🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

USMB Republican 2020 election opinion check

I'm a Republican / Righty and belive 2020 Presidential election result to be legitimate.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So Biden is not a successful president, amirite?

He never got over 50%, and I doubt he ever will.

Dayum, you're one fucked in the head con.

Biden's high was 63%. 63% is greater than 50%, just so ya know.

Trump is the only president on record to never even get to 50%...

Bush ............... 92%
GHW Bush ... 89%
Truman .......... 87%
Roosevelt ...... 84%
Kennedy ........ 83%
Johnson ......... 80%
Eisenhower ... 78%
Obama ........... 76%
Carter .............. 75%
Clinton ............ 73%
Ford ................. 71%
Nixon .............. 70%
Reagan ............ 68%
Biden ................ 63%
Trump .............. 49%

Dayum, you're one fucked in the head con.

Biden's high was 63%. 63% is greater than 50%, just so ya know.

Trump is the only president on record to never even get to 50%...

Bush ............... 92%
GHW Bush ... 89%
Truman .......... 87%
Roosevelt ...... 84%
Kennedy ........ 83%
Johnson ......... 80%
Eisenhower ... 78%
Obama ........... 76%
Carter .............. 75%
Clinton ............ 73%
Ford ................. 71%
Nixon .............. 70%
Reagan ............ 68%
Biden ................ 63%
Trump .............. 49%
How is it now, faggot?

Biden, to get Trump the fuck outta there. Along with 81 million others.
There was no 81 million. That's "The Big Lie".

How is what you chose doing for you?

You motherfuckers shit on the integrity of American elections to install President Potato Head with commies and traitors pulling his strings like a marionette. How is everybody doing because of that, hmm?

BRILLIANT_.jpg

How is it now, faggot?

LOL

Dayum, another contard posting his homo-erotic fantasies on a public forum. There's certainly no shortage of that around here, is there?

At any rate, it's less than that now. What does that have to do with you idiotically claiming Biden's never been over 50%?

LOL

Dayum, another contard posting his homo-erotic fantasies on a public forum. There's certainly no shortage of that around here, is there?

At any rate, it's less than that now. What does that have to do with you idiotically claiming Biden's never been over 50%?
I was wrong about that. So what?

Your boy that you claim to have voted for is the worst president ever.

Right behind him is Obama and Carter. Only one of those is not a traitorous piece of shit.

LOL

Your homophobia is noted.
🤣

:cuckoo:

Just fine.
Maybe somebody cares for you or something. I didn't even buy eggs today because they are over $2/dozen. That's your boy at work. I'll buy chickens before I pay over $2 for a dozen eggs. Empty shelves at the Wally World. Entire shelves empty. Looking like Cuba. How long until it's all corn, soybeans, and no meat, hmm? What commie dipshits like yourself don't realize is that Americans are capable of getting their own meat.

And the same process can apply to killing commies that are disrupting things in America.

You better think on that real long and hard, because your survival may depend on it.

That's no threat, consider that a word to the wise.

I was wrong about that. So what?

Your boy that you claim to have voted for is the worst president ever.

Right behind him is Obama and Carter. Only one of those is not a traitorous piece of shit.

Not according to approval polls.

Maybe somebody cares for you or something. I didn't even buy eggs today because they are over $2/dozen. That's your boy at work. I'll buy chickens before I pay over $2 for a dozen eggs. Empty shelves at the Wally World. Entire shelves empty. Looking like Cuba. How long until it's all corn, soybeans, and no meat, hmm?

I don't know what 3rd world town you live in, but here in Boca Raton, FL, the only [somewhat] empty shelf was the water aisle. And that was only from people stocking up when Hurricane Ian was approaching Florida.

Because the democrat spike was bigger...for idiot Joe Biden, NFW. C'mon man, even you can see how ridiculous that is. Tell me you can't wait to vote for Biden again in 2024.

The Republican spike was for a successfly incumbent president. More believable.
Republican incumbents have not spiked like that in recent history.

So you think one outlier is believable and the other one isn’t. Thank you for demonstrating how inconsistent your argument is.

I don't know what 3rd world town you live in, but here in Boca Raton, FL, the only [somewhat] empty shelf was the water aisle. And that was only from people stocking up when Hurricane Ian was approaching Florida.
Mouth of the rat, huh? Seems fitting for you. :auiqs.jpg:

The thing is, motherfucker, I know your town, and my town too. Where's Sal's, huh?

Where's Victoria Station? Hmm? I know Boca is swank condos with like 50% Jews. Are you a Hebrew, or a NY or NJ mob snitch? I know Dade County, boy.

Red Road, 54th street, I don't really know the SW that much, but it is what it is.

Red Road was not what I was thinking, it pretty much connects the whole city and Cuban girls with Lichi nuts at the corner. Or maybe it was Red Road. :dunno:

Last edited:
Who the fuck is Charlie Ward?
The guy in your avatar, fuckwad. Heisman trophy winner. Oh whoops, he was #17. Who is that?

You have an FSU player in your avatar and don't know who Charlie Ward is? Do you know who Bobby Bowden is, even? Oh, that's Jerry Rice, ok. Boy, he was good. You're not.

Jerry-Rice.jpg

One of us could do quick outs with Joe Money, and it ain't you.

Rice was one of the best I've ever seen. Look at the double coverage and he still got it around 1:40

Don't get me started on LT's greatest hits. Oh but damn Rice could burn 'em! :auiqs.jpg:

It's a thing of beauty.

Joe Money to Rice is one of the best things that's ever been. Nothing like that these days. Glad I was around then to witness teh ossumness.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back