🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

USMB Republican 2020 election opinion check

I'm a Republican / Righty and belive 2020 Presidential election result to be legitimate.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The result is correct in that Biden got more votes I do not believe that it was truly a fair and honest election across the board. I believe there were likely multiple irregularities above and beyond the disgusting mail-vote and last minute election law change activities that went on.

Yep, the US population is averaging about 1m more people a year.
The statisticians and college professors can haggle about the probabilities of cheating or not in 2020.

From the 2016 election to the 2020 election, the population grew by 6½ million.

And again, the Democrat in 2008 got 10 million more votes, with a smaller population, than the Democrat got in 2004.

And again, the total vote count in 2004 increased 19.3% over 2000. In 2020, it increased, 20.7%. So not an anomaly.

And again, even you said Trump deserved to lose. He does, but you're still crying, "no fair!"

Actually, they don’t. You’re just a retarded fuckwad who can’t tell the difference between an FSU uniform and a 49ers uniform. Not to mention that you can’t identify one of the greatest football players of all time.

Wanna tell me more about who I have in my avatar? Stupid retard.
Yeah, it's an American that you'll never be, commie fucktardo.

And again, the Democrat in 2008 got 10 million more votes, with a smaller population, than the Democrat got in 2004.

And again, the total vote count in 2004 increased 19.3% over 2000. In 2020, it increased, 20.7%. So not an anomaly.

And again, even you said Trump deserved to lose. He does, but you're still crying, "no fair!"
Voting between 12AM and 5 AM is quite an anomaly. Over 90% of 200,000 vote ballot drops going for Biden is fraud.

Nice try, but no, bitch. From 63 to 81 million is more than 6. It is what it is. :dunno:

The Covid pandemic and massive switching to mail-in votes may have unleashed a new population of democrat voters who were too lazy to go to the polls. There are many potential explanations for the massive increase in total vote counts. One of them remains voter fraud, as Joe himself bragged about..

The Covid pandemic and massive switching to mail-in votes may have unleashed a new population of democrat voters who were too lazy to go to the polls. There are many potential explanations for the massive increase in total vote counts. One of them remains voter fraud, as Joe himself bragged about..

"One of them remains voter fraud" of which there is no evidence

I do not have to explain it to you. It has been posted many times.

I'm sure that bullshit has been refuted many times too, yet you are still posting it.

So come on nutter - wtf are you talking about?

This thread says all that needs to be said about this site and the type of Republicans that inhabit this shitpit

2/3 of the respondents to the Op poll claim the election was stolen still...with no evidence

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:Fact Check?
Yep, a concept foreign to some.

It's very clear what Biden is talking about in the context of the conversation. Only cranks and charlatans would try to pass it off as some sort of nefarious fraud scheme.

Rice was one of the best I've ever seen. Look at the double coverage and he still got it around 1:40

I know right. He was amazing. And you couldn’t even identify him and confused him for an FSU player because you’re a retarded fuckwad.

Nice try, but no, bitch. From 63 to 81 million is more than 6. It is what it is. :dunno:

Holy fuck, Mary. Can't you read??

I said tbe population grew by 6½ million, not the vote count.

embarrassed-gif.489110

Forum List

Back