🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Uvalde Parents shamefully dishonor the memory of their daughter

Seriously? You're daughter isn't even cold yet an your on TV spooning for the Gun Control Freaks? I wonder what they were paid and please don't tell me they weren't paid.
So if the Uvalde shooter entered the school with a pistol and only shot one person would it still be an issue?
If he entered with a sling shot and a bag full of steel ball bearings would it still be an issue?
If he entered with a crossbow? A hammer? An axe? ..... you see the problem here right?
You can't take away freedom in the name of safety and think that you're going to have more safety because it's a lie....you won't.

These folks should be ashamed of themselves...they are living free in a country that fought its way to that freedom. Would they prefer living in Ukraine perhaps?
That freedom was hard earned with firearms...plain and simple. If there were second amendment laws in the place of their origin ( South America? ) Maybe they wouldn't have had to move?
Annnnd if it is so bad here then I recommend they go back to where their daughter would have been safer ( yeah right). Interestingly it was one of their fellow travelers that did the damage.

Shut up you murdering freak. I am glad the parents are trying to do something about the madness that is guns. None of these items kill as many people as the weapons that right wing fascists use.

Seriously? You're daughter isn't even cold yet an your on TV spooning for the Gun Control Freaks? I wonder what they were paid and please don't tell me they weren't paid.
So if the Uvalde shooter entered the school with a pistol and only shot one person would it still be an issue?
If he entered with a sling shot and a bag full of steel ball bearings would it still be an issue?
If he entered with a crossbow? A hammer? An axe? ..... you see the problem here right?
You can't take away freedom in the name of safety and think that you're going to have more safety because it's a lie....you won't.

These folks should be ashamed of themselves...they are living free in a country that fought its way to that freedom. Would they prefer living in Ukraine perhaps?
That freedom was hard earned with firearms...plain and simple. If there were second amendment laws in the place of their origin ( South America? ) Maybe they wouldn't have had to move?
Annnnd if it is so bad here then I recommend they go back to where their daughter would have been safer ( yeah right). Interestingly it was one of their fellow travelers that did the damage.

What a nauseating, classless post and thread. You're really going downhill, lately.

You are the freaking nutcase. A murdering bastard. This is not about constitutional rights.
You are confused Moon Bat.

I have never murdered anyone.

I was given a gun at one time and told to shoot people but it was at the orders of the Federal government.

Taking away the right to keep and bear arms is sure as hell a Constitutional issue. A big one. Go look it up. I shit you not.

You stupid uneducated Moon Bats don't know any more about the Constitution than you know about History, Economics, Biology, Climate Science or Ethics.

Commies, deviants, gimps, dopers,and sociopaths destroyed the culture and social mores, and now the scum are whining about the results. Fuck them, they're garbage.

Too bad Moon Bat that the Heller case said that the right to keep and bear arms is an individual liberty and not connected to any membership in any organization. That must really suck for you being the law of the land, huh? You going to go cry about it more now after shedding all those Libtard tears because Rittenhouse was found innocent?

You are one sick puppy, aren't you?

I am amazed how you think a bad court ruling is sancrosanct.

80% of us don't own guns, and we're tired of sharing our streets with gun-toting crazy people. Heck, even most gun owners are.

Shut up you murdering freak. I am glad the parents are trying to do something about the madness that is guns. None of these items kill as many people as the weapons that right wing fascists use.
There are many parents who are working hard to get armed teachers into the classroom.
Your killer is a lefty btw.

Until we do. You see, the ironic thing is, the more you push back on sensible gun laws that would keep stuff like this from happening, the more you get people against guns in general.

Horseshit.

Only retarded leftards are "against guns in general".

Gun owners are only 20% of the population. The majority makes rules the rest of us don't like all the time... that's called civilization. Maybe you've heard of it.

BULLSHIT.

Stop lying, you retarded leftist troll.

The rot is teaching people that their problems could be resolved with guns. Salvador Ramos without guns is just an angry kid who was going to have to learn how to deal. Salvador Ramos with guns is someone who was going down and taking a lot of kids with him.
Stupid fucktard, someone who wants to kill random children isn't going to stop because he can't find a gun.

Why are leftards so goddamn stupid?

Horseshit.

Really?

1654077516095.png

Stupid fucktard, someone who wants to kill random children isn't going to stop because he can't find a gun.

No, but if he's reduced to strangling them one at a time, it's going to take him a while... enough time for some adults to wrestle his ass to the ground and give him an attitude adjustment.

Horseshit.

BULLSHIT.

Stop lying, you retarded leftist troll.

They are unwitting slaves of the globalist movement and believe whatever they are told to believe with a religious fervor.
There are far more deaths from inner city pistol shootings ever damn day of the week but you don't see them in the cities demanding
Pistol confiscation because it is to their advantage that the ganga are armed.

Near all of this mayhem is from Progs.

Near all of this mayhem is from Progs.

Yeah like take interview money over their daughters dead body...murdered by a lefty....so they can lie about righty. But it's money...so no tears,...just gimme dem bucks bitch!

They are unwitting slaves of the globalist movement and believe whatever they are told to believe with a religious fervor.
There are far more deaths from inner city pistol shootings ever damn day of the week but you don't see them in the cities demanding
Pistol confiscation because it is to their advantage that the ganga are armed.

Oh yeah. Revive the New World Order and illuminati conspiracy.

Forum List

Back