🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

USMB Republican 2020 election opinion check

I'm a Republican / Righty and belive 2020 Presidential election result to be legitimate.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You sure like to run that mouth - got proof?
Or do you think we should just uncritically accept it as fact the way you have?
Its called Google, you can google the claims just as easily as me. but since you're apparently helpless:

You have no proof Hunter gave Burisma money to Joe. Now you're just spouting shit because you can't bring yourself to admit you're wrong.
There is proof. You just keep saying there isn't.
1. Hunter got paid $millions from Burisma for a no-show job.
2. Hunter paid many of Joe's bills. QED

Its called Google, you can google the claims just as easily as me. but since you're apparently helpless:
Did you read it? Don't lie now.

I really don't think you did, since you've presented this as having something to do with proving that Hunter Biden paid off Joe Biden.

Want to try a little harder?

Last edited:
...? Do you see poll results? Whats not clear to you dummy?

And btw, while you are here why don't you grow a pair and come clean on where you stand.

Where do I stand, the poll and this thread are irrelevant, there are no mulligans in politics. It's all just a waste of bandwidth.

Did you read it? Don't lie now.
I really don't think you did, since you've presented this as having something to do with proving that Hunter Biden paid off Joe Biden.
Want to try a little harder?
Selling influence is apparently very lucrative.
So is selling art work. The Biden Crime Family has a ton of cash to divvy up.

You have no proof Hunter gave Burisma money to Joe. Now you're just spouting shit because you can't bring yourself to admit you're wrong.
Banks reported about 150 suspicious Biden money transfers. I'm not wrong. The Biden Crime Family is wrong.

First things first - Did you read it?

Give me your word that you've read it in it's entirety and still belive it to be good support for your claims of "selling influence"

First things first - Did you read it?
Give me your word that you've read it in it's entirety and still believe it to be good support for your claims of "selling influence"
I've been posting these links for about a year now. I know what to google and what links to post. These Biden crimes should be common knowledge by now.
You should know by now how much money the Bidens are raking in from their many schemes.

I've been posting these links for about a year now. I know what to google and what links to post. These Biden crimes should be common knowledge by now.
You should know by now how much money the Bidens are raking in from their many schemes.

Cool story...but did you fully read it?

Look, given the severe consequences for our democracy there should be a presumption of LEGITIMATE UNTILL PROVEN OTHERWISE
No. BULLSHIT

We don't do "trust me" around here.

It is EASY to put security mechanisms in place

We need to do THAT. So voters will have CONFIDENCE in the process.

The status quo, obviously, does not work. Continuing it would be kinda dumb, wouldn't it?

No. BULLSHIT

We don't do "trust me" around here.

It is EASY to put security mechanisms in place

We need to do THAT. So voters will have CONFIDENCE in the process.

The status quo, obviously, does not work. Continuing it would be kinda dumb, wouldn't it?
You are naive and don't quite seem to apreciate limitations of your experience.

You HAVE TO trust someone, there is no way to personaly verify each and every ballot. So it's just a question of where you draw the line and where you place your trust.

Most ironic thing about people that talk like you is how easily you are duped by politico cranks and charlatans who capitalize on your distrust of mainstream sources.

Last edited:
Of course I read them, to the point I wanted to confirm. There are several links to choose from if you google correctly.
You should know how to put togather a concise argument, not dump links with headlines you think may have something to do with it and then asking people to CHOOSE from your links to best fit YOUR argument.

You've said Hunter was criminally paying off Joe Biden? Correct? Can you quote from your links what you consider to be the best proof of that?

So you've got nothing to counter, GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is there to counter?

For some bizzare reason you refuse to state clearly if you believe 2020 election result to be legitimate.

That's how mindfucked and conflicted Trump's shit show got you.

There is proof. You just keep saying there isn't.
1. Hunter got paid $millions from Burisma for a no-show job.
2. Hunter paid many of Joe's bills. QED

Do you even know you’re mentally retarded? You keep claiming Joe collected money from Burisma but time after time, the links you post fail to corroborate your claims.

Now you're pointing out that Hunter paid some of his dad's bills, according to emails found on his laptop....

Moron, those emails are dated 2010. Hunter didn't start working for Burisma until 2014.

Give it up. There's no evidence Biden ever collected a dime from Burisma. Face reality, he forced Shokin out because internationally, Shokin was considered to be corrupt. Biden got nothing out of that personally.

Prove it...

Local news affiliate WESA reported that officials in Allegheny County, which encompasses Pittsburgh and some suburbs to the south of the city, moved to suspend vote counting around 1:30 a.m. EST. Officials are set to reconvene around 10 a.m.
Key Pa. county suspends vote counting until 10 a.m. Wednesday

The counting of mail-in ballots in Philadelphia was halted for a period of time on Thursday, November 5, but has since resumed. The cause for this counting freeze was a ping-pong match of legal battles between the Biden and Trump campaigns in the race to win the presidency.

Philadelphia Vote Count Halted: Why Did They Stop? Are They Counting Now?

What influence was he selling?

Idiot...

Emails from June 2010 from Hunter's business partner, Eric Schwerin, show that Hunter was hit up about bills from several Delaware contractors for maintenance at his father's lakefront property.​

Banks reported about 150 suspicious Biden money transfers. I'm not wrong. The Biden Crime Family is wrong.

Holy fuck. :eusa_doh:

You really should stop this nonsense. You're making a complete fool of yourself.

That says nothing about Joe other than it involved his brother and his son. Nothing in there said anything about those monies going to Joe.

Forum List

Back