🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

USMB Republican 2020 election opinion check

I'm a Republican / Righty and belive 2020 Presidential election result to be legitimate.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You posted election numbers from Wikipedia, which is where I got the 2000 numbers from. Still, the increase from the previous election was not much higher in 2020 than it was in 2004. So no, that is not an anomaly indicating fraud.
America voted. Fair & square. We just had enough of Trump after 4 years.
So how are you liking Biden so far?
Still prefer Biden over Trump?

The number of Republican votes is also an outlier.

2004: 62 million
2008: 60 million
2012: 61 million
2016: 63 million
2020: 74 million

Did Republicans have massive election fraud?
Still no response from kyzr.

They always run away when they can’t defend their claims.

The sheer increase in the number of votes for two candidates most people were not especially excited to vote for is suspect.
"Not especially excited"?? Where did you get that counterfactual nonsense?

All pre-election polling showed huge voter excitement. I've already linked to a bunch of pre-election articles predicting record turnout.

That does not change the facts that I stated. The sheer increase in the number of votes for two candidates most people were not especially excited to vote for is suspect.
People were excited about voting for Trump. People were also excited about voting against Trump. He’s very polarizing.

Not complicated. No baseless conspiracy theory needed.

The number of Republican votes is also an outlier.

2004: 62 million
2008: 60 million
2012: 61 million
2016: 63 million
2020: 74 million

Did Republicans have massive election fraud?
Point being that the total number of votes was an outlier.
We can debate who was more likely to cheat based on the past.

I have a very hard time thinking that 81m voters actually voted for senile Joe.

Point being that the total number of votes was an outlier.
So was the number of Republican votes. Did Republicans cheat?

Why do you keep avoiding this? You can go ahead and answer this time.

Why is it that a spike in Democrat votes is an indication of massive voter fraud, but a spike in Republican votes means nothing and you run away instead of answering the fucking question?

I've got mail-in ballot and cast my vote. You are saying my vote was fraudulent?

A number of states have had mail-in voting for many years, how come you only discovered in 2020 that mail-in voting is fraudulent?

In 1998, voters in Oregon passed an initiative requiring that all elections be conducted by mail.

In 2011, the Washington legislature passed a law requiring all counties to conduct vote-by-mail elections.

In 2013, Colorado began holding all elections by mail.

In 2014, Utah started allowing each county to make their own decision regarding whether to go to all mailed-out ballots.

In 2016, California passed SB 450, which authorizes a roll-out of vote by mail across the state, at county discretion

In 2018, Michigan passed Proposal 3, a state constitutional amendment legalizing "no-excuse" voting by mail
bandwagon.jpg

I voted NO based on the obviously fraudulent total number of votes in 2020 compared to prior elections.

The total number of votes should have been about 130m instead of 155m. That indicates massive "mail-in' voter fraud.
Many EU countries don't allow mail-in ballots due to voter fraud.

View attachment 708037
You head is chock full of raw sewage.

14 European countries allow mail-in voting.

As for America:

• Eight states—California, Colorado, Hawaii, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, Vermont and Washington—allow all elections to be conducted by mail.
  • Two states—Nebraska and North Dakota—permit counties to opt into conducting elections by mail.
  • Nine states—Alaska, Arizona, Florida, Kansas, Maryland, Missouri, Montana, New Mexico and Wyoming—allow specific small elections to be conducted by mail.
  • Four states—Idaho, Minnesota, New Jersey and New Mexico—permit all-mail elections for certain small jurisdictions.

Your claim that the "total number of votes should have been about 130m instead of 155m" is pure manufactured bullshit.

here's what I think happened, but I can't prove any of it.

Trump was out policing the Dem cheating machine, so they had to stop counting in the middle of the night to adjust for Trumps numbers.

That's why he got an unprecedented amount of votes versus the previous win. That's also why Joe Biden got a ridiculous number of votes.

This is just my theory based on the numbers. I can't prove any of it.

LOL

Too bad for your mental state, only North Carolina actually stopped counting in the middle of the night; and that was because they finished counting...

STATES STOPPED COUNTING

The posts start with the claim that these five states took a three-hour shutdown in which they “found enough votes for Biden to catch Trump.” There is no evidence to show that any of these states took a three-hour break from counting votes.

Wisconsin did not stop counting on election night. In an elections update video posted on YouTube by PBS NewsHour ( here ), Meagan Wolfe, administrator of the Wisconsin Elections Commission, can be heard saying at the 1:18 minute mark: “Our municipal and county clerks have worked tirelessly throughout the night to make sure that every valid ballot has been counted and reported accurately.”

Michigan did not stop counting ballots. Politifact reported that Tracy Wimmer, director of media relations for the Michigan Secretary of State, said: "At no point has the counting process stopped since it began at 7 a.m. yesterday morning (Nov. 3), which was when, per Michigan election law, it could begin.” ( here )

Misunderstandings over tally updates stopping temporarily on election night in Philadelphia are explained in a Reuters Fact Check ( here ) .

North Carolina did stop counting votes on election night, but it was not due to voter fraud. Local television station WSOC-TV reported that Karen Brinson Bell, executive director of the state elections board, said: “North Carolina stopped counting votes on election night because there were no more votes to count that night” and added: “With very few exceptions, North Carolina’s election results will not change until November 12 or 13, when all mail-in ballots are received and counted by each county.” ( here )

The Nevada Secretary of State released a statement explaining that the state did not stop counting ballots and that the “counting of ballots is ongoing and will continue until every cast ballot is counted.” ( here )

Forum List

Back