USS John McCain hidden while Trump was in Japan

Thank you, Rush. Is there an Orange Man Good corollary?

Never listen to the guy. Sports radio only for me.

My bad. I thought it a derivative attempt to define and demean Trump opponents with that silly 'orange man bad' bs.

The Orange Man Bad thing makes fun of a mindset.

The Rush thing does too, but to me it doesn't apply.

In your opinion, could Trump do anything right?

The Orange Man Bad thing assigns a mindset, on par with accusations of TDS. It's bs.

Not creating new military engagements is a plus. If anything comes of his Kim bromance, I'd give credit. He could quit trying to create a false reality for his base, and that would be a damn good thing.

So there is no such thing as people deranged by the idea of Trump being President?

There is no basis for this: "Which is why it is terrifying that some people would want the bureaucracy to remove or even assist in the removing of an elected president just because ORANGE MAN BAD." You're assigning faceless, or imaginary, people a silly motive for what you say they want.

^^^ Dupe gonna dupe ^^^

Two words . Pat Tillman.

Now the real question . Who ordered the code red of the SS McCain!?

Non sequitur much?

Never seen “A Few Good Men”? Tom Cruise ? Jack Nicholas ring a bell?

Pat Tillman wasn't in that movie, bub.

The Tillman line is an example of Penatgon lies.

You can keep your doctor. That's a lie, too.

My bad. I thought it a derivative attempt to define and demean Trump opponents with that silly 'orange man bad' bs.

The Orange Man Bad thing assigns a mindset, on par with accusations of TDS. It's bs.

Not creating new military engagements is a plus. If anything comes of his Kim bromance, I'd give credit. He could quit trying to create a false reality for his base, and that would be a damn good thing.

So there is no such thing as people deranged by the idea of Trump being President?

There is no basis for this: "Which is why it is terrifying that some people would want the bureaucracy to remove or even assist in the removing of an elected president just because ORANGE MAN BAD." You're assigning faceless, or imaginary, people a silly motive for what you say they want.

I am observing a political viewpoint, progressivism, that can't handle being out of power, so they will do anything they can to get back into it, and stay into it.

If that means using unelected bureaucrats to take down a President, so be it.

Thank you, Rush. Is there an Orange Man Good corollary?

----------------------------------------you ASSUME a false reality for the Base as the 'norks' don't really matter to the base . [what can the 'norks' do to flyover country USA eh ??] You nor i really knows whats going on . All i HEAR is that the USA isn't sending the 'norks' rice and and other goods that they need and that all by itself is a WIN in my opinion JMiller .
except for the Rice farmers here... :rolleyes:

----------------------------------------you ASSUME a false reality for the Base as the 'norks' don't really matter to the base . [what can the 'norks' do to flyover country USA eh ??] You nor i really knows whats going on . All i HEAR is that the USA isn't sending the 'norks' rice and and other goods that they need and that all by itself is a WIN in my opinion JMiller .
except for the Rice farmers here... :rolleyes:
Evidence?

I am observing a political viewpoint, progressivism, that can't handle being out of power, so they will do anything they can to get back into it, and stay into it.

They are/were out of power and are handling it. 'Unelected bureaucrats' is redundant. What would make progressives more unable to handle being out of power than adherents to other viewpoints? You're talking gibberish.

They are/were out of power and are handling it. 'Unelected bureaucrats' is redundant. What would make progressives more unable to handle being out of power than adherents to other viewpoints? You're talking gibberish.

I'm expressing what I see. from the whole "Resistance" thing to the need for them to push Impeachment over political disagreements.

I did ask where underlings would get the idea that such was necessary or desirable? Do you think the tone and behavior of the President give rise to that way of thinking?

Is that really a question?

Everybody at the White House is in on it, namely, that Trump needs to be spared the sight of a greater man's name painted on the hull of a U.S. Navy ship. His tiny ego wouldn't withstand the hit, and nobody can foretell who would be made to suffer during the ensuing tantrum.

