🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

USMB Republican 2020 election opinion check

I'm a Republican / Righty and belive 2020 Presidential election result to be legitimate.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The highest approval rating Trump ever received was 49 percent.

That's the lowest high of any president since 1937 when such polling began.

And yet the tards just can't bring themselves to believe he was voted out.

Pathetic.

Trump's a loser.

Why do you tards keep going back to eat more bullshit from your propagandists when they keeping lying to you!!?!?!?
Well, this would be one of the big questions about his period.

Qanon's "predictions" are always wrong, but the people still cling to it.

This is one fuckin' deep sociological crisis. We have to figure out how this happened.

Well, this would be one of the big questions about his period.

Qanon's "predictions" are always wrong, but the people still cling to it.

This is one fuckin' deep sociological crisis. We have to figure out how this happened.
I've seen this same thing in people who believe in psychics.

The desire to bleev is an incredibly powerful psychological force. It overrides all logic and reason.

Lucky for me, I saw the live coverage that night and I don't believe a cocksucking word of your revision of events.

Suck my dick.

Your homo-erotic fantasies aside, I don't care what you claim you saw. You're not exactly playing with a full deck.

So was the number of Republican votes. Did Republicans cheat?

Why do you keep avoiding this? You can go ahead and answer this time.

Why is it that a spike in Democrat votes is an indication of massive voter fraud, but a spike in Republican votes means nothing and you run away instead of answering the fucking question?

Because the democrat spike was bigger...for idiot Joe Biden, NFW. C'mon man, even you can see how ridiculous that is. Tell me you can't wait to vote for Biden again in 2024.

The Republican spike was for a successfly incumbent president. More believable.

You head is chock full of raw sewage. 14 European countries allow mail-in voting.
As for America:
  • Eight states—California, Colorado, Hawaii, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, Vermont and Washington—allow all elections to be conducted by mail.
  • Two states—Nebraska and North Dakota—permit counties to opt into conducting elections by mail.
  • Nine states—Alaska, Arizona, Florida, Kansas, Maryland, Missouri, Montana, New Mexico and Wyoming—allow specific small elections to be conducted by mail.
  • Four states—Idaho, Minnesota, New Jersey and New Mexico—permit all-mail elections for certain small jurisdictions.
  • Your claim that the "total number of votes should have been about 130m instead of 155m" is pure manufactured bullshit.
1. The majority of EU countries do not allow mail-in voting.

2. Voter fraud is easier with mail-in voting.

The bot is starting to post violent things. Someone should check the code on it.
Why the fuck does your commie ass have Charlie Ward for an avatar? He's no commie.
He had major football talent; What happened to that guy?
Charlie Ward would slap you upside the head for being a commie stooge. He's not dumb, and he's an American.

That is a flat-out lie.
Stop eating the manufactured BULLSHIT you are being fed.
Why do you tards keep going back to eat more bullshit from your propagandists when they keeping lying to you!!?!?!?
This is what I mean when I say you idiots DESERVE to be lied to and that you are mentally ill.
LIAR.

You head is chock full of raw sewage.

14 European countries allow mail-in voting.

As for America:

• Eight states—California, Colorado, Hawaii, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, Vermont and Washington—allow all elections to be conducted by mail.
  • Two states—Nebraska and North Dakota—permit counties to opt into conducting elections by mail.
  • Nine states—Alaska, Arizona, Florida, Kansas, Maryland, Missouri, Montana, New Mexico and Wyoming—allow specific small elections to be conducted by mail.
  • Four states—Idaho, Minnesota, New Jersey and New Mexico—permit all-mail elections for certain small jurisdictions.

Your claim that the "total number of votes should have been about 130m instead of 155m" is pure manufactured bullshit.
Projection, shithead.

Because the democrat spike was bigger...for idiot Joe Biden, NFW. C'mon man, even you can see how ridiculous that is. Tell me you can't wait to vote for Biden again in 2024.

The Republican spike was for a successfly incumbent president. More believable.

LOLOL

A successful president is not one who couldn't get north of a 50% approval rating. Ever.

Biden's increase over 2016 was bigger than Trump's because Trump lost the Independent vote to Biden. Bigly.

LOLOL

A successful president is not one who couldn't get north of a 50% approval rating. Ever.

Biden's increase over 2016 was bigger than Trump's because Trump lost the Independent vote to Biden. Bigly.
So Biden is not a successful president, amirite?

He never got over 50%, and I doubt he ever will.

I stand corrected, looks like he started out @ 55% and it's been downhill since and now it's even moar downhill.

Something I know is that all that shit's a lie. Biden is a piece of shit and most Americans know it.

Last edited:
69m
66m
63m
then 81m (bullshit)

LOL

Dayum, I tried to help you. Who knows why you doubled down on stupid? :dunno:

2000: 51m
2004: 59m (+8m)
2008: 69m (+10m)
2012: 66m (-3)
2016: 66m (even)
2020: 81m (+15m)

The highest approval rating Trump ever received was 49 percent.

That's the lowest high of any president since 1937 when such polling began.

And yet the tards just can't bring themselves to believe he was voted out.

Pathetic.

Trump's a loser.
Is that (49%) not higher than anything Biden has ever been rated, faggot?

Forum List

Back