USS Jimmy Carter Sails Into Port Flying the Jolly Roger Flag

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
She was up to something covert. Your children might learn what it was, but we probably never will. Fat boy in North Korea may know what it was.
upload_2017-9-14_6-32-44.png

upload_2017-9-14_6-31-31.png

Royal Navy submarines are only authorised to fly the Jolly Roger (with the atomic symbol) after a successful torpedo strike against an enemy vessel. The last sub to fly one with Her Majesty's permission was HMS Conqueror after she sank the Belgrano during the Falklands War.

Royal Navy submarines are only authorised to fly the Jolly Roger (with the atomic symbol) after a successful torpedo strike against an enemy vessel. The last sub to fly one with Her Majesty's permission was HMS Conqueror after she sank the Belgrano during the Falklands War.
HMS Conqueror. Covert op symbol.
upload_2017-9-14_7-29-6.png

Though...what's the OP doing posting fairly recent pictures of our Nuc subs?

The condition of that sub looks like shit. I wouldn't want to go 100 feet, let alone thousands of feet of water in that thing... We might be looking at the American version of the Kursk soon.

The condition of that sub looks like shit. I wouldn't want to go 100 feet, let alone thousands of feet of water in that thing... We might be looking at the American version of the Kursk soon.
It's the Jimmy Carter, what else would you expect?

That part of the ship isn't the pressure vessel.

Still looks like shit, especially with the military budget.
During the Obama Error they were having to ask museums for spare parts to keep planes flying.

That part of the ship isn't the pressure vessel.

Still looks like shit, especially with the military budget.
Ships usually look like shit after months at sea...especially submarines.

Forum List

Back