🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

USMB Republican 2020 election opinion check

I'm a Republican / Righty and belive 2020 Presidential election result to be legitimate.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
TNHarley said it best, and I'm paraphrasing in my inimitable way..... "I don't like the orange man, so I'm going to vote 4 times for that stuttering, drooling fucktard that showers with his teenage daughter and spawned a lowlife crackhead shitstain with a minor in serial raping."

Yeah, no.

Plugs got about 50M votes. The election theft was mostly digital. 2000 Mules is just a distraction and probably accounted for less than 10% of the theft.

The only question remaining is: What are we going to do about it?

Nah, you got that backwards. It was Trump & Republicans who cheated. The actual vote was more like Biden, 91m, to Trump's 64m.

This is exactly why so many people voted against him.

He’s a narcissistic sociopath. He loved all the attention he could get, including the negative attention. He loves being in the spotlight. Many people were drawn to him because of his personality. Unfortunately for you guys, many more people couldn’t stand him.

I witnessed him turning many apolitical people into Democrat voters. Everyone had a strong opinion of him, whether for him or against him. Based on the huge spike in votes on both sides during the 2018 midterm election, I knew we were going to see record voter turnout in this election.

In my opinion, there were two things that cost Trump the win. His personality and his handling of covid. If he simply acts like a decent human being, maybe even somewhat presidential, he easily wins his re-election. He turned the White House into a non-stop reality show that people were exhausted by.

Next, his handling of Covid was easily the biggest mishandling during his presidency. It was a world-wide pandemic. It should have been nearly impossible to blame that on him. All he had to do was reassure people that we’re going to be ok and direct people to listen to the medical experts.

“My fellow Americans. My health officials inform me that the coronavirus is spreading faster than expected and it is time for us to take extra precautions to keep ourselves safe from this global pandemic. Don’t be alarmed - we have some of the best minds working on this. Please take simple precautions and listen to the CDC’s advice. Here is Dr. Fauci to answer your questions.”

How hard would that have been? Instead, he lied about how deadly the virus is and he turned his loyal followers against our medical experts, effectively politicizing the entire thing. He botched it.

Outside of those two things, he wins his re-election easily.
Trump was elected only because the Democrats were complacent. I don't think that will ever happen again where he is concerned.

Trump was elected only because the Democrats were complacent. I don't think that will ever happen again where he is concerned.
You're practically screaming "they didn't cheat enough in 2016" while you're clawing at your face and trying to watch Ofrah.

And I think you're exactly right.

People voted him out, dumbass.
After two failed impeachments, nationwide racial riots, and accusations of being a Russian spy (or at least collaborator).

Who do you think paid for all that?

It sure didn't happen by itself.

We know for a fact the Clinton campaign paid for the Russia Russia bullshit, and we also know the DNC provided funding for BLM through one of its money laundering operations called Thousand Currents.

That leaves the impeachments, which the miserable lowlife Democrackpots made We the People pay for

lol

Trump was elected because Hillary Clinton is a lying sack of shit and no one wanted her anywhere near the White House

After two failed impeachments, nationwide racial riots, and accusations of being a Russian spy (or at least collaborator).

We know for a fact the Clinton campaign paid for the Russia Russia bullshit, and we also know the DNC provided funding for BLM through one of its money laundering operations called Thousand Currents.

That leaves the impeachments, which the miserable lowlife Democrackpots made We the People pay for
Doesn’t matter. People voted him out, dumbass.

Post evidence Joe made money off of Burisma...
Money is fungible, so yeah, Hunter gave money to Joe, no matter which scam it came from, Burisma, China, or Moscow.

You can shift your position until you're blue in the keyboard... you admitted Trump didn't deserve another 4 years.
America agreed with you. That's not fraud, it's common sense.
Where America disagrees with you is your hollow claim he was a competent president. If that were actually true, he would have had a job approval rating north of 49%.
1. Trump could have won another 4-years if he was more presidential, and didn't act like he was raised by wolves. It was his persona, not that the US was in the sad shape that it is under the "JOKE" president Biden.

2. You also need to recognize that the MSM had 93% negative bias against Trump while they cover up for Joe Biden. Still 75% of voters say the US is on the wrong track. They never said that about Trump. Also, comparing approval ratings, they are fairly even even with the fawning MSM covering up for the Bidens. Can you imagine what the Biden approval rating would be with the same 93% negative MSM coverage? Biden would be in single digits like Congress.

1665504460485.png

1665504599846.png

1. Trump could have won another 4-years if he was more presidential, and didn't act like he was raised by wolves. It was his persona, not that the US was in the sad shape that it is under the "JOKE" president Biden.

2. You also need to recognize that the MSM had 93% negative bias against Trump…
Trump made himself an easy target by the media based on how he acted.

So does Joe Biden make himself an easy target too?
Yes. He’s a gaffe machine, but he’s otherwise pretty boring, so it’s nowhere close to the same level.

Trump was different. He craved all the attention he could get, including negative attention, and was anything but noting.

It was worth every dime.

Forum List

Back