USS John McCain hidden while Trump was in Japan

President Snowflake must be protected

blog_email_uss_mccain.jpg

Where's the rest of it?

Selective editing.

Also no proof it came from Trump.
What do you think came after v/r ?

Do you approve of the White House ordering the ship be out of sight?

It's a dick move if done for the reasons you think it was done.

But it wasn't done, and so far there is no evidence Trump asked for it, so its just more ORANGE MAN BAD shit.

Another issue is does thing thing still have a giant hole in it? Is it drydocked for repairs still?
Of course Trump will lie and blame underlings. That is his MO

But it came from the White House. It appears there was quite a bit of discussion on the McCain. Important enough for demanding that it be out of sight be verified.

Embarrassing for the White House to be so petty

Kind of like not inviting the President to the funeral petty?

It came from an office in the White House, the Military Office.

But keep assuming the worst to keep this 5 minute smear running.
White House Military Office is where?

Where's the rest of it?

Selective editing.

Also no proof it came from Trump.

But it wasn't done, and so far there is no evidence Trump asked for it, so its just more ORANGE MAN BAD shit.

Another issue is does thing thing still have a giant hole in it? Is it drydocked for repairs still?

But it came from the White House. It appears there was quite a bit of discussion on the McCain. Important enough for demanding that it be out of sight be verified.

The White House has many different "Offices". Does Trump interact with them directly, or is it handled via the White House Bureaucracy?

And considering the small size of the White House itself, I wouldn't be surprised if the Military office was in another building, the Marine Barracks comes to mind.

The White House has many different "Offices". Does Trump interact with them directly, or is it handled via the White House Bureaucracy?

And considering the small size of the White House itself, I wouldn't be surprised if the Military office was in another building, the Marine Barracks comes to mind.
It seems the White House Military Office is very sensitive about the USS McCain

So much so that they insisted on verification it would be out of sight

Maybe we should expect similar respect for the USS Trump

Of course trump denied it....which mean a lot coming from the man that Lies like he is breathing....

The USS trump will be a Sewage Barge....

Of course trump denied it....which mean a lot coming from the man that Lies like he is breathing....
Reflects on the credibility of our President

Most Presidents have earned the benefit of the doubt
Trump has used up his........Trust me on this

The USS trump will be a Sewage Barge....
But a Gold Plated one

FACT CHECK: Did the White House Ask the Navy to Keep the USS John S. McCain 'Out of Sight' for Trump's Visit?

Despite the plausibility of the May 2019 news reports, and the reliability of their sources, without being able to view the email correspondence in question, and without clear, on-the-record confirmation by either the White House, Navy, or Air Force, we cannot definitively verify the accuracy of the core claim contained in those news reports. Until then, we issue a rating of “Unproven.”

Another day........more TDS.............

I have reports from people that the Op in this thread is a homosexual, and likes farm animals........I have no facts to back up these reports, but since I know the Op is a deranged Liberal then IT MUST BE TRUE........Therefore, he must prove himself innocent of these crimes........The burden of ............proof of NOT BEING ONE..........is ON HIM.......

Another day of left is right......Up is down ...........backwards is forwards..........

The tactics of a delusional left wing butt hurt clowns.

Unproven is the best you can do?
Sounds like the Mueller Report

You mean the report that cost over 20 million dollars with all the top agencies of the government assets ..........that couldn't find anything to charge Trump with report..........

LOL

Hi Homo...........I can't disclose my sources.........but.........that isn't necessary anymore..........by the Lunatic Fringe Left rules..........

:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

You mean the report that cost over 20 million dollars with all the top agencies of the government assets ..........that couldn't find anything to charge Trump with report..........

LOL

Hi Homo...........I can't disclose my sources.........but.........that isn't necessary anymore..........by the Lunatic Fringe Left rules..........

Actually, Mueller said he was not authorized to charge a President and that it was up to Congress

LOL

Actually, Mueller said he was not authorized to charge a President and that it was up to Congress
Done so to try to avoid getting hauled before congress............in the next round of the Mickey Mouse Club.

DOJ takes these reports to see if crimes were committed.................Going to the house is just another political show for the 2020 election and nothing more.

If they had anything substantial at all.........it would already be proceeding........

LOL

Facts are not important. They are firmly rooted in the delusional alternate fact. Just repeating Trump's lies over and over.

LOL

Facts are not important. They are firmly rooted in the delusional alternate fact. Just repeating Trump's lies over and over.
Show me the email and confirmation of the policy and who did it.

Until then.........It's NOT PROVEN..........

Just another TDS day............

USS McCain being covered up

Notice all the invisible workers doing maintenance

im-77946

LOL

Trump himself confirmed direction came from the White House

im-77946
extended weekend...........Only duty personnel would be onboard............and most work is maintenance inside the ship.........Not on the stern..............

The tarp is suspect..........Unusual that the ships are not facing the same direction..........In my time they would always face the same way.....

Pictures doesn't reflect their location in regards to the Wasp........where is it...........I served over 3 years on it.

LOL

Trump himself confirmed direction came from the White House
He stated he didn't know about it...........saying some may have requested it...........doesn't make it so..........That email.........isn't verified .........I could type that myself.............

What the hell is the talk STRAY VOLTAGE..........doesn't sound like normal talk to me...........but then again.........the military has probably changed a lot since I've been in..........

How the hell do you HIDE A DDG.............LOL

How sadly true your statement is.

It is so hilarious hypocritical of the tRUMPsters to back him and then on the same breath call someone that joined the service and fought in a war as a traitor.

And they give a free ride to the pile of dog excrement that allowed someone to phony up medical problem to get out of service.

One is a brave patriot and the other is a pile of chicken/dog shit.
--------------------------------- 17 years in a widdle war in the middle east whereas my Dad and Uncles killed them ALL in ww2 [a world war] in 2 theaters of war in what 4-5 years . And the 'nazis and japan' had state of the art weapons comparable to USA weapons during ww2 . These enemies in the middle east today have junk compared to WW2 nazi and 'jap' weapons that were used in WW2 BoilerMaker .

Perpetual war is coveted by pols and their war machine masters .

Now they want to target Iran since Afghanistan is soooo last year.

im-77946
extended weekend...........Only duty personnel would be onboard............and most work is maintenance inside the ship.........Not on the stern..............

The tarp is suspect..........Unusual that the ships are not facing the same direction..........In my time they would always face the same way.....

Pictures doesn't reflect their location in regards to the Wasp........where is it...........I served over 3 years on it.

It was a weekend
Why would they remove the tarp and barge after the email was publicized?
Didn’t they have more work to do after Trump left?

The email said the McCain needed to be out of sight
They couldn’t move it, so what other way could they have obstructed the sight

Forum List

Back