So, they decided to protect the baby in the White House - who really need not be involved - to protect themselves. The lick-spittle underlings learned their lesson well. Can you even imagine the work environment? A White House organized around the megalomaniac narcissist's fragile ego?

You would think that in this day of everyone having a camera that there would be this little thing called evidence to support this claim. As there isn't one shred of evidence i will drop this in the fake news bucket of shit that you progressives seem to live in.

Enjoy!

White House asked for USS John McCain to be 'out of sight' during Trump's visit to Japan: WSJ

The ship has been stationed at the Yokosuka Naval Base near the USS Wasp, where Trump delivered Memorial Day remarks and visited U.S. officers.

Before Trump's address, a tarp was hung over the USS John McCain's name and sailors were reportedly directed to remove any coverings that showed the ship's name. A barge was also reportedly moved near the ship to make it harder to see its name from the USS Wasp.

The Journal also reported that sailors on the ship, who normally wear caps with its name, were given the day off when Trump gave his address.

Maybe Trump officials need to be informed that the USS John McCain is not named after the Senator but his father who was an Admiral
The President even said it was stupid.

I did ask where underlings would get the idea that such was necessary or desirable? Do you think the tone and behavior of the President give rise to that way of thinking?

Everybody at the White House is in on it, namely, that Trump needs to be spared the sight of a greater man's name painted on the hull of a U.S. Navy ship. His tiny ego wouldn't withstand the hit, and nobody can foretell who would be made to suffer during the ensuing tantrum.

So, they decided to protect the baby in the White House - who really need not be involved - to protect themselves. The lick-spittle underlings learned their lesson well. Can you even imagine the work environment? A White House organized around the megalomaniac narcissist's fragile ego?

image.gif

The USS John McCain. Is that the warship that loses every battle then turns around and aims its guns at its own Navy?
You probably haven't heard of it, but lots of us care about a thing we call decency. Look it up some day if you decide to crawl out from under that rock into clear air. I'm sure you like getting it even though you can't bring yourself to give it!

And tell us Bulldingle, WHAT HAS ANY OF THAT to do with the topic of this thread?

After you're done cogitating that, go suck my ass.

If left up to me, I'd shoot the USS McCain and just let it sink until 6 feet under to slowly rust away. On its way down I'm sure it would try to keep coming back getting in our military's way as often as it could but at least the democrats could all rally around it to say what a fine and noble ship it was for constantly crossing the ocean to compromise with the Chinese or Russia!
Who was the USS John McCain named for?

The USS John McCain. Is that the warship that loses every battle then turns around and aims its guns at its own Navy?
You probably haven't heard of it, but lots of us care about a thing we call decency. Look it up some day if you decide to crawl out from under that rock into clear air. I'm sure you like getting it even though you can't bring yourself to give it!

And tell us Bulldingle, WHAT HAS ANY OF THAT to do with the topic of this thread?

If left up to me, I'd shoot the USS McCain and just let it sink until 6 feet under to slowly rust away. On its way down I'm sure it would try to keep coming back getting in our military's way as often as it could but at least the democrats could all rally around it to say what a fine and noble ship it was for constantly crossing the ocean to compromise with the Chinese or Russia!

you really do not think he knows the answer to that do you?

It is named after John S. McCain, Sr., and John S. McCain, Jr....neither of which are the senator that Trump hates so much.

It is named after John S. McCain, Sr., and John S. McCain, Jr....neither of which are the senator that Trump hates so much.
Lol
...naming ships after people is just plain stupid.

Lol

why?

I'd lay in a supply of recreational pharmaceuticals and just laugh and laugh.

Lol

why?
Lol
It makes no sense, People never live up to expectations...

Lol

why?
Lol
It makes no sense, People never live up to expectations...

for the most part, the people they are named for are dead and have done what they were going to do.

States do not live up to expectations, yet we name them after states.

Cities do not live up to expectations, yet we name them after cities.

How would you name them?

Forum List

Back