USS John McCain hidden while Trump was in Japan

White House asked for USS John McCain to be 'out of sight' during Trump's visit to Japan: WSJ

The ship has been stationed at the Yokosuka Naval Base near the USS Wasp, where Trump delivered Memorial Day remarks and visited U.S. officers.

Before Trump's address, a tarp was hung over the USS John McCain's name and sailors were reportedly directed to remove any coverings that showed the ship's name. A barge was also reportedly moved near the ship to make it harder to see its name from the USS Wasp.

The Journal also reported that sailors on the ship, who normally wear caps with its name, were given the day off when Trump gave his address.

Maybe Trump officials need to be informed that the USS John McCain is not named after the Senator but his father who was an Admiral

You would think the democrat controlled press would at least try to make fake news that couldn't be fact checked in less than 5 minutes....

Trump-McCain Tarpgate: Yet Another Outrage That Wasn't

It's starting to sound like maybe it isn't.

Per @ckubeNBC: A spokesperson for US Pacific Fleet said the picture of the tarp is from Friday and it

was taken down on Saturday.

"All ships remained in normal configuration

during POTUS' visit,” CDR Nate Christensen said. Rebecca Ballhaus on Twitter

— Katy Tur (@KatyTurNBC) May 30, 2019

Admin officials confirm WSJ story. Request was made to make sure McCain ship wasn’t visible. Aides say Trump wasn’t involved in request — but it was made to prevent any potential ire from POTUS. More to come: https://t.co/t4jdW2stMo
— Josh Dawsey (@jdawsey1) May 30, 2019

So the tarp wasn't there during Trump's visit, and he didn't have anything to do with any of it in the first place. These seem like not-insignificant details, if any of this can be called "significant" in the first place.

Don't confuse these TDS afflicted Moon Bats by exposing fake news. They don't like it. They will have to put on their pink pussy hats and go howl at the sky or something.
And you will be prancing around in your piss stained Klan outfit, crying that your orange cuntboy is oppressed. The sun goes up, the sun goes down.

---------------------- why take a chance , as i say in my post 128 , its kinda stupid to pizz off the most powerful man in the world JMiller .

That's a pitiful admission, pismoe.
---------------------- i don't think so , if you want to work for Trump or Walmart , well , toe the line JMiller !!

Keeping your head down and not making waves is a conservative tenet, not mine. Probably why I was self-employed and /or the boss most of my working life.

oddly enough, keeping your head down and not making waves is a shitty way to get ahead even if you are not the boss.
--------------------------------- and there you go , get some advice from a 'government man' and real risk taker that retired after 20 years in USA Military serbing 'mrobama' and 'clintoon' and 'gwb' amongst other 'scums' while USA Military declined eh GGator !!

That's a pitiful admission, pismoe.
---------------------- i don't think so , if you want to work for Trump or Walmart , well , toe the line JMiller !!

Keeping your head down and not making waves is a conservative tenet, not mine. Probably why I was self-employed and /or the boss most of my working life.

oddly enough, keeping your head down and not making waves is a shitty way to get ahead even if you are not the boss.
--------------------------------- and there you go , get some advice from a 'government man' and real risk taker that retired after 20 years in USA Military serbing 'mrobama' and 'clintoon' and 'gwb' amongst other 'scums' while USA Military declined eh GGator !!
China halts soy bean delivery American farmers Fulked Thanks Mr Presidunce

the boss is the BOSS especially in USA Government where the Boss was elected by his supporters to be The President of the USA . Same for the Military but some of these feckheads are working as lefties and enemies of the President and the American People .

the boss is the BOSS especially in USA Government where the Boss was elected by his supporters to be The President of the USA . Same for the Military but some of these feckheads are working as lefties and enemies of the President and the American People .
Being an enemy of this moron in our WH is the patriotic thing to do As soon as the slime leaves, the better America will be for it

Here we have yet another example of the media lying and simpleton imbeciles parroting the lairs. The navy says it never happened.

Turns out, journo who claimed USS John McCain ordered covered during Trump trip has history of dubious reporting

screenshot_67.png

More bullcrap from traitor filth.

------------------------------------- aw well , on the bright side , the majority of farmers will probably live Edward .

------------------------------------- aw well , on the bright side , the majority of farmers will probably live Edward .
Yes If trump keeps throwing billions at them Remember his crap when you and others complain about welfare for the needy

White House asked for USS John McCain to be 'out of sight' during Trump's visit to Japan: WSJ

The ship has been stationed at the Yokosuka Naval Base near the USS Wasp, where Trump delivered Memorial Day remarks and visited U.S. officers.

Before Trump's address, a tarp was hung over the USS John McCain's name and sailors were reportedly directed to remove any coverings that showed the ship's name. A barge was also reportedly moved near the ship to make it harder to see its name from the USS Wasp.

The Journal also reported that sailors on the ship, who normally wear caps with its name, were given the day off when Trump gave his address.

Maybe Trump officials need to be informed that the USS John McCain is not named after the Senator but his father who was an Admiral

This story has already been debunked......it didn't even take 24 hours to show this story was fake.....
Trump admits it

Somebody did it because they thought I didn't like him, OK?" Trump told reporters at the White House. "And they were well-meaning, I will say ... I didn't know anything about it; I would never have done that."

Donald Trump on shielding USS McCain from view: 'Somebody did it,' but he denies involvement

Evidence isn't accepted.
Are you saying Trump lied?

--------------------------------- and there you go , get some advice from a 'government man' and real risk taker that retired after 20 years in USA Military serbing 'mrobama' and 'clintoon' and 'gwb' amongst other 'scums' while USA Military declined eh !!

I had 5 CICs during my time, we do not get anymore input in to who that is than you do. Which is why our oath of office is to defend the Constitution, not any one person.

Who told you our military declined? Whom ever it was has been lying to you.

but as you are just the "keep my head down and hide" kind of a person, I am not surprised you did not know any better. you would never doubt what your masters tell you.

This story has already been debunked......it didn't even take 24 hours to show this story was fake.....
Trump admits it

Somebody did it because they thought I didn't like him, OK?" Trump told reporters at the White House. "And they were well-meaning, I will say ... I didn't know anything about it; I would never have done that."

Donald Trump on shielding USS McCain from view: 'Somebody did it,' but he denies involvement

Evidence isn't accepted.

I'm saying Trump is a c**t, and I think everyone here would agree with that.

The President is not the boss of the country, he works for us...not the other way around.

--------------------------------- and there you go , get some advice from a 'government man' and real risk taker that retired after 20 years in USA Military serbing 'mrobama' and 'clintoon' and 'gwb' amongst other 'scums' while USA Military declined eh !!

I have 5 CICs during my time, we do not get anymore input in to who that is than you do. Which is why our oath of office is to defend the Constitution, not any one person.

but as you are just the "keep my head down and hide" kind of a person, I am not surprised you did not know any better. you would never doubt what your masters tell you.
Several ex military told us during the black jesus regime.

Trump admits it

Evidence isn't accepted.

I'm saying Trump is a c**t, and I think everyone here would agree with that.
I don't agree with that, so you are wrong.

I have 5 CICs during my time, we do not get anymore input in to who that is than you do. Which is why our oath of office is to defend the Constitution, not any one person.

Several ex military told us during the black jesus regime.

All of which were being paid by FoxNews to say so.

We still have the greatest and strongest military in the world today. That has not changed

you serbed under scum . As far as decline of the military , decline is apparent after talking to a coulple of YOU ' retired serbers ' on this board GGator .

Forum List

Back