USS John McCain hidden while Trump was in Japan

But the people of the executive branch work for him. We hold the elected officials responsible, and they are supposed to control the bureaucracy.

Which is why it is terrifying that some people would want the bureaucracy to remove or even assist in the removing of an elected president just because ORANGE MAN BAD.

Thank you, Rush. Is there an Orange Man Good corollary?

Never listen to the guy. Sports radio only for me.

My bad. I thought it a derivative attempt to define and demean Trump opponents with that silly 'orange man bad' bs.

The Orange Man Bad thing makes fun of a mindset.

The Rush thing does too, but to me it doesn't apply.

In your opinion, could Trump do anything right?

The Orange Man Bad thing assigns a mindset, on par with accusations of TDS. It's bs.

Not creating new military engagements is a plus. If anything comes of his Kim bromance, I'd give credit. He could quit trying to create a false reality for his base, and that would be a damn good thing.

So there is no such thing as people deranged by the idea of Trump being President?

White House asked for USS John McCain to be 'out of sight' during Trump's visit to Japan: WSJ

The ship has been stationed at the Yokosuka Naval Base near the USS Wasp, where Trump delivered Memorial Day remarks and visited U.S. officers.

Before Trump's address, a tarp was hung over the USS John McCain's name and sailors were reportedly directed to remove any coverings that showed the ship's name. A barge was also reportedly moved near the ship to make it harder to see its name from the USS Wasp.

The Journal also reported that sailors on the ship, who normally wear caps with its name, were given the day off when Trump gave his address.

Maybe Trump officials need to be informed that the USS John McCain is not named after the Senator but his father who was an Admiral

Who cares?

But the people of the executive branch work for him. We hold the elected officials responsible, and they are supposed to control the bureaucracy.

Which is why it is terrifying that some people would want the bureaucracy to remove or even assist in the removing of an elected president just because ORANGE MAN BAD.

Thank you, Rush. Is there an Orange Man Good corollary?

Never listen to the guy. Sports radio only for me.

My bad. I thought it a derivative attempt to define and demean Trump opponents with that silly 'orange man bad' bs.

The Rush thing does too, but to me it doesn't apply.

In your opinion, could Trump do anything right?

The Orange Man Bad thing assigns a mindset, on par with accusations of TDS. It's bs.

Not creating new military engagements is a plus. If anything comes of his Kim bromance, I'd give credit. He could quit trying to create a false reality for his base, and that would be a damn good thing.
----------------------------------------you ASSUME a false reality for the Base as the 'norks' don't really matter to the base . [what can the 'norks' do to flyover country USA eh ??] You nor i really knows whats going on . All i HEAR is that the USA isn't sending the 'norks' rice and and other goods that they need and that all by itself is a WIN in my opinion JMiller .

Now I am wondering why the tarp was covering the name on Friday, day before his visit?
Evidence?

see post # 212
Doesn’t exist

This forum a little too complicated for you...here let me help you out. Don't feel bad, god made you a fucking moron, it is not really your fault.

upload_2019-5-30_13-34-42.png

Is the Orange Man Bad mindset any different than the past 8 years of Black Man Bad?

To me it's more reflexive, because progressives translate any ideas a person has to the person itself.

To them my ideas aren't just bad I am bad.

Do you read the post on here? Obama is seen as a very bad person, just like Trump. It is not just his ideas that are attacked, it him the person...just like Trump.

Hell, my own mother thought (and still does probably) that Obama was the actual Anti-Christ from the bible.

Winger are all the same, matters not what side of the bird they are on

It's a big fat lie. The Tarp was on the USS McCain on Friday; it was removed on Saturday when Trump spoke.

View attachment 263152

View attachment 263152 View attachment 263153
Trump-McCain Tarpgate: Yet Another Outrage That Wasn't

Lol. The pentagon lies more than trump .

^^^ Dupe gonna dupe ^^^

Two words . Pat Tillman.

Now the real question . Who ordered the code red of the SS McCain!?

Non sequitur much?

Is the Orange Man Bad mindset any different than the past 8 years of Black Man Bad?

To me it's more reflexive, because progressives translate any ideas a person has to the person itself.

Do you read the post on here? Obama is seen as a very bad person, just like Trump. It is not just his ideas that are attacked, it him the person...just like Trump.

Hell, my own mother thought (and still does probably) that Obama was the actual Anti-Christ from the bible.

Obabble is SATAN.

o-THE-BIBLE-SATAN-OBAMA-facebook.jpg

It's a big fat lie. The Tarp was on the USS McCain on Friday; it was removed on Saturday when Trump spoke.

View attachment 263152

^^^ Dupe gonna dupe ^^^

Two words . Pat Tillman.

Non sequitur much?

Never seen “A Few Good Men”? Tom Cruise ? Jack Nicholas ring a bell?

The difference is the MSM and the elites want to think Trump Bashing is patriotic.

View attachment 263152

^^^ Dupe gonna dupe ^^^

Two words . Pat Tillman.

Non sequitur much?

Pat Tillman wasn't in that movie, bub.

^^^ Dupe gonna dupe ^^^

Two words . Pat Tillman.

Non sequitur much?

Pat Tillman wasn't in that movie, bub.

The Tillman line is an example of Penatgon lies.

Forum List

Back