USS John McCain hidden while Trump was in Japan

The Navy is now admitting there was an email directing to keep the McCain out of sight but denying they did anything to comply with it

Just curious: When Obama had the name of Christ covered up when he visited Georgetown University, did you post a thread about that?

Georgetown Says It Covered Over Name Of Jesus To Comply With White House Request

When this came to light, Team Obama claimed they just wanted a "standard" backdrop of flags, etc., for the president's speech. But others pointed out that the flags could easily have been displayed without covering over the name of Christ with black plywood boards.

Anyway, I agree that Trump's order to hide the USS John McCain was petty and rude, but I can't help but notice your hypocrisy. You had no problem with Obama covering up the name of Christ at Georgetown University, but you post a thread about Trump covering up McCain's name on a ship.

..just like Jussie Smollet was attacked by evil white Trumpers
hahahahahahhahahahahaha
you believe dumbshit

Just curious: When Obama had the name of Christ covered up when he visited Georgetown University, did you post a thread about that?

Georgetown Says It Covered Over Name Of Jesus To Comply With White House Request

When this came to light, Team Obama claimed they just wanted a "standard" backdrop of flags, etc., for the president's speech. But others pointed out that the flags could easily have been displayed without covering over the name of Christ with black plywood boards.

Anyway, I agree that Trump's order to hide the USS John McCain was petty and rude, but I can't help but notice your hypocrisy. You had no problem with Obama covering up the name of Christ at Georgetown University, but you post a thread about Trump covering up McCain's name on a ship.
Were they afraid Obama would throw a tantrum if he saw religious signage?

Three days-old "news"...Grow the fuck up.

The attention whore OP can't even put it in the proper thread.

You don’t understand the concept of Politics?

You don't understand the concerns of the mods saying over and fucking over again quit making duplicate threads?

Wrong again Tinkerbell

If you check the time and date, you will see my thread was the first on the topic

Three days-old "news"...Grow the fuck up.

The attention whore OP can't even put it in the proper thread.

You don’t understand the concept of Politics?

You don't understand the concerns of the mods saying over and fucking over again quit making duplicate threads?

Wrong again Tinkerbell

If you check the time and date, you will see my thread was the first on the topic

So you don't even read your own thread?

I was addressing Jim H who started a new thread....then it was merged into yours just a few minutes ago.

Duh...

McCain repeatedly stabbed president Trump in the back, you libtards always leave that part out.

McCain was elected to represent his constituents, not the President
And in the end, he ended up representing nobody but himself.....The poster mummy for the repeal of the 17th Amendment.

Forum List

Back