🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

USMB Republican 2020 election opinion check

I'm a Republican / Righty and belive 2020 Presidential election result to be legitimate.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’m in the , don’t want to talk about it category. In the beginning I thought there wasn’t a lot of fraud but almost daily there’s more evidence revealed that indeed there was fraud. The media just poo-poos it off saying, there is not enough cases to over turn an election. At what point will there be enough cases?

Local news affiliate WESA reported that officials in Allegheny County, which encompasses Pittsburgh and some suburbs to the south of the city, moved to suspend vote counting around 1:30 a.m. EST. Officials are set to reconvene around 10 a.m.
Key Pa. county suspends vote counting until 10 a.m. Wednesday

The counting of mail-in ballots in Philadelphia was halted for a period of time on Thursday, November 5, but has since resumed. The cause for this counting freeze was a ping-pong match of legal battles between the Biden and Trump campaigns in the race to win the presidency.

Philadelphia Vote Count Halted: Why Did They Stop? Are They Counting Now?

Claims that Pennsylvania stopped counting votes are false

False claims that Philadelphia stopped counting ballots began spreading on social media Tuesday night. Investigative reporter Max M. Marin sparked confusion when he tweeted, “No more mail ballot results tonight.”

Marin later deleted the tweet and addressed the confusion in a thread.

“Philadelphia City Commissioners say there will be no additional update on mail ballot votes tonight,” he wrote. “Ballot counting has NOT stopped. It goes on 24-7.”

I’m in the , don’t want to talk about it category. In the beginning I thought there wasn’t a lot of fraud but almost daily there’s more evidence revealed that indeed there was fraud. The media just poo-poos it off saying, there is not enough cases to over turn an election. At what point will there be enough cases?

Great, finally, someone here has proof of election fraud. Let's see it!

Claims that Pennsylvania stopped counting votes are false

False claims that Philadelphia stopped counting ballots began spreading on social media Tuesday night. Investigative reporter Max M. Marin sparked confusion when he tweeted, “No more mail ballot results tonight.”

“Philadelphia City Commissioners say there will be no additional update on mail ballot votes tonight,” he wrote. “Ballot counting has NOT stopped. It goes on 24-7.”
Never made the claim 'states' paused the vote count. Philly and Pittsburgh did and they are cities.

Never made the claim 'states' paused the vote count. Philly and Pittsburgh did and they are cities.

I just posted an article stating Philly did not stop. But that a report out of Philly was misread by other news outlets who erroneously thought they did stop.

Investigative reporter Max M. Marin sparked confusion when he tweeted, “No more mail ballot results tonight.”

What is there to counter?

For some bizzare reason you refuse to state clearly if you believe 2020 election result to be legitimate.

That's how mindfucked and conflicted Trump's shit show got you.

LMAO, unlike you, I'm just not into exercises in futility. Exactly what is to be gained by speculating about what happened 2 years ago?

I just posted an article stating Philly did not stop. But that a report out of Philly was misread by other news outlets who erroneously thought they did stop.

Investigative reporter Max M. Marin sparked confusion when he tweeted, “No more mail ballot results tonight.”
And I posted an article that said it was paused.

LMAO, unlike you, I'm just not into exercises in futility. Exactly what is to be gained by speculating about what happened 2 years ago?

There is nothing futile about stating what you belive clearly. You are posting nonsense.

Who said anything about night?

The news pointed out the misleading tweet came out on election night. What part of "24-7" do you need me to explain to ya?

“Ballot counting has NOT stopped. It goes on 24-7.

over 71% say the 2020 was not legit

I heard on the news some time ago that something like 60% of Americans concur

(for all those who think it is over 70% just bc usmb is)

You should know how to put together a concise argument, not dump links with headlines you think may have something to do with it and then asking people to CHOOSE from your links to best fit YOUR argument.
You've said Hunter was criminally paying off Joe Biden? Correct? Can you quote from your links what you consider to be the best proof of that?
ANY MONEY THE BIDEN CRIME FAMILY GETS FROM SELLING INFLUENCE IS ILLEGAL.
My post #289 has more than met the standard for proving that the Bidens are selling influence, to Burisma, to China, to Russia.
So we'll wait and see if Garland lets Weiss file charges. Its not that difficult to prove, just "follow the money".
We may need to wait until January when the GOP takes over the House & Senate to get into the Biden finances.

Do you even know you’re mentally retarded? You keep claiming Joe collected money from Burisma but time after time, the links you post fail to corroborate your claims.
Now you're pointing out that Hunter paid some of his dad's bills, according to emails found on his laptop....
Moron, those emails are dated 2010. Hunter didn't start working for Burisma until 2014.
Give it up. There's no evidence Biden ever collected a dime from Burisma. Face reality, he forced Shokin out because internationally, Shokin was considered to be corrupt. Biden got nothing out of that personally.
When the GOP takes over the House and Senate in 2023 we'll see if they can "follow the illegal money" to the Bidens.
We know that there is a lot of money to follow. Tick-tock.

There is nothing futile about stating what you belive clearly. You are posting nonsense.

Well, if we are to believe polls, 56% of likely voters say there was something hinkey about the 2020 elections. Including a majority of independents and republicans. Oh, it also includes 34% of commiecrats. Now who am I to argue with more than a third of all commecrat voters?

Well, if we are to believe polls, 56% of likely voters say there was something hinkey about the 2020 elections. Including a majority of independents and republicans. Oh, it also includes 34% of commiecrats. Now who am I to argue with more than a third of all commecrat voters?

I don't know wtf "something hinkey" means but you do have your own damn mind. Too bad it's so crazy in there that you can't even come clean about what you belive.

10M of the 25M is Trump votes, the other 15M is can't-fucking-stand-Trump votes. What the hell do you think happens when you have an election of a highly polarizing figure like Trump?

Record high turnout was predicted by all pre-election polling. How stupid do you have to be to still think there was anything suspect about it?
20 Million Votes cast for Pedo Joe were cast by some guy named Al Gore Rhythm.

Forum List

Back