USS John McCain hidden while Trump was in Japan

Why do you need tarps to weld?

To stop people passing by from getting flashed?

When was the last time you welded something or was by someone welding in a commercial/industrial setting?
He insulted all POWs

No, you think he insulted all POW's. Now what the POW's think is more material, but you don't speak for them.

Typical progressive blather about talking for other people, or other things.

When he said he preferred people that did not get captured was he not speaking of all POWs?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

He was trying to insult McCain. I leave it up to other POW's to decide how they take it.

Speaking for others is another bullshit political tactic. I refuse to play that game.

But he did not single out McCain...he spoke of all POWs. You can justify it all you want, his words are there for the whole world to see

Now I am wondering why the tarp was covering the name on Friday, day before his visit?

Isn't the ship in dry dock?

If welding is going on, there has to be tarps.

When was the last time you welded something or was by someone welding in a commercial/industrial setting?

When did you serve in the Navy? How many welding operations did you see on board ships?

I served in the Navy for 12 years active duty, mostly as an engineer. I took my ships through an SRA and complex overhaul. I never saw a tarp being used. Sailors know not to stare at it without proper protection! You are as full of shit as a Christmas turkey!
160113-D-HV319-069.JPG

Oh, my God! Where is the tarp?

DSC00963-768x576.jpg

Oh, no! Where is the tarp? (Yeah, I know he is cutting!)

You know, there were several times in my career as a young sailor that I was called to stand Fire Watch. That is where someone is doing some hot work such as welding or using a torch, and you have to have people on the other side of the work, standing by with a fire extinguisher to put out fires if they happened.

Not once did I see the HT's use a tarp.

Now I am wondering why the tarp was covering the name on Friday, day before his visit?

When did you serve in the Navy? How many welding operations did you see on board ships?

I served in the Navy for 12 years active duty, mostly as an engineer. I took my ships through an SRA and complex overhaul. I never saw a tarp being used. Sailors know not to stare at it without proper protection! You are as full of shit as a Christmas turkey!
160113-D-HV319-069.JPG

DSC00963-768x576.jpg

You know, there were several times in my career as a young sailor that I was called to stand Fire Watch. That is where someone is doing some hot work such as welding or using a torch, and you have to have people on the other side of the work, standing by with a fire extinguisher to put out fires if they happened.

Don’t know what Navy you were in, but it is standard procedure to cover up the name of the ship when anyone is welding

160113-D-HV319-069.JPG

DSC00963-768x576.jpg

Don’t know what Navy you were in, but it is standard procedure to cover up the name of the ship when anyone is welding

You know, I served from 1982 until 2002, and this is the very first time I have ever heard of something like this happening. Up to this point, I would have thought that no skipper would ever do that to their ship. Matter of fact, when my roomie told me about it the morning it happened, I told her she's being punked by fake news, because the Navy would never allow something like that to happen.

But, I see now that I was wrong. I don't know which is worse, the covering up of the ship, or denying the sailors from the McCain who had on their AUTHORIZED UNIFORM BALLCAPS with the ships name on them from being able to see their president. Denying the sailors their right to see their CIC was probably the worst, because when you join the military, many of the rights a civilian enjoys are taken away while you are on active duty. This one was one that I thought was still there, being able to see your elected officials, but I guess I was wrong.

FACT CHECK: Did the White House Ask the Navy to Keep the USS John S. McCain 'Out of Sight' for Trump's Visit?

Despite the plausibility of the May 2019 news reports, and the reliability of their sources, without being able to view the email correspondence in question, and without clear, on-the-record confirmation by either the White House, Navy, or Air Force, we cannot definitively verify the accuracy of the core claim contained in those news reports. Until then, we issue a rating of “Unproven.”

Another day........more TDS.............

I have reports from people that the Op in this thread is a homosexual, and likes farm animals........I have no facts to back up these reports, but since I know the Op is a deranged Liberal then IT MUST BE TRUE........Therefore, he must prove himself innocent of these crimes........The burden of ............proof of NOT BEING ONE..........is ON HIM.......

Another day of left is right......Up is down ...........backwards is forwards..........

The tactics of a delusional left wing butt hurt clowns.

trump's response showed he is a Gold Plated Jerk..whether he ordered it or not....A Gold Plated Jerk...

The USS John McCain. Is that the warship that loses every battle then turns around and aims its guns at its own Navy?
You probably haven't heard of it, but lots of us care about a thing we call decency. Look it up some day if you decide to crawl out from under that rock into clear air. I'm sure you like getting it even though you can't bring yourself to give it!

libTards have no decency..................

Or they wouldn't be libTards.........…..

160113-D-HV319-069.JPG

DSC00963-768x576.jpg

You know, I served from 1982 until 2002, and this is the very first time I have ever heard of something like this happening. Up to this point, I would have thought that no skipper would ever do that to their ship. Matter of fact, when my roomie told me about it the morning it happened, I told her she's being punked by fake news, because the Navy would never allow something like that to happen.

