USS Theodore Roosevelt - leaving Israel

Sherlock Holmes

Gold Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 1, 2024
The US has announced the return of the aircraft carrier which it seems, sends a loud signal to the Israelis.

1726159366624.png

1726159398238.png

Might the iron clad unconditional submissiveness to Israel be starting to change?

The US has announced the return of the aircraft carrier which it seems, sends a loud signal to the Israelis.

View attachment 1010431

View attachment 1010433

Might the iron clad unconditional submissiveness to Israel be starting to change?
Good catch! It could be that it's sending a message or it could be that the crisis situation is under control. It would mean that the Zionists aren't going to escalate against Iran to a point at which America's military will be necessary.

And here's a wild card possibility: It's not really going home and the big time fireworks are about to start, that will include Russia and China?

The thing is, the Zionist regime isn't going to give up on their land grab. Not yet at least.

Great topic!

Just one more possibility: An aircraft carrier is leaving because a war is planned and air craft carriers are sitting ducks because of the latest in missile technology. Iran's does better than Mach 15 while Russia and China aren't saying.

Just one more possibility: An aircraft carrier is leaving because a war is planned and air craft carriers are sitting ducks because of the latest in missile technology. Iran's does better than Mach 15 while Russia and China aren't saying.
Yes, that crossed my mind, some of these advanced missiles could probably destroy an aircraft carrier, impossible to defend against - I wonder...If the US lost an aircraft carrier it would be bad for the democrats as we approach an election!

Yes, that crossed my mind, some of these advanced missiles could probably destroy an aircraft carrier, impossible to defend against - I wonder...If the US lost an aircraft carrier it would be bad for the democrats as we approach an election!
Yeah, but maybe not 'destroy', but put holes in the flight deck so that nothing can get off.
I can't really speculate with any accuracy in the last week or so, due to my sources being more involved with the Ukraine's rout from the Kursk, and the Ukraine losing 1500 to 2500 soldiers daily.

Although I have little doubt now that the two wars are obviously now one.

Forum List

Back