🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

USMB Republican 2020 election opinion check

I'm a Republican / Righty and belive 2020 Presidential election result to be legitimate.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No, only when he was in office, either as VP or president.
Millions from Burisma. (for a no-show job)
$3.5million from Russia. (Moscow mayor's wife)
Billions from China to "invest".
How do you feel about Hunter selling paintings to "anonymous" buyers for millions of dollars?
Any "emoluments" concerns?

I'm talking about Joe. He didn't get a dime from Burisma. If he made any money from China, it was after he was out of office. You got zilch.

amazing how dimrats only care about corruption or immorality when it is a R possibly guilty

Dims in DC get a free pass every time

so much for integrity and consistency but hey.. what do we expect from the party Jason Witlock calls a Satanic Cult?

and I concur

It doesn't matter what we have on Joe when the FBI and DOJ keep covering up for him.
How about an Impeachment or two for his abuses of power?
How about an indictment or two for Hunter?
We'll see who has what.
Hell, even Durham is getting into the act.

What abuses of power??

As far as Hunter, I don't give a shit. If he broke a law, he should be held accountable.

What abuses of power??

As far as Hunter, I don't give a shit. If he broke a law, he should be held accountable.
The J6 committee.
The arrest of political opponents.
The FBI refusing to answer questions.
Taking advantage of inside trading.
Censoring social media.

Been posted, pay attention, troll. The number is growing. Tulsi said she will not stay in a party undermining the freedom of Americans. Challenging elections is one of those freedoms.

I saw no link. You're prolly just lying again. :icon_rolleyes:

amazing how dimrats only care about corruption or immorality when it is a R possibly guilty

Dims in DC get a free pass every time

so much for integrity and consistency but hey.. what do we expect from the party Jason Witlock calls a Satanic Cult?

and I concur

And that's not true either. Republican investigating Obama for 8 years and they FOUND NOTHING. Of course they were investigating crap FOX News made up about Benghazi, and the IRS and the Clinton Foundation - all Republican Rumours.

The Starr Investigation lasted 6 1/2 years and all they found on Clinton was a lie about a blow job. Either Republicans are the WORST investigators in the world, or the Democrats are not committing the crimes that FOX News is telling you that they're committing.

FOX News, Breitbart and/or the Republican leadership make up shit about Democrats and then FOX goes on air and hammers on the rumours that they just made up, like this shit really happened. Joe and Hunter Biden being a case in point.

Ask yourself this question: If you knew that everything you did was going to be investigated, and that half the nation wanted you thrown in jail. Every job you held, every detail of your financial life and times, your coworkers, and every piece of correspondence you've ever sent, would be subject to scrutiny, would YOU break the law at every turn? I sure wouldn't and I'm betting that Bill and Hillary Clinton kept it cleaner than clean because of that too. If Hillary had jaywalked, Republicans would have charged her.

But Trump was dumb enough to commit all of his crimes in broad daylight, via Twitter. He's deranged.

What makes you think thats not just a fantasy in your head?

Why should anyone take your claim seriously?
Why didn’t Putin go after Ukraine when Trump was in office? His issue with Ukraine didn’t start in 2021

Under Trump we were energy independent. Trump did not say he wanted to eliminate the Oil industry. Biden did and he’s taken steps in that direction. As a result, we are spending much more for fuel.

Why didn’t Putin go after Ukraine when Trump was in office? His issue with Ukraine didn’t start in 2021

Under Trump we were energy independent. Trump did not say he wanted to eliminate the Oil industry. Biden did and he’s taken steps in that direction. As a result, we are spending much more for fuel.

Because Trump was going to flatter Putin to death on his smart invasion, duh. :rolleyes:

Let me let you in on a little secret: not everything in the world happens because of a guy in the White House.

Forum List

Back