USMB Server Goals

I see that the server goals of $350 have been exceeded for this month by $105.

Will there be some kind of raffle to determine which lucky members split this surplus? When will this raffle take place?

I think they will use it to buy more black ink as the white background taking up so much screen space is racist.

Will there be some kind of raffle to determine which lucky members split this surplus? When will this raffle take place?
At the same moment you show some sort of brain activity.
IE never

Sorry, but the excess funds have already been allocated: It's already been determined to send half the surplus money to Mortimer to get himself a new haircut, face makeover and new suit so he can stop worrying about his looks, and the other half to fbj to buy him several cakes so that he no longer needs to eat his out of the crack of that night's date's ass. :smoke:

The server is still trapped in manifolds bathroom.

USMB wants a new and improved server.

You'll be lucky if they don't start having a door charge...So, keep a spare door handy...

typical leftist always wanting what other people have,,,

Just like a lib...where is my handout?....don't save for the future give me my share.....
Mere chump change for the price of a new server unless you want to pay Google for their server service. I suspect USMB is going independent and needs financial assistance from members.

Last edited:

Just like a lib...where is my handout?....don't save for the future give me my share.....

Son, I got more in my 401K than you've earned in your entire lifetime. I was going to donate my winnings to some broke-dick Trump supporter, but now I'm crossing your name off.

Son, I got more in my 401K than you've earned in your entire lifetime. I was going to donate my winnings to some broke-dick Trump supporter, but now I'm crossing your name off.
Damn.....

Don't be silly.

Anything above and beyond meeting the server goals goes to the Muslim Brotherhood.

Just like it always has.

Damn.....
Your response is of high caliber - I meant to note that in my earlier post. Anytime someone takes a joke in a healthy manner regarding political differences reveals good character in my book. Kudos to you Rambunctious:)

Forum List

Back