🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

USMB Republican 2020 election opinion check

I'm a Republican / Righty and belive 2020 Presidential election result to be legitimate.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The guy in your avatar, fuckwad. Heisman trophy winner. Oh whoops, he was #17. Who is that?

You have an FSU player in your avatar and don't know who Charlie Ward is? Do you know who Bobby Bowden is, even? Oh, that's Jerry Rice, ok. Boy, he was good. You're not.

Jerry-Rice.jpg

One of us could do quick outs with Joe Money, and it ain't you.

Rice was one of the best I've ever seen.

LOLOLOL

You're a fucking nut, Mary. That's Jerry Rice, not Charlie Ward. Ward never even played for the 49ers.

face-palm-gif.278959

LOLOL
A successful president is not one who couldn't get north of a 50% approval rating. Ever.
Biden's increase over 2016 was bigger than Trump's because Trump lost the Independent vote to Biden. Bigly.
So if you consider Biden a successful president, that says a lot about your IQ, 75% of voters say the US is on the wrong track.
No surprise that Biden got more votes than Hillary.

We do agree that Trump deserved to lose the 2020 election, when all the stupid fuck had to do was "act" presidential.

So if you consider Biden a successful president, that says a lot about your IQ

I already said I don't think that.

75% of voters say the US is on the wrong track.

Not all 75% blame Biden.

We do agree that Trump deserved to lose the 2020 election, when all the stupid fuck had to do was "act" presidential.

Which leaves me wondering why you think the election was stolen.

So if you consider Biden a successful president, that says a lot about your IQ, 75% of voters say the US is on the wrong track.
That does not mean they all agree what the right track is.

A lot of people feel the Right is pulling us off track. A lot of other people feel the Left is pulling us off track.

Hope this helps.

Dayum, I tried to help you. Who knows why you doubled down on stupid? :dunno:
2000: 51m
2004: 59m (+8m)
2008: 69m (+10m)
2012: 66m (-3)
2016: 66m (even)
2020: 81m (+15m)
You need glasses. Look on page one again at democrat votes
2008 69m
2012 66m
2016 63m

Then 2020 got 81m cheating votes.

You need glasses. Look on page one again at democrat votes
2008 69m
2012 66m
2016 63m

Then 2020 got 81m cheating votes.

Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

I keep trying to help you, but you keep fucking it up. :ack-1:

Retard .... again ... Hillary got 66 million votes in 2016, not 63 million. Even on page one, which YOU posted, shows that.

Seriously ... wtf is wrong with you??

I already said I don't think that.
Not all 75% blame Biden.
Which leaves me wondering why you think the election was stolen.
If you can look at Joe Biden in the WH, and Trump in the WH and say Biden is a better president, we disagree.
Trump can answer tough questioners, Biden doesn't have press conferences, he reads a teleprompter, like the buffoon he is. Look at Biden's record so far:

Everything Xiden, aka “poopy pants” touches turns to shit
How about showering with his daughter Ashley? How fucked-up is that?
The Brits hold him in CONTEMPT for abandoning AFG
The French pulled their ambassador for abandoning AFG
He pissed off the Canadians by killing the KeystoneXL pipeline, that’s 500,000 bbls a day he killed.
Xiden sold us out by approving the Nord Stream 2 pipeline giving Putin cash to modernize his military and invade Ukraine, and his “war on energy” keeps fuel costs high. That's why Xiden is "Putin's Whore".
Hope he enjoys the $3,500,000 the Moscow Mayor's wife sent Hunter
Hope he enjoys the $1,500,000,000 that China gave Hunter to "invest"
Open borders is a catastrophe. Trump had it SOLVED. Now its infected migrants & fentanyl sent all over
Runaway inflation would get worse if the dems pass their "BBB" bill. That will be Solyndra on steroids, not to mention the $200,000,000 for Nancy’s park in San Francisco.
Xiden is ruining the US energy sector with his stupid EOs, he wants Russia to pump more oil?? WTF?
Xiden is so dumb he can't even do fake press conferences to answer "ice cream" questions.
Xiden is a gaffe machine, his brain is defective, and he has the nuclear football, WTF???
Xiden surrendered AFG leaving Americans, $billions of equipment, and interpreters to be slaughtered
Xiden’s DOJ sent the FBI after parents (aka domestic terrorists) who dare to ask questions at school board meetings.
China just passed the US out with their new hypersonic missile.
Stupid Joe wants to pay MIGRANTS $450,000 for breaking US immigration LAWS??????
After promising we would have more than enough Covid testing kits, Joe LIED and FAILED.
Xiden killed Israel’s EastMed gas pipeline to sell gas to the EU, Putin’s whore strikes again.
Xiden killed the development of ANWR, but he’s begging Putin to pump more oil???
Xiden’s “war on energy” is pushing gas and diesel to unaffordable levels, causing “runaway inflation”.
Xiden is letting RUSSIA negotiate the new IRAN agreement???? WTF!!!!!!
Xiden is giving baby formula to migrants when American babies can’t get formula????
Xiden sold 1m bbls of SPR emergency oil to Sinopec, Hunter’s Chinese oil company, that’s treason.
Xiden is turning the US into a banana republic by misusing the FBI and IRS to harass opponents
Now Xiden wants 87,000 armed IRS agents!! WTF???
I could go on and on, but you see Trump was at least 1,000,000x better as president than stupid Joe

Last edited:

Retard .... again ... Hillary got 66 million votes in 2016, not 63 million.

