USS John McCain hidden while Trump was in Japan

Now I am wondering why the tarp was covering the name on Friday, day before his visit?

Isn't the ship in dry dock?

If welding is going on, there has to be tarps.

Why do you need tarps to weld?

To stop people passing by from getting flashed?

When was the last time you welded something or was by someone welding in a commercial/industrial setting?
He insulted all POWs

Now I am wondering why the tarp was covering the name on Friday, day before his visit?

When was the last time you welded something or was by someone welding in a commercial/industrial setting?
He insulted all POWs

No, you think he insulted all POW's. Now what the POW's think is more material, but you don't speak for them.

Typical progressive blather about talking for other people, or other things.

He insulted all POWs

No, you think he insulted all POW's. Now what the POW's think is more material, but you don't speak for them.

When he said he preferred people that did not get captured was he not speaking of all POWs?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

He insulted all POWs

I prefer those who were not captured

An insult to all in uniform

He insulted all POWs

When he said he preferred people that did not get captured was he not speaking of all POWs?

He was trying to insult McCain. I leave it up to other POW's to decide how they take it.

Speaking for others is another bullshit political tactic. I refuse to play that game.

He insulted all POWs

According to a person who has an axe to grind about Trump anyway.

Let them decide.

He insulted all POWs

He was trying to insult McCain. I leave it up to other POW's to decide how they take it.

Speaking for others is another bullshit political tactic. I refuse to play that game.

McCain is singular
Those is plural

When did you serve in the Navy? How many welding operations did you see on board ships?

I served in the Navy for 12 years active duty, mostly as an engineer. I took my ships through an SRA and complex overhaul. I never saw a tarp being used. Sailors know not to stare at it without proper protection! You are as full of shit as a Christmas turkey!
160113-D-HV319-069.JPG

Oh, my God! Where is the tarp?

DSC00963-768x576.jpg

Oh, no! Where is the tarp? (Yeah, I know he is cutting!)

He insulted all POWs

According to a person who has an axe to grind about Trump anyway.

Let them decide.
Is this your view of patriotism?

02-CPAC-Trump-Hugs-Flag.w700.h700.jpg

He insulted all POWs

McCain is singular
Those is plural

Arguing what "is' is again?

When did you serve in the Navy? How many welding operations did you see on board ships?

I served in the Navy for 12 years active duty, mostly as an engineer. I took my ships through an SRA and complex overhaul. I never saw a tarp being used. Sailors know not to stare at it without proper protection! You are as full of shit as a Christmas turkey!
160113-D-HV319-069.JPG

DSC00963-768x576.jpg

And here is an industrial welding tarp.

Plus the 2nd guy is cutting, not welding.

s-l1000.jpg

He insulted all POWs

McCain is singular
Those is plural

Arguing what "is' is again?
Just explaining the English language

160113-D-HV319-069.JPG

DSC00963-768x576.jpg

And here is an industrial welding tarp.

Plus the 2nd guy is cutting, not welding.

s-l1000.jpg
Does it say John McCain behind there?

They did not put a tarp up for welding. They were complying with the directive to hide the ship while Trump was there

Forum List

Back