Feb. 19. “What you’re doing is investing in the future of our country and making sure only legal votes count,” Meadows told attendees. He said he had just gotten off the phone with Trump, who he said had told him: “We cannot give up on election integrity.”

About three weeks after that speech, the New Yorker reported that Meadows had registered to vote at a home where he did not reside. Meadows and his wife, Debra, had submitted voter registration forms that listed as their residential address a 14-by-62-foot mobile home in Macon County, N.C., with a rusted metal roof that sold for $105,000 in 2021, even though they did not actually own it or live there. He then voted in the 2020 election via absentee ballot.

Nope. That is simply a sore loser's opinion which you parrot like a good little boy.
Yet mail in voting is outlawed in most civilized countries due to FRAUD POSSIBLITIES. Your liberal media also decried mail in voting for years. Until 2020. You knew that but had to lie anyway like a good little rube sheep.

Mail-in voting is an open invitation to fraud, and you damned well know it....As has no doubt been mentioned already, nearly all of Europe has banned it.

Nope! I didn't know that a decade ago when Colorado switched to mail-in ONLY voting and I don't know that today.

And by the way, rightwingers didn't know it either untill Trump started to use mail-in voting as a pretext for his STOLEN claims. Trump himself mailed his vote in btw.

Where did those 10M voters come from?
View attachment 708038

Like these Republicans, huh?

The Pattern of GOP Voter Fraud

Several examples are cited in the link. The best one is the Republican who voted in his dead wife's name. She died of cancer in 2017. When the illegal ballot was discovered, he expressed shock and outrage that someone voted in his wife's name and cited it as proof the election was stolen! Then the Nevada GOP cited it with moral outrage. Then Tucker Carlson fell for the hoax and also cited it as proof the election was stolen by Democrats.

You can see the fraudster expressing his disbelief and surprise that someone voted in his dead wife's name in this tweet:

It takes a special kind of asshole to vote in his dead wife's name and then went on the air to express his shock and moan that someone "took advantage of his grief".

Nevada man who voted twice using dead wife’s ballot sentenced to probation, fined $2,000

A judge on Tuesday sentenced a Las Vegas man to probation on a charge he voted twice in the 2020 election by mailing in his deceased wife’s ballot.

Here's Tucker Carlson's story where he fell for the hoax: Tucker Carlson: Yes, dead people voted in this election and Democrats helped make it happen

There is a retraction at the top since the hoax was discovered, but Tucker sticks to his bullshit claim dead people voted and that it was done by Democrats.

Um, yeah. Except it was done by Republicans, dipshit.

Last edited:
Trump got 11m more votes in 2020 than in 2016. He was the incumbent, he should have won based on historic norms.

You can look at the democrat numbers as well
59m
69m
66m
63m
81m Notice how that last number pops out at +20m, after declining for 3-elections.

It looks very suspicious. No one audited the mail-in voting, with "signature matching" etc.

LOL

Really? It declined for 3 straight elections, did it??

You're not very good with numbers. Who knows why you keep trying?

LOL

Too bad for your mental state, only North Carolina actually stopped counting in the middle of the night; and that was because they finished counting...

STATES STOPPED COUNTING
The posts start with the claim that these five states took a three-hour shutdown in which they “found enough votes for Biden to catch Trump.” There is no evidence to show that any of these states took a three-hour break from counting votes.
Wisconsin did not stop counting on election night. In an elections update video posted on YouTube by PBS NewsHour ( here ), Meagan Wolfe, administrator of the Wisconsin Elections Commission, can be heard saying at the 1:18 minute mark: “Our municipal and county clerks have worked tirelessly throughout the night to make sure that every valid ballot has been counted and reported accurately.”
Michigan did not stop counting ballots. Politifact reported that Tracy Wimmer, director of media relations for the Michigan Secretary of State, said: "At no point has the counting process stopped since it began at 7 a.m. yesterday morning (Nov. 3), which was when, per Michigan election law, it could begin.” ( here )
Misunderstandings over tally updates stopping temporarily on election night in Philadelphia are explained in a Reuters Fact Check ( here ) .
North Carolina did stop counting votes on election night, but it was not due to voter fraud. Local television station WSOC-TV reported that Karen Brinson Bell, executive director of the state elections board, said: “North Carolina stopped counting votes on election night because there were no more votes to count that night” and added: “With very few exceptions, North Carolina’s election results will not change until November 12 or 13, when all mail-in ballots are received and counted by each county.” ( here )
The Nevada Secretary of State released a statement explaining that the state did not stop counting ballots and that the “counting of ballots is ongoing and will continue until every cast ballot is counted.” ( here )
Lucky for me, I saw the live coverage that night and I don't believe a cocksucking word of your revision of events.

Suck my dick.

No one audited the mail-in voting, with "signature matching" etc.
That is a flat-out lie.

Stop eating the manufactured BULLSHIT you are being fed.

Why do you tards keep going back to eat more bullshit from your propagandists when they keeping lying to you!!?!?!?

This is what I mean when I say you idiots DESERVE to be lied to and that you are mentally ill.

Both Democrat and Republican vote totals spiked in 2020. So why are you giving a pass to the Republican spike but not the Democrat spike in votes?

Did Republicans have massive election fraud?
They can't explain why down ballot Republicans won their elections, either.

Forum List

Back