USS John McCain hidden while Trump was in Japan

And yet our dear POTUS found a way to look like a small asshole anyway - it's a gift of his.
Better than looking like a big asshole.
But considering the fact that Obama was such a small man who held grudges and threw people in prison for being critical of him.....I really wonder where in the fuck you get off.

Trump acts like a total asshole, but hey, here is some madeup bullshit about Obama to make myself feel better about supporting this emberassing fuck.
It's not made up. Obama couldn't handle being criticized. He threw Dinesh D'souza in prison.

Dinesh broke the law, got caught, pled guilty and served his time.

Obama had nothing to do with that, stop spreading total bullshit to make yourself feel better about Trump.
If you think Osama had nothing to do with it then I have some swampland to sell you.
You ignorant asshole.

Holy mackerel! How many of you Trumpkins got stuck with swampland?

the boss is the BOSS especially in USA Government where the Boss was elected by his supporters to be The President of the USA . Same for the Military but some of these feckheads are working as lefties and enemies of the President and the American People .

The President is not the boss of the country, he works for us...not the other way around.

But the people of the executive branch work for him. We hold the elected officials responsible, and they are supposed to control the bureaucracy.

Which is why it is terrifying that some people would want the bureaucracy to remove or even assist in the removing of an elected president just because ORANGE MAN BAD.

Thank you, Rush. Is there an Orange Man Good corollary?

Never listen to the guy. Sports radio only for me.

But considering the fact that Obama was such a small man who held grudges and threw people in prison for being critical of him.....I really wonder where in the fuck you get off.

Trump acts like a total asshole, but hey, here is some madeup bullshit about Obama to make myself feel better about supporting this emberassing fuck.
It's not made up. Obama couldn't handle being criticized. He threw Dinesh D'souza in prison.

Dinesh broke the law, got caught, pled guilty and served his time.

Obama had nothing to do with that, stop spreading total bullshit to make yourself feel better about Trump.
If you think Osama had nothing to do with it then I have some swampland to sell you.
You ignorant asshole.

Holy mackerel! How many of you Trumpkins got stuck with swampland?

These people are fucking nuts, straight up. How can you reason with that?

It is so hilarious hypocritical of the tRUMPsters to back him and then on the same breath call someone that joined the service and fought in a war as a traitor.

And they give a free ride to the pile of dog excrement that allowed someone to phony up medical problem to get out of service.

One is a brave patriot and the other is a pile of chicken/dog shit.

White House asked for USS John McCain to be 'out of sight' during Trump's visit to Japan: WSJ

The ship has been stationed at the Yokosuka Naval Base near the USS Wasp, where Trump delivered Memorial Day remarks and visited U.S. officers.

Before Trump's address, a tarp was hung over the USS John McCain's name and sailors were reportedly directed to remove any coverings that showed the ship's name. A barge was also reportedly moved near the ship to make it harder to see its name from the USS Wasp.

The Journal also reported that sailors on the ship, who normally wear caps with its name, were given the day off when Trump gave his address.

Maybe Trump officials need to be informed that the USS John McCain is not named after the Senator but his father who was an Admiral
Turns out this is a fake story.
The WH never requested this.
Yet another false accusation by the media.

Fake News: Trump, Navy, Pentagon All Deny Claim That USS John S. McCain Was Ordered Hidden

Trump: 'I was not informed about' reported request to move USS John McCain

...so Trump is in on spreading these "fake news" too?

Trump says those behind USS McCain directive 'well-meaning,' doing him 'a favor'

Lets go, rip him a new one dawg :rolleyes:
Trump didn't know the story was fake yet.

And yet our dear POTUS found a way to look like a small asshole anyway - it's a gift of his.
It is Crooked Donnie who still holds a grudge against a dead man

the boss is the BOSS especially in USA Government where the Boss was elected by his supporters to be The President of the USA . Same for the Military but some of these feckheads are working as lefties and enemies of the President and the American People .

The President is not the boss of the country, he works for us...not the other way around.

But the people of the executive branch work for him. We hold the elected officials responsible, and they are supposed to control the bureaucracy.

Which is why it is terrifying that some people would want the bureaucracy to remove or even assist in the removing of an elected president just because ORANGE MAN BAD.

FAN?

My bad. I thought it a derivative attempt to define and demean Trump opponents with that silly 'orange man bad' bs.

FAN?

Golic/Wingo in the morning, Joe & Evan mid afternoon, mike Kay afternoon.

Schmoozer when he is on.

My bad. I thought it a derivative attempt to define and demean Trump opponents with that silly 'orange man bad' bs.

The Orange Man Bad thing makes fun of a mindset.

The Rush thing does too, but to me it doesn't apply.

In your opinion, could Trump do anything right?

It's a big fat lie. The Tarp was on the USS McCain on Friday; it was removed on Saturday when Trump spoke.

navy1 copy.jpg

navy2 copy.jpg

Trump-McCain Tarpgate: Yet Another Outrage That Wasn't

Last edited:
It is so hilarious hypocritical of the tRUMPsters to back him and then on the same breath call someone that joined the service and fought in a war as a traitor.

And they give a free ride to the pile of dog excrement that allowed someone to phony up medical problem to get out of service.

--------------------------------- 17 years in a widdle war in the middle east whereas my Dad and Uncles killed them ALL in ww2 [a world war] in 2 theaters of war in what 4-5 years . And the 'nazis and japan' had state of the art weapons comparable to USA weapons during ww2 . These enemies in the middle east today have junk compared to WW2 nazi and 'jap' weapons that were used in WW2 BoilerMaker .

The Orange Man Bad thing makes fun of a mindset.

The Rush thing does too, but to me it doesn't apply.

In your opinion, could Trump do anything right?

The Orange Man Bad thing assigns a mindset, on par with accusations of TDS. It's bs.

Not creating new military engagements is a plus. If anything comes of his Kim bromance, I'd give credit. He could quit trying to create a false reality for his base, and that would be a damn good thing.

--------------------------------- 17 years in a widdle war in the middle east whereas my Dad and Uncles killed them ALL in ww2 [a world war] in 2 theaters of war in what 4-5 years . And the 'nazis and japan' had state of the art weapons comparable to USA weapons during ww2 . These enemies in the middle east today have junk compared to WW2 nazi and 'jap' weapons that were used in WW2 BoilerMaker .

Perpetual war is coveted by pols and their war machine masters .

Now they want to target Iran since Afghanistan is soooo last year.

Trump didn't know the story was fake yet.

It is Crooked Donnie who still holds a grudge against a dead man
----------------------------------- yep , i also really dislike 'mcstain' RWinger . [ater all these years and a burial]

Forum List

Back