🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

USMB Republican 2020 election opinion check

I'm a Republican / Righty and belive 2020 Presidential election result to be legitimate.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Money is fungible, so yeah, Hunter gave money to Joe, no matter which scam it came from, Burisma, China, or Moscow.

China and Moscow had nothing to do with Burisma. I'll accept that as concession you lied about Joe making money off of Burisma.

1. Trump could have won another 4-years if he was more presidential, and didn't act like he was raised by wolves. It was his persona, not that the US was in the sad shape that it is under the "JOKE" president Biden.

2. You also need to recognize that the MSM had 93% negative bias against Trump while they cover up for Joe Biden. Still 75% of voters say the US is on the wrong track. They never said that about Trump. Also, comparing approval ratings, they are fairly even even with the fawning MSM covering up for the Bidens. Can you imagine what the Biden approval rating would be with the same 93% negative MSM coverage? Biden would be in single digits like Congress.

View attachment 708574

View attachment 708575

LOLOL

You're literally showing more reasons America voted out Trump while you continue to cry the election was stolen from him.

Four years of that Orange Babbling Tweet-Idiot was enough for most Americans, and they kicked his a$$ from office...

The Orange-tinted combed-over fat arrogant lying crude ignorant traitorous piece of $hit... good riddance to bad rubbish.
I can see you’re a real serious person. You have unique debating skills. Lol.

Since some on this board have expressed uncertainty about USMB righty opinions about 2020 election lets just go ahead and clearify it.
I don’t believe that the Dems didn’t cheat. On the other hand, I’m still not convinced that there is proof that their cheating resulted in any electoral votes being “stolen.”

The evidence of cheating is crystal clear. That many deny it doesn’t change that fact.

But I cannot say (and I don’t maintain) that the fraud efforts succeeded.

LOL

Too bad for your mental state, only North Carolina actually stopped counting in the middle of the night; and that was because they finished counting...

STATES STOPPED COUNTING
The posts start with the claim that these five states took a three-hour shutdown in which they “found enough votes for Biden to catch Trump.” There is no evidence to show that any of these states took a three-hour break from counting votes.
Wisconsin did not stop counting on election night. In an elections update video posted on YouTube by PBS NewsHour ( here ), Meagan Wolfe, administrator of the Wisconsin Elections Commission, can be heard saying at the 1:18 minute mark: “Our municipal and county clerks have worked tirelessly throughout the night to make sure that every valid ballot has been counted and reported accurately.”
Michigan did not stop counting ballots. Politifact reported that Tracy Wimmer, director of media relations for the Michigan Secretary of State, said: "At no point has the counting process stopped since it began at 7 a.m. yesterday morning (Nov. 3), which was when, per Michigan election law, it could begin.” ( here )
Misunderstandings over tally updates stopping temporarily on election night in Philadelphia are explained in a Reuters Fact Check ( here ) .
North Carolina did stop counting votes on election night, but it was not due to voter fraud. Local television station WSOC-TV reported that Karen Brinson Bell, executive director of the state elections board, said: “North Carolina stopped counting votes on election night because there were no more votes to count that night” and added: “With very few exceptions, North Carolina’s election results will not change until November 12 or 13, when all mail-in ballots are received and counted by each county.” ( here )
The Nevada Secretary of State released a statement explaining that the state did not stop counting ballots and that the “counting of ballots is ongoing and will continue until every cast ballot is counted.” ( here )
What about cities that stopped counting?

If Trump had been re-elected, we would be paying far less for fuel and there would be no war in Europe.

And every American would be a millionaire, all diseases would be eradicated, and Hurricane Ian would never have been allowed to reach our shores. Trump would have fired it right after it hit Cuba.

I don’t believe that the Dems didn’t cheat. On the other hand, I’m still not convinced that there is proof that their cheating resulted in any electoral votes being “stolen.”

The evidence of cheating is crystal clear. That many deny it doesn’t change that fact.

A pity you can't prove any cheating beyond a few sporadic cases sprinkled here and there.

1665525897602.png

~S~

Why is it not clear to Bill Barr? What do you know that he doesn't?

Look, given the severe consequences for our democracy there should be a presumption of LEGITIMATE UNTILL PROVEN OTHERWISE. You don't bark up that tree, unless you are damn sure.

China and Moscow had nothing to do with Burisma. I'll accept that as concession you lied about Joe making money off of Burisma.
1. Hunter made $millions from Burisma, as well as China and the Moscow mayor's wife. $$$$$MILLIONS!!!!!!
2. Hunter gave money to Joe. BURISMA money, MOSCOW money, and CHINESE money. The corrupt Biden Crime Family needs to go to prison.

Did you ever look at the Biden's finances? Real Estate holdings, secret ART sales, etc?

1. Hunter made $millions from Burisma, as well as China and the Moscow mayor's wife. $$$$$MILLIONS!!!!!!
2. Hunter gave money to Joe. BURISMA money, MOSCOW money, and CHINESE money. The corrupt Biden Crime Family needs to go to prison.

You sure like to run that mouth - got proof?

Or do you think we should just uncritically accept it as fact the way you have?

Did you ever look at the Biden's finances? Real Estate holdings, secret ART sales, etc?

You have no proof Hunter gave Burisma money to Joe. Now you're just spouting shit because you can't bring yourself to admit you're wrong.

Forum List

Back