🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Uvalde Parents shamefully dishonor the memory of their daughter

I’m all for it. How do we do that? If they publish manifestos, do they get put under surveillance? Visited by law enforcement with warrants to search and seize? Sincerely.
The experts think these killers and misfits are radicalized online and share their manifestos.. adding to them or amending them as they go. I don't know much else, but there have been 6 of these massacres since Abbott has been governor.

Wouldn't you think Nadine El-bawab and Marina Salinas would leave the parents alone to grieve by themselves? Nope, left wingers never let a tragedy go to waste. I bet Salinas and El-bawab never visited Chicago.

We have cities larger than some of those countries.

Believing that something will work here because it worked in some country that's 1/50th the size of the United States is stupid...

We have cities larger than some of those countries.

Believing that something will work here because it worked in some country that's 1/50th the size of the United States is stupid...
What does size have to do with it? Why have any laws at since we have such a large population?

One thing London does is punish assaults by lowering the bar as to what constitutes a crime. Stronger laws against violence is always a good thing.

What does size have to do with it? Why have any laws at since we have such a large population?
Because implementing something on a small scale is far easier than implementing on a scale 50 times larger.

Please don't tell me you need to have that explained to you...

Limit the number of guns people can own. Limit ammunition. Expand background checks. Make buyers explain and justify their need for a weapon in writing.
That is SO fucking stupid!

Anyone - and I do mean ANYONE - can walk down to the corner and buy an untraceable weapon for 100 dollars.

Lefties are such idiots sometimes...

Unless you are a combat veteran, then you didn't fight for these freedoms, either.

The problem is, the Constitution is not a suicide pact. Because our current courts confuse the Militia Amendment for an unlimited right to gun ownership, this is why we have a problem.

Was there a good reason why Salvador Ramos should have had two military grade weapons? He wasn't in a militia, he wasn't in the Army, and he wasn't a police officer.
Was he an American citizen? Take his guns because he's a nutcase. Not because we are disarming Americans.

The bill is lip service to the cruel reality. Texas has had 6 gun massacres since Abbott has been governor.

Abbot’s bill goes to the heart of the problem - a generation of children driven insane by modern liberal culture

Forum List

Back