USPS Cancels Mail Delivery in L.A. Neighborhood Amid Crime Spike

were does it say they were shot at?....and loose animals have caused way more physical damage to the carriers than any human....
Gun being put to your head means what?
Are you saying you postal weenies are cowards afraid to go into neighborhoods filled with parking violations?

About 1,000 middle class people are leaving that California shithole every day.

Too bad because California is a beautiful State. It use to be The Golden State but the Liberals fucked that up.
Yep along with their taxes.

NO...it has everything to do with democrats. They coddle and suck up to violent criminals.
The thing about Democrats .......

many are extreme narcissists who can't admit their own serious faults and the problems they cause.
Instead they ALWAYS deflect and blame others.
It's exactly why you hear them blame Trump years after he's left office.

We see this time and time again in democrat run areas. So typical.
It's why democrats are 5 times more likely to be killed in a violent crime or face a serious crime. Still, they deny.
Lots more democrats will die going forward due to their own twisted choices.
Unfortunately, they often get others who don't deserve it to suffer.
so to you its all about politics....i have been attacked by dogs and people getting in my face....most of the dog owners were not democrats....they were assholes who felt their dog was an extension of them...

Gun being put to your head means what?
Are you saying you postal weenies are cowards afraid to go into neighborhoods filled with parking violations?
were does it say that happened?.....in the story you put up it doesnt say that...and i have delivered to a neighborhood that you would drive around it so you wouldnt have to go through it....thats how much of weeny you are....

were does it say that happened?.....in the story you put up it doesnt say that...and i have delivered to a neighborhood that you would drive around it so you wouldnt have to go through it....thats how much of weeny you are....
So you’re saying petty crime has USPS suspending service.
Okey Dokey.

so to you its all about politics....i have been attacked by dogs and people getting in my face....most of the dog owners were not democrats....they were assholes who felt their dog was an extension of them...
Who woulda thunk Democrats releasing over a hundred thousand violent felons from prison early and allowing to steal anything under $960 a ticket offense would lead to skyrocketing crime?

Who woulda thunk Democrats releasing over a hundred thousand violent felons from prison early and allowing to steal anything under $960 a ticket offense would lead to skyrocketing crime?
i dont disagree with that but thats not what me and you were talking about was it?.....were was that gun to the head you mentioned?....

here they go again.......
those Dems must really value death because they just keep right on voting for it.
I wonder how many Democrats will have to die before they wise up and stop voting Democrat? All of them maybe?
DemocratsDying_1438.jpg

Yep along with their taxes.
Soon all there will be in California are the very poor and very rich.

Those Limousine Libtards that California is famous for having will have to foot the bill for the tens of millions Illegals, Negroes and worthless Moon Bats.

It already leads the nation in poverty, crime and having the worst schools. Just think how much more of a shithole it going to be in the future.

Liberals screw up everything.

Soon all there will be in California are the very poor and very rich.

Those Limousine Libtards that California is famous for having will have to foot the bill for the tens of millions Illegals, Negroes and worthless Moon Bats.

It already leads the nation in poverty, crime and having the worst schools. Just think how much more of a shithole it going to be in the future.

Liberals screw up everything.
How's Alabama and Mississippi and Arkansas doing these days?

This is what the withdrawal, retreat, of civilization looks like. How many stores are open in this neighborhool? Commerce withdraws. Services end. Pretty soon it's a village no man's land.

Forum List

Back