🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Uvalde Parents shamefully dishonor the memory of their daughter

lol

You've been trying for 200 years already.

How's that going for you?

Actually, most of our history, we had common sense gun laws. This craziness of the National Rampage Association has only gone on since 1977 when the crazies took over.

Was he an American citizen? Take his guns because he's a nutcase. Not because we are disarming Americans.

There's no good reason why Americans who aren't cops or soldiers to have these kinds of weapons.

Autos arent protected in the Bill of Rights, guns are

I'm all for well-regulated militias. I was a member of one for years.

There's no good reason why Americans who aren't cops or soldiers to have these kinds of weapons.
Yeah really?

In a country where the cops kneel for communists?

Hey pal - newsflash - EVERYONE is a soldier.

During the Rodney King riots, the cops were nowhere to be seen and the NG took four days to get there

And you say I have "no reason" to protect my family? What planet are you from?

Yeah really?

In a country where the cops kneel for communists?

Hey pal - newsflash - EVERYONE is a soldier.

As someone who WAS a soldier for 11 years of his life, I'm calling bullshit. No, most people aren't soldiers and soldiers are really only effective as part of a unit.

During the Rodney King riots, the cops were nowhere to be seen and the NG took four days to get there

Shame on the mayor and the state for not being ready for what happened, then. The Guard should have been called out before the verdict was delivered.

And you say I have "no reason" to protect my family? What planet are you from?

a gun in the home is 43 times more likely to kill a household member than a bad guy.

“well-regulated militias” is an observation

“Shall not be infringed” is a constitutional right

The Second and Third Amendment were about militias, not individual rights. Except we've forgotten the third with militarized police, and misinterpreted the second as allowing armed civilians.

As someone who WAS a soldier for 11 years of his life, I'm calling bullshit. No, most people aren't soldiers and soldiers are really only effective as part of a unit.

Shame on the mayor and the state for not being ready for what happened, then. The Guard should have been called out before the verdict was delivered.

a gun in the home is 43 times more likely to kill a household member than a bad guy.

The Second and Third Amendment were about militias, not individual rights. Except we've forgotten the third with militarized police, and misinterpreted the second as allowing armed civilians.
The author of the second amendment - george mason - defined the militia as “ whole people except for a few public officials.”

The author of the second amendment - george mason - defined the militia as “ whole people except for a few public officials.”

i'm sure he didn't mean slaves or native Americans. Or the great unwashed.

You see, only the affluent could afford guns back then. They were very expensive to make, about the equivalent to one month's salary for a skilled craftsman.

Someone who wants kids protected. Unlike you you piece of shit. Obviously you have no children. And since you think it’s funny to want kids protected, double fuck you asshole.

There have been 6 massacres in Texas since Abbott has been governor. He makes the same speech after every massacre. It's not enough to pay lip service to the problem. I have children and grandchildren..

Seriously? You're daughter isn't even cold yet an your on TV spooning for the Gun Control Freaks? I wonder what they were paid and please don't tell me they weren't paid.
So if the Uvalde shooter entered the school with a pistol and only shot one person would it still be an issue?
If he entered with a sling shot and a bag full of steel ball bearings would it still be an issue?
If he entered with a crossbow? A hammer? An axe? ..... you see the problem here right?
You can't take away freedom in the name of safety and think that you're going to have more safety because it's a lie....you won't.

These folks should be ashamed of themselves...they are living free in a country that fought its way to that freedom. Would they prefer living in Ukraine perhaps?
That freedom was hard earned with firearms...plain and simple. If there were second amendment laws in the place of their origin ( South America? ) Maybe they wouldn't have had to move?
Annnnd if it is so bad here then I recommend they go back to where their daughter would have been safer ( yeah right). Interestingly it was one of their fellow travelers that did the damage.

If the 2nd amendment was a good thing, other countries would want the same. It`s been a daily disaster.

i'm sure he didn't mean slaves or native Americans. Or the great unwashed.

You see, only the affluent could afford guns back then. They were very expensive to make, about the equivalent to one month's salary for a skilled craftsman.
Slaves? No

The great unwashed?

Sure

And your economic knowledge of that period is totally wrong

Hey, asshole, I'm pretty sure I was very clear when I said I hope your kids WEREN'T ever in that situation.

Exactly how fucking retarded are you?

Explain to me how more bureaucracy is going to make anything safer?

Eat my shit, cum-guzzler.

My daughter was a freshman at Santana High School in 2001, so I'm going to go out on a limb and suggest that my opinion means a fuck of a lot more than yours, you ignorant little simp. I've dealt with this shit first hand. I've had to hold my hysterical 14 year old daughter and explain to her why two of her friends were dead, and why another of her friends killed them, and I sure the fuck didn't blame a lack of bureaucracy for it.

I'd expect that from scumbag pieces of human shit like you...

Blame the gun?

Have you ever actually read any of my posts? I can't believe that you have because, if you had, you'd know my stance on blaming inanimate objects. I don't do it.

Ever.

Find me a single post where I have ever blamed a gun for killing anyone and I'll buy you a house, dickbag.

I'm a strong supporter of the 2nd Amendment who owns well over 40 firearms which will never, ever, kill anyone on their own.

Goddam, you're a vile piece of shit. I weep for your loved ones...
Post reported

He did not. He could legally own the gun, (it could be gifted, or legally purchased in another state) but the law prohibited using/carrying the gun or he, himself, purchasing the gun, is what I've read up on it.... In that particular state.
He obtained the gun LEGALLY

Seriously? You're daughter isn't even cold yet an your on TV spooning for the Gun Control Freaks? I wonder what they were paid and please don't tell me they weren't paid.
So if the Uvalde shooter entered the school with a pistol and only shot one person would it still be an issue?
If he entered with a sling shot and a bag full of steel ball bearings would it still be an issue?
If he entered with a crossbow? A hammer? An axe? ..... you see the problem here right?
You can't take away freedom in the name of safety and think that you're going to have more safety because it's a lie....you won't.

These folks should be ashamed of themselves...they are living free in a country that fought its way to that freedom. Would they prefer living in Ukraine perhaps?
That freedom was hard earned with firearms...plain and simple. If there were second amendment laws in the place of their origin ( South America? ) Maybe they wouldn't have had to move?
Annnnd if it is so bad here then I recommend they go back to where their daughter would have been safer ( yeah right). Interestingly it was one of their fellow travelers that did the damage.

That county, being mostly Illegal Hispanics is strongly Democrat. They need their welfare checks and the Democrats deliver.

Unlike the great majority of rural Texas counties the shitheads went for Biden in 2020. That shows you what shitheads they are.

They will parrot the Democrat filth. Fuck the parents for using their child's death for political statement. It is despicable.

Post reported

LOL!

Whassamatta, Kitten?? Does your pussy hurt?

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that the mods will find no issue, whatsoever, with me saying I hope your children are never in such a situation. Mine was, you see, and it's bad. It's really fucking bad...

That county, being mostly Illegal Hispanics is strongly Democrat. They need their welfare checks and the Democrats deliver.

Unlike the great majority of rural Texas counties the shitheads went for Biden in 2020. That shows you what shitheads they are.

They will parrot the Democrat filth. Fuck the parents for using their child's death for political statement. It is despicable.

The tip-off was that they cheered Bi-Dung when he departed 'the Beast'.

Burrito's for everybody.....!!!

Forum List

Back