USPS driver throws voter registration cards in trash

Yes, everyone needs to just put their masks on, and not question what our masters tell us to believe.

View attachment 601302
More like this
1644862565261.png

This is more evidence that mail in voting is not secure

They gave USPS too much responsibility and for good reason, because it was another avenue to corrupt the selection, I mean election. USPS is corrupt, and I know by good authority most of the employees distributing the mail are emotional females with TDS.

They gave USPS too much responsibility and for good reason, because it was another avenue to corrupt the selection, I mean election. USPS is corrupt, and I know by good authority most of the employees distributing the mail are emotional females with TDS.
they are not.....lol.....woman were like 3 employees out of 10.....geezus....who is your authority?...and what PO does he/she work out of?...

Give some credit

its not easy to find partisan democrats who can pass a drug test and have no prison record for the wages they pay
when i worked there there were no drug tests and if you had a felony prison record you were not hired....and when i started it was about 80/20 democrat....when i retired the city i was in was just about 60/40 democrat...

The only people I think should be able to mail in vote are people over the age of 65, physically disabled, or don't live within X amount of miles from a polling station. That's it. Everyone else needs to get their state issued ID and go down to the voting station.

And every election 60 days before each election those people would have a 30 day window 30 days before the election to either in person or via phone to confirm their mail in vote that way pollers have 30 days to print them up, verify it and mail it out

Then once elections end all mail in votes must be counted and confirmed first and then all mail in votes tabulated and closed before they count in person ballots. That way there isn't anymore"we found some mail in ballots that fell behind the desk". Once they are counted that's it and then on person ballots are counted.

Actually that's happening right now in Texas. They are complaining because of new rules that require mail-in losers to provide identification like DL numbers or the last four SS digits. They are complaining that it's too hard for libs to do something so simple.

After SB1 was passed, one country rejected over half of the mail in ballots because the numbers voters gave them didn't match up to their records, or some didn't put any numbers at all. Now gee, how could somebody F-up putting the last four of their SS number or DL number on their ballot? Before this new law, people were submitting those ballots, but there is no election fraud in this country.

No, it's more evidence that you're a gullible fool.

YouTube videos are NOT EVIDENCE OF ANYTHING.

What are ya,brain dead?
There's a video of the postal carrier throwing them in the trash as well as pictures of the registration cards.
What more do you want?

Psycho Biden supporter.
That is not evidenced in the video.

It is actually more likely they are a Trump supporter as were these not thrown away in Huston?

That is about as liberal a town as you are going to find in TX. Throwing out registration cards in Houston would be moronic for a democrat supporter.

We do not know though and whatever the political alignment, it is not material to the case against mail in voting.

The only people I think should be able to mail in vote are people over the age of 65, physically disabled, or don't live within X amount of miles from a polling station. That's it. Everyone else needs to get their state issued ID and go down to the voting station.

And every election 60 days before each election those people would have a 30 day window 30 days before the election to either in person or via phone to confirm their mail in vote that way pollers have 30 days to print them up, verify it and mail it out

Then once elections end all mail in votes must be counted and confirmed first and then all mail in votes tabulated and closed before they count in person ballots. That way there isn't anymore"we found some mail in ballots that fell behind the desk". Once they are counted that's it and then on person ballots are counted.
The Pandemic was the justification last election for mail in voting…. Despite the fact thousands of people had the time energy and no concern about going out to loot and burn.

Forum List

Back