Not that many illegals got into America and voted in 2020, motherfucker. Democrats cheated it to install the very 1st President Potato Head, and the numbers are entirely unrealistic.

Last edited:
That does not mean they all agree what the right track is.
A lot of people feel the Right is pulling us off track. A lot of other people feel the Left is pulling us off track.
Hope this helps.
The November election is coming, we shall soon see which party is supported and which is dog shit.
That is the only poll that really matters.

If you can look at Joe Biden in the WH, and Trump in the WH and say Biden is a better president, we disagree.
Trump can answer tough questioners, Biden doesn't have press confetrence4s, he reads a teleprompter, like the buffoon he is. Look at Biden's record so far:

Everything Xiden, aka “poopy pants” touches turns to shit
How about showering with his daughter Ashley? How fucked-up is that?
The Brits hold him in CONTEMPT for abandoning AFG
The French pulled their ambassador for abandoning AFG
He pissed off the Canadians by killing the KeystoneXL pipeline, that’s 500,000 bbls a day he killed.
Xiden sold us out by approving the Nord Stream 2 pipeline giving Putin cash to modernize his military and invade Ukraine, and his “war on energy” keeps fuel costs high. That's why Xiden is "Putin's Whore".
Hope he enjoys the $3,500,000 the Moscow Mayor's wife sent Hunter
Hope he enjoys the $1,500,000,000 that China gave Hunter to "invest"
Open borders is a catastrophe. Trump had it SOLVED. Now its infected migrants & fentanyl sent all over
Runaway inflation would get worse if the dems pass their "BBB" bill. That will be Solyndra on steroids, not to mention the $200,000,000 for Nancy’s park in San Francisco.
Xiden is ruining the US energy sector with his stupid EOs, he wants Russia to pump more oil?? WTF?
Xiden is so dumb he can't even do fake press conferences to answer "ice cream" questions.
Xiden is a gaffe machine, his brain is defective, and he has the nuclear football, WTF???
Xiden surrendered AFG leaving Americans, $billions of equipment, and interpreters to be slaughtered
Xiden’s DOJ sent the FBI after parents (aka domestic terrorists) who dare to ask questions at school board meetings.
China just passed the US out with their new hypersonic missile.
Stupid Joe wants to pay MIGRANTS $450,000 for breaking US immigration LAWS??????
After promising we would have more than enough Covid testing kits, Joe LIED and FAILED.
Xiden killed Israel’s EastMed gas pipeline to sell gas to the EU, Putin’s whore strikes again.
Xiden killed the development of ANWR, but he’s begging Putin to pump more oil???
Xiden’s “war on energy” is pushing gas and diesel to unaffordable levels, causing “runaway inflation”.
Xiden is letting RUSSIA negotiate the new IRAN agreement???? WTF!!!!!!
Xiden is giving baby formula to migrants when American babies can’t get formula????
Xiden sold 1m bbls of SPR emergency oil to Sinopec, Hunter’s Chinese oil company, that’s treason.
Xiden is turning the US into a banana republic by misusing the FBI and IRS to harass opponents
Now Xiden wants 87,000 armed IRS agents!! WTF???
I could go on and on, but you see Trump was at least 1,000,000x better as president than stupid Joe

LOL

You just fucking said Trump deserved to lose. Who knows why you bothered posting that?

In a way, until examined closer; And you're still a fuckwad.
Actually, they don’t. You’re just a retarded fuckwad who can’t tell the difference between an FSU uniform and a 49ers uniform. Not to mention that you can’t identify one of the greatest football players of all time.

Wanna tell me more about who I have in my avatar? Stupid retard.

Retard .... again ... Hillary got 66 million votes in 2016, not 63 million. Even on page one, which YOU posted, shows that.
OK, my bad, I'm old, 66 is correct in 2016.
That is still one fuck of a jump in votes, 66m to 81m.
We'll see in November how popular the democrat brand is.

Not that many illegals got into America and voted in 2020, motherfucker. Democrats cheated it to install the very 1st President Potato Head.

Which has absolutely nothing to do with the post you replied to. You're disconnected from reality, Mary.

LOL

You just fucking said Trump deserved to lose. Who knows why you bothered posting that?
I'm pissed at Trump for losing to that POS Biden.
His 1st debate performance was barbaric. My wife said, NFW I can vote for that AH.
All the stupid fuck had to do was "act" presidential, instead of like he was raised by wolves.

I liked the way Trump ran the country. I don't like the way Biden is running the country.

The November election is coming, we shall soon see which party is supported and which is dog shit.
That is the only poll that really matters.

Given the president's opposition party almost always wins in their first midterm, it would be a shock if Republicans didn't win both chambers.

OK, my bad, I'm old, 66 is correct in 2016.
That is still one fuck of a jump in votes, 66m to 81m.
We'll see in November how popular the democrat brand is.

As I showed, the Democrat gained 8 million in 2004 and then 10 million more in 2008. We have a bigger population now but that was still an 18 million gain in 2 election cycles.

Given the president's opposition party almost always wins in their first midterm, it would be a shock if Republicans didn't win both chambers.
Exactly. No matter which party wins they both suck at Budgets and governing.
Republicans cut taxes and spend recklessly, raising the Debt.
Democrats raise taxes and spend recklessly, raising the Debt.

As I showed, the Democrat gained 8 million in 2004 and then 10 million more in 2008. We have a bigger population now but that was still an 18 million gain in 2 election cycles.
Yep, the US population is averaging about 1m more people a year.
The statisticians and college professors can haggle about the probabilities of cheating or not in 2020.

Forum List

Back