🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

USMB Republican 2020 election opinion check

I'm a Republican / Righty and belive 2020 Presidential election result to be legitimate.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mail-in fraud, sending ballots out to everyone in the state, and then having vote harvests looks legitimate, but it is fraud.
That's why many EU counties don't allow mail-in ballots.

Can you point to any mail in ballots that were found to be fraudulent?

2020 was the most honest election in history. Record voter turnout, most recounts, most audits, most court challenges all with NO FINDINGS OF ELECTION FRAUD

10M of the 25M is Trump votes, the other 15M is can't-fucking-stand-Trump votes. What the hell do you think happens when you have an election of a highly polarizing figure like Trump?

Record high turnout was predicted by all pre-election polling. How stupid do you have to be to still think there was anything suspect about it?
Two separate statements, duh
1. Trump got 10m more votes in 2020 than in 2016, so your "can't stand Trump" argument is a lie.
2. 2020 had about 25m more total votes than normal presidential elections.

You can try to <<<<<spin>>>>> or justify the 2020 results any way you want, but if it looks like voter fraud, smells like voter fraud and totals up like voter fraud....its voter fraud.

"We'd go to all these lengths to try to get the Orange Man out of office, but illegal ballot harvesting and stuffing ballot boxes would be completely beyond the pale!"

"The election was 'fortified' not stolen!"

Can you point to any mail in ballots that were found to be fraudulent?

2020 was the most honest election in history. Record voter turnout, most recounts, most audits, most court challenges all with NO FINDINGS OF ELECTION FRAUD
When blue states mail out millions of ballots and then have people harvest them, who knows who really voted that ballot?
You can say no one found voter fraud, but that doesn't mean there wasn't any.
The "evidence" is the total number of votes compared to prior elections.

I've got mail-in ballot and cast my vote. You are saying my vote was fraudulent?

A number of states have had mail-in voting for many years, how come you only discovered in 2020 that mail-in voting is fraudulent?

In 1998, voters in Oregon passed an initiative requiring that all elections be conducted by mail.

In 2011, the Washington legislature passed a law requiring all counties to conduct vote-by-mail elections.

In 2013, Colorado began holding all elections by mail.

In 2014, Utah started allowing each county to make their own decision regarding whether to go to all mailed-out ballots.

In 2016, California passed SB 450, which authorizes a roll-out of vote by mail across the state, at county discretion

In 2018, Michigan passed Proposal 3, a state constitutional amendment legalizing "no-excuse" voting by mail
Down votes prove MAGAheads can’t handle the truth.

Two separate statements, duh
1. Trump got 10m more votes in 2020 than in 2016, so your "can't stand Trump" argument is a lie.
I nominate this for the dumbest post of the month.

There is nothing about more people voting for Trump that proves that even more could not have voted against him. In fact thats exactly what happens when you have a highly polarizing figure.

"We'd go to all these lengths to try to get the Orange Man out of office, but illegal ballot harvesting and stuffing ballot boxes would be completely beyond the pale!"
"The election was 'fortified' not stolen!"
Actually oligarchs like Zuckerberg bought the election...

I nominate this for the dumbest post of the month.
There is nothing about more people voting for Trump that proves that even more could not have voted against him. In fact thats exactly what happens when you have a highly polarizing figure.
Your argument falls flat when the expected number of (legitimate) total votes in 2020 should have been about 130m based on prior norms. Duh.

Good news for you. If incest is a requirement for you, you can vote for trump.

1665413171430.png

1665413185986.png
...she was 12, I was 30...

I voted NO based on the obviously fraudulent total number of votes in 2020 compared to prior elections.

The total number of votes should have been about 130m instead of 155m. That indicates massive "mail-in' voter fraud.
Many EU countries don't allow mail-in ballots due to voter fraud.

View attachment 708037
Take a look at the Republican votes in your tables.

2004: 62 million
2008: 60 million
2012: 61 million
2016: 63 million
2020: 74 million

Notice how that last number pops out. According to your reasoning, did Republicans have massive election fraud?

Your argument falls flat when the expected number of (legitimate) total votes in 2020 should have been about 130m based on prior norms. Duh.
Wtf makes you think that prior norms applied to highly polarizing Trump presidency?

And how exactly do you explain that record turnout was well predicted before election? Or is this one of those facts your mind can't handle so you just put your blinders on and pretend it doesn't exist?

I have said many times here I don’t believe the 2020 election was stolen from Trump just as I don’t believe the 2016 election was stolen from Hillary.
The 2020 election is history, very true, and I do place the blame for the loss on Trump, in spite of suspected voter fraud.
1. His 1st debate performance was a disaster. My wife sai9d, NFW I can vote for that AH.
2. In several states Trump under-performed other GOP candidates, meaning they voted GOP except for Trump.
3. The stupid fuck could not "act" presidential, he's a one-trick pony, "the obnoxious CEO bully".

When blue states mail out millions of ballots and then have people harvest them, who knows who really voted that ballot?
You can say no one found voter fraud, but that doesn't mean there wasn't any.
The "evidence" is the total number of votes compared to prior elections.

Only ballot harvesting is illegal and nobody was found handing in multiple ballots
“Mules” did not happen

No fraudulent mail in ballots were found

The 2020 election is history, very true, and I do place the blame for the loss on Trump, in spite of suspected voter fraud.
1. His 1st debate performance was a disaster. My wife sai9d, NFW I can vote for that AH.
2. In several states Trump under-performed other GOP candidates, meaning they voted GOP except for Trump.
3. The stupid fuck could not "act" presidential, he's a one-trick pony, "the obnoxious CEO bully".

Trump lost five states he had won in 2016
Arizona and Georgia had not voted Democratic in decades

Trump lost states where Republicans ran the elections and made the rules

Rather than admit defeat, Crybaby Loser claimed he was cheated

Forum List

Back