🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

USMB Republican 2020 election opinion check

I'm a Republican / Righty and belive 2020 Presidential election result to be legitimate.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
no prosecutor was investigating Burisma until Shokin was replaced. Shokin literally spent two years protecting Mycola Zlochevsky. Shokin helped Zlochevsky evade prosecution by a UK prosecutor.

And even after Shokin was replaced and his replacement won a conviction against Zlochevsky on tax charges, it had no impact on Hunter's job at Burisma.
1. Keep trying to put lipstick on that PIG. FOLLOW THE BURISMA MONEY TO THE BIDENs:
"The Ukrainian energy company that was paying President Biden’s son Hunter $1 million a year cut his monthly compensation in half two months after his father ceased to be vice president."
THE BIDEN's PROTECTED BURISMA, THAT'S WHAT THEY GOT PAID $1,000,000 A YEAR TO DO.

THERE WAS NO "CONVICTION" of ZLOCHEVSKY: (a small fine was paid by an accountant, duh)
However, Lutsenko, who's also faced criticism for his actions as prosecutor, supported Trump's claim before changing his story. He resigned as prosecutor in August.
The Burisma investigation ended with a settlement and a fine paid by one of the firm's accountants, according to Sergii Leshchenko, a former Ukrainian lawmaker who spearheaded anti-corruption efforts under former President Petro Poroshenko.

1. Voted for Biden, to make sure Trump is nowhere near White House.
This seems to be a *Mind-blowing* concept! So maybe let's repeat it: Most people don't much care about vanilla Joe, so much as they can't fucking stand Trump.
2. No.
3. No.
So you do realize that Joe Biden doesn't belong anywhere near the White House either. Joe isn't "vanilla" he's poison.

I like the way Trump ran the government, I do not like his personality.

You didn't ask me those questions. But since you ask me now...
1. YOU said Trump deserve to lose. Now you're arguing he really won. You're out of your mind.
2. No.
3. No.
1. I said that Trump blew the 2020 election by being such an AH, like in the 1st debate. If the stupid fuck could have "acted" more presidential instead of like he was raised by wolves he would have won easily. His personality turned off too many voters. I do like his policies, so I voted for him. Biden is not a real president, he reads what people tell him to read from the teleprompter. He's a joke.

2. So you don't think Joe will be competent enough to be president in 2025, we agree.

3. So you didn't think Joe was the best democrat to run in 2020. Joe wasn't very popular, so how did he end up with 81m votes? Total bullshit.

There's your problem! He was a failed President, not successful. An incumbent election is a referendum on the incumbent. At the time of the election he had record unemployment; record deficits; his signature legislation was a tax cut for the hyper wealthy; his trade deals were in shambles; and he had been a public embarrassment for four years.
We disagree on Trump's presidency.
Before Covid the US was prosperous with record low unemployment.
Biden is the public embarrassment, not Trump:
1665492391650.png
She was 12...I was 30...
1665492411096.png

Odd how the poll here has an overwhelming majority (4:1) with the opinion Biden was cheated in.

Apparently leftist shills just don't have the actual numbers.

81 million? No. In a pig's eye.

LOLOL

You're literally citing an unscientific poll with a margin of error somewhere in the 90's. Your desperation is noted and laughed at.

:cuckoo:

I linked Reuters.

Can't you fools get anything right?

Doesn't matter to these idiots. They've been programmed to reject anything that says "fact check" because facts typically destroy their made up bullshit. And they lack the stones to go against their programming.

1. Keep trying to put lipstick on that PIG. FOLLOW THE BURISMA MONEY TO THE BIDENs:
"The Ukrainian energy company that was paying President Biden’s son Hunter $1 million a year cut his monthly compensation in half two months after his father ceased to be vice president."
THE BIDEN's PROTECTED BURISMA, THAT'S WHAT THEY GOT PAID $1,000,000 A YEAR TO DO.

THERE WAS NO "CONVICTION" of ZLOCHEVSKY: (a small fine was paid by an accountant, duh)
However, Lutsenko, who's also faced criticism for his actions as prosecutor, supported Trump's claim before changing his story. He resigned as prosecutor in August.
The Burisma investigation ended with a settlement and a fine paid by one of the firm's accountants, according to Sergii Leshchenko, a former Ukrainian lawmaker who spearheaded anti-corruption efforts under former President Petro Poroshenko.

Bullshit article. Shokin was protecting Zlochevsky, not prosecuting him. You don't prosecute someone you're protecting. And Shokins office was caught red-handed taking bribes.

Timeline in Ukraine Probe Casts Doubt on Giuliani’s Biden Claim

The case against Zlochevsky and his Burisma Holdings was assigned to Shokin, then a deputy prosecutor. But Shokin and others weren’t pursuing it, according to the internal reports from the Ukrainian prosecutor’s office reviewed by Bloomberg.

In a December 2014 letter, U.S. officials warned Ukrainian prosecutors of negative consequences for Ukraine over its failure to assist the U.K., which had seized Zlochevsky’s assets, according to the documents.

Those funds, $23.5 million, were unblocked in 2015 when a British court determined there wasn’t enough evidence to justify the continued freeze, in part because Ukrainian prosecutors had failed to provide the necessary information.