But, I see now that I was wrong. I don't know which is worse, the covering up of the ship, or denying the sailors from the McCain who had on their AUTHORIZED UNIFORM BALLCAPS with the ships name on them from being able to see their president. Denying the sailors their right to see their CIC was probably the worst, because when you join the military, many of the rights a civilian enjoys are taken away while you are on active duty. This one was one that I thought was still there, being able to see your elected officials, but I guess I was wrong.
Well said
How can you face those sailors after telling them they are not worthy of seeing the CIC because he does not like the name of their ship

Seems the Brass caught wind of it and stopped the covering

But crew were still blocked from attending

FACT CHECK: Did the White House Ask the Navy to Keep the USS John S. McCain 'Out of Sight' for Trump's Visit?

Despite the plausibility of the May 2019 news reports, and the reliability of their sources, without being able to view the email correspondence in question, and without clear, on-the-record confirmation by either the White House, Navy, or Air Force, we cannot definitively verify the accuracy of the core claim contained in those news reports. Until then, we issue a rating of “Unproven.”

Another day........more TDS.............

I have reports from people that the Op in this thread is a homosexual, and likes farm animals........I have no facts to back up these reports, but since I know the Op is a deranged Liberal then IT MUST BE TRUE........Therefore, he must prove himself innocent of these crimes........The burden of ............proof of NOT BEING ONE..........is ON HIM.......

Another day of left is right......Up is down ...........backwards is forwards..........

The tactics of a delusional left wing butt hurt clowns.

trump's response showed he is a Gold Plated Jerk..whether he ordered it or not....A Gold Plated Jerk...

Trump has played the......I knew nothing about it game his entire life

Reminds me of Chris Christie with his George Washington Bridge political punishment

I knew nothing about it. My staff did it because they thought it would please me

160113-D-HV319-069.JPG

DSC00963-768x576.jpg

And here is an industrial welding tarp.

Plus the 2nd guy is cutting, not welding.

s-l1000.jpg

I said the second guy was cutting. Can you not read?

Also, your tarp in the photo is not performing the function you claimed was its purpose, now is it? It is protecting what the welder is using as a workbench.

USS McCain being covered up

Notice all the invisible workers doing maintenance

im-77946
extended weekend...........Only duty personnel would be onboard............and most work is maintenance inside the ship.........Not on the stern..............

The tarp is suspect..........Unusual that the ships are not facing the same direction..........In my time they would always face the same way.....

Pictures doesn't reflect their location in regards to the Wasp........where is it...........I served over 3 years on it.

The ship is facing that direction because the damage was to the starboard side, which is now next to the pier.

Also, for those concerned, it is NOT in a dry dock as the photo you provided confirms.

White House asked for USS John McCain to be 'out of sight' during Trump's visit to Japan: WSJ

The ship has been stationed at the Yokosuka Naval Base near the USS Wasp, where Trump delivered Memorial Day remarks and visited U.S. officers.

Before Trump's address, a tarp was hung over the USS John McCain's name and sailors were reportedly directed to remove any coverings that showed the ship's name. A barge was also reportedly moved near the ship to make it harder to see its name from the USS Wasp.

The Journal also reported that sailors on the ship, who normally wear caps with its name, were given the day off when Trump gave his address.

Maybe Trump officials need to be informed that the USS John McCain is not named after the Senator but his father who was an Admiral

LIAR-S.jpg

all of progressive twitter and talking heads like that retard at cnn we're very upset and angwy at the president last night
It was like they were all reading off the same page of a fake outrage manual

Lost of TDS folks chiming in. :p

The DNC gives MSNBC and CNN the daily talking points. It is embarrassing. Almost as embarrassing as having anything named after any of the McCain traitorous, treasonous scumbags.

Last edited:
I located this article concerning Trump's OBSESSION with 'dead people'

Outrage over report that White House ordered USS John McCain out of Trump’s sight

Trump is pictured in this article, looking like the inbred fucking hick that he is, bloated, like some obese turd.

Trump's TINY EGO, that must seem really huge within his tiny hands, just can not stand the thought of some DEAD guy that he HATES having his family's name on a US naval vessel.

Trump will NEVER see his name on a US Navy ship, unless it is named the 'USS I Fucked All Those Women With NDAs.'

Trump is a complete pussy. What a guy !!!!!!!

I have it on good authority that there is a destroyer being built right now, whose name will be USS Bone Spurs.

White House asked for USS John McCain to be 'out of sight' during Trump's visit to Japan: WSJ

The ship has been stationed at the Yokosuka Naval Base near the USS Wasp, where Trump delivered Memorial Day remarks and visited U.S. officers.

Before Trump's address, a tarp was hung over the USS John McCain's name and sailors were reportedly directed to remove any coverings that showed the ship's name. A barge was also reportedly moved near the ship to make it harder to see its name from the USS Wasp.

The Journal also reported that sailors on the ship, who normally wear caps with its name, were given the day off when Trump gave his address.

Maybe Trump officials need to be informed that the USS John McCain is not named after the Senator but his father who was an Admiral

LIAR-S.jpg
Evidently not

Forum List

Back