🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

USMB Republican 2020 election opinion check

I'm a Republican / Righty and belive 2020 Presidential election result to be legitimate.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This thread says all that needs to be said about this site and the type of Republicans that inhabit this shitpit
2/3 of the respondents to the Op poll claim the election was stolen still...with no evidence
The evidence is Joe Biden. He got 20m more votes than Obama and 20m more votes than Hillary. My ass.
If you believe that you are simply a partisan hack, not someone who thinks logically.
If Joe runs in 2024, tell me you will proudly vote for him in the primary.
Did you vote for Joe in the 2020 primary?

The Covid pandemic and massive switching to mail-in votes may have unleashed a new population of democrat voters who were too lazy to go to the polls. There are many potential explanations for the massive increase in total vote counts. One of them remains voter fraud, as Joe himself bragged about..

Biden didn't brag about voter fraud. You're out of your mind. He was actually promoting an anti-fraud hotline...

But one of the things that I think is most important is those who haven’t voted yet, first of all go to IWILLVOTE.com to make a plan exactly how you’re going to vote, where you’re going to vote, when you’re going to vote. Because it can get complicated, because the Republicans are doing everything they can to make it harder for people to vote — particularly people of color — to vote. So go to IWILLVOTE.com. Secondly, we’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration — President Obama’s administration before this — we have put together I think the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics. What the president is trying to do is discourage people from voting by implying that their vote won’t be counted, it can’t be counted, we’re going to challenge it and all these things. If enough people vote, it’s going to overwhelm the system. You see what’s happening now, you guys know it as well as I do, you see the long, long lines and early voting. You see the millions of people who have already cast a ballot. And so, don’t be intimidated. If in fact you have any, any problem go to — and I don’t have the number but it’s 833-DEM-VOTE… Call that number. We have over a thousand lawyers, over a thousand of them, they’ll answer the phone, if you think there’s any challenge to your voting. Go to 833-DEM-VOTE, dial those letters on your phone. That will get you the assistance that we have already put in place.

The evidence is Joe Biden. He got 20m more votes than Obama and 20m more votes than Hillary. My ass.
If you believe that you are simply a partisan hack, not someone who thinks logically.
If Joe runs in 2024, tell me you will proudly vote for him in the primary.
Did you vote for Joe in the 2020 primary?

You really suck at math. 81 - 66 = 20??

Biden didn't brag about voter fraud. You're out of your mind. He was actually promoting an anti-fraud hotline...
But one of the things that I think is most important is those who haven’t voted yet, first of all go to IWILLVOTE.com to make a plan exactly how you’re going to vote, where you’re going to vote, when you’re going to vote. Because it can get complicated, because the Republicans are doing everything they can to make it harder for people to vote — particularly people of color — to vote. So go to IWILLVOTE.com. Secondly, we’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration — President Obama’s administration before this — we have put together I think the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics. What the president is trying to do is discourage people from voting by implying that their vote won’t be counted, it can’t be counted, we’re going to challenge it and all these things. If enough people vote, it’s going to overwhelm the system. You see what’s happening now, you guys know it as well as I do, you see the long, long lines and early voting. You see the millions of people who have already cast a ballot. And so, don’t be intimidated. If in fact you have any, any problem go to — and I don’t have the number but it’s 833-DEM-VOTE… Call that number. We have over a thousand lawyers, over a thousand of them, they’ll answer the phone, if you think there’s any challenge to your voting. Go to 833-DEM-VOTE, dial those letters on your phone. That will get you the assistance that we have already put in place.
What am I going to believe, your explanation or my lying eyes?
Just like when Biden held Ukraine's $1b hostage until the prosecutor investigating Hunter's cash cow (Burisma) was fired, on video.
"She was 12...I was 30" (On tape)

We all know Joe is gaffe prone. That's when someone accidentally tells the truth.

You really suck at math. 81 - 66 = 20??
Nice dodge! You missed the point entirely. Try answering the questions this time.

1. The evidence is Joe Biden. He got more votes than Obama and more votes than Hillary. My ass.

(Biden is the evidence of voter fraud)

2. If Joe runs in 2024, tell me you will proudly vote for him in the primary.
(will you vote for Joe in the primary since he's such a great president?)

3. Did you vote for Joe in the 2020 primary? (yes or no?)
(simple question, since Joe is such a great man)

What am I going to believe, your explanation or my lying eyes?

LOLOL

You should watch the video I posted where he's promoting an anti-fraud hotline and read the transcript and believe your eyes.

like when Biden held Ukraine's $1b hostage until the prosecutor investigating Hunter's cash cow (Burisma) was fired, on video.

I see the problem now -- you're out of your fucking mind. No wonder you can see a video of Biden promoting an anti-fraud hotline but then convince yourself he was promoting fraud. :cuckoo:

Shitstain, no prosecutor was investigating Burisma until Shokin was replaced. Shokin literally spent two years protecting Mycola Zlochevsky. Shokin helped Zlochevsky evade prosecution by a UK prosecutor.

And even after Shokin was replaced and his replacement won a conviction against Zlochevsky on tax charges, it had no impact on Hunter's job at Burisma.

Nice dodge! You missed the point entirely. Try answering the questions this time.

1. The evidence is Joe Biden. He got more votes than Obama and more votes than Hillary. My ass.

You didn't ask me those questions. But since you ask me now...

1. YOU said Trump deserve to lose. Now you're arguing he really won. You're out of your mind.

2. No.

3. No.

Four years of that Orange Babbling Tweet-Idiot was enough for most Americans, and they kicked his a$$ from office...

The Orange-tinted combed-over fat arrogant lying crude ignorant traitorous piece of $hit... good riddance to bad rubbish.

5 million votes are beside the point for you, but 15 million is not? That is hilarious.

Trump received 10 million more votes. Why is that not on point for you? How come you don't consider that to be proof that Trump cheated?

If you think your pleads about 15-million-more votes-for-Biden-proves-fraud is less ludicrous, then you need to think again. This is clown level.

Last edited:
Since some on this board have expressed uncertainty about USMB righty opinions about 2020 election lets just go ahead and clearify it.
I give you The Seed of OP

1665440546525907.png

Try answering the questions this time.

1. Voted for Biden, to make sure Trump is nowhere near White House.

This seems to be a *Mind-blowing* concept! So maybe let's repeat it: Most people don't much care about vanilla Joe, so much as they can't fucking stand Trump.

2. No.

3. No.

Last edited:
Odd how the poll here has an overwhelming majority (4:1) with the opinion Biden was cheated in.

Apparently leftist shills just don't have the actual numbers.

81 million? No. In a pig's eye.

Last edited:
Like these Republicans, huh?

Basically.

Forum List

Back