1. I said that Trump blew the 2020 election by being such an AH, like in the 1st debate. If the stupid fuck could have "acted" more presidential instead of like he was raised by wolves he would have won easily. His personality turned off too many voters. I do like his policies, so I voted for him. Biden is not a real president, he reads what people tell him to read from the teleprompter. He's a joke.

2. So you don't think Joe will be competent enough to be president in 2025, we agree.

3. So you didn't think Joe was the best democrat to run in 2020. Joe wasn't very popular, so how did he end up with 81m votes? Total bullshit.

LOL

He ended up with 81 million votes because as even you confessed, Trump didn't deserve another 4 years.

1. I said that Trump blew the 2020 election by being such an AH, like in the 1st debate. If the stupid fuck could have "acted" more presidential instead of like he was raised by wolves he would have won easily. His personality turned off too many voters.
This is exactly why so many people voted against him.

He’s a narcissistic sociopath. He loved all the attention he could get, including the negative attention. He loves being in the spotlight. Many people were drawn to him because of his personality. Unfortunately for you guys, many more people couldn’t stand him.

I witnessed him turning many apolitical people into Democrat voters. Everyone had a strong opinion of him, whether for him or against him. Based on the huge spike in votes on both sides during the 2018 midterm election, I knew we were going to see record voter turnout in this election.

In my opinion, there were two things that cost Trump the win. His personality and his handling of covid. If he simply acts like a decent human being, maybe even somewhat presidential, he easily wins his re-election. He turned the White House into a non-stop reality show that people were exhausted by.

Next, his handling of Covid was easily the biggest mishandling during his presidency. It was a world-wide pandemic. It should have been nearly impossible to blame that on him. All he had to do was reassure people that we’re going to be ok and direct people to listen to the medical experts.

“My fellow Americans. My health officials inform me that the coronavirus is spreading faster than expected and it is time for us to take extra precautions to keep ourselves safe from this global pandemic. Don’t be alarmed - we have some of the best minds working on this. Please take simple precautions and listen to the CDC’s advice. Here is Dr. Fauci to answer your questions.”

How hard would that have been? Instead, he lied about how deadly the virus is and he turned his loyal followers against our medical experts, effectively politicizing the entire thing. He botched it.

Outside of those two things, he wins his re-election easily.

Because people couldn’t stand Trump. Like we had been telling you guys.

Trump never once had a positive job approval rating. Not once. Only president on record to achieve that. And the yahoos are scratching their heads over why so many Americans came out in record numbers to vote him out of office.

You clowns are incredibly naive.

'People' had nothing to do with it.

Only a few very powerful individuals.

Just like Benghazi wasn't about terror, it was about gold backed currency.

Trump was affecting the gravy train of the elite, and they didn't like that

Bullshit article. Shokin was protecting Zlochevsky, not prosecuting him. You don't prosecute someone you're protecting. And Shokins office was caught red-handed taking bribes.

The case against Zlochevsky and his Burisma Holdings was assigned to Shokin, then a deputy prosecutor. But Shokin and others weren’t pursuing it, according to the internal reports from the Ukrainian prosecutor’s office reviewed by Bloomberg.
In a December 2014 letter, U.S. officials warned Ukrainian prosecutors of negative consequences for Ukraine over its failure to assist the U.K., which had seized Zlochevsky’s assets, according to the documents.
Those funds, $23.5 million, were unblocked in 2015 when a British court determined there wasn’t enough evidence to justify the continued freeze, in part because Ukrainian prosecutors had failed to provide the necessary information.
1. The Bidens got millions from Burisma (fact)
2. Joe Biden got Shokin fired (fact)
3. The next prosecutor, Lutsenko, didn't get Zlochevsky prosecuted either (fact)
4. So Burisma/Zlochevsky won, and the Bidens won (fact)

The Biden Crime Family made millions.

He ended up with 81 million votes because as even you confessed, Trump didn't deserve another 4 years.
Looking at it another way, Biden didn't deserve those 81m votes either.
Biden didn't earn any of those votes hiding in his basement.
At least Trump campaigned and held real press conferences.
Biden is a joke.

So the choice was "a joke president" or a competent president with a shitty personality.

TNHarley said it best, and I'm paraphrasing in my inimitable way..... "I don't like the orange man, so I'm going to vote 4 times for that stuttering, drooling fucktard that showers with his teenage daughter and spawned a lowlife crackhead shitstain with a minor in serial raping."

Yeah, no.

Plugs got about 50M votes. The election theft was mostly digital. 2000 Mules is just a distraction and probably accounted for less than 10% of the theft.

The only question remaining is: What are we going to do about it?

1. The Bidens got millions from Burisma (fact)
2. Joe Biden got Shokin fired (fact)
3. The next prosecutor, Lutsenko, didn't get Zlochevsky prosecuted either (fact)
4. So Burisma/Zlochevsky won, and the Bidens won (fact)

The Biden Crime Family made millions.

Post evidence Joe made money off of Burisma...

Looking at it another way, Biden didn't deserve those 81m votes either.
Biden didn't earn any of those votes hiding in his basement.
At least Trump campaigned and held real press conferences.
Biden is a joke.

So the choice was "a joke president" or a competent president with a shitty personality.

You can shift your position until you're blue in the keyboard... you admitted Trump didn't deserve another 4 years.

America agreed with you.

That's not fraud, it's common sense.

Where America disagrees with you is your hollow claim he was a competent president. If that were actually true, he would have had a job approval rating north of 49%.

Forum List

Back