🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Uvalde Parents shamefully dishonor the memory of their daughter

what is a "military grade weapon"?

How about " A weapon that was specifically developed for the military for use on a battlefield", which is exactly what the AR-15/M16 was.

Now, yes, the AR-15 has a different sear that prevents it from being fired on full-automatic mode, but in all other aspects, it's a military grade weapon, designed for range, accuracy, and killing power.

The main design aspect of the AR-15/M16 was to have a weapon with the same killing power of the M-14, but with a smaller caliber of ammo so that soldiers could carry more ammo on long range patrols (replacing the 7.62mm with a 5.56mm round.)

Or as my drill sergeant used to say, "The M16 is a 22. It's good for killing varmints.... like Russians!" (Ah the good old days when Russians were our enemies and we didn't have presidents selling out to them.)

That was awesome! Thanks! I love your rants, they are so much fun.

All this to avoid admitting you have no idea what was in the bill you spoke of.

You and those like you are the reason these forums are so much fun.
I’ve admitted nothing you illiterate fuck. Trying to claim victory after being exposed as not caring one lick about a kid’s life unless you can whine. So you don’t want kids protected. No surprise from a retarded coward like you. People like you are the reason this country will sweep out your fellow leftards come November. Best hope you never meet a parent who sees you laughing about kids dying. You won’t make it through the encounter without a horrific beating...

Someone who wants kids protected. Unlike you you piece of shit. Obviously you have no children. And since you think it’s funny to want kids protected, double fuck you asshole.

How does more bureaucracy protect kids?

I don't suspect you're actually going to be able to answer that, but the question needs to be asked...

Yet your boy Upchuck Schumer blocked a bi-partisan school security bill. So you can just STFU since you care only about gun grabbing and give not one single f**k about kid’s safety.
And you don't understand why rational people don't want to put a bandaid on a broken leg.

I don't suspect you're actually going to be able to answer that, but the question needs to be asked...
Protecting kids should be a high priority. I don’t suspect you understand that, but I’ll put it out there anyway.....

I’ve admitted nothing you illiterate fuck. Trying to claim victory after being exposed as not caring one lick about a kid’s life unless you can whine. So you don’t want kids protected. No surprise from a retarded coward like you. People like you are the reason this country will sweep out your fellow leftards come November. Best hope you never meet a parent who sees you laughing about kids dying. You won’t make it through the encounter without a horrific beating...
More vicious lies. Innocent people are paying the price for your gun fetish.

I am laughing at you and your faux outrage, nothing else.

Your internet bad ass routine is comedy gold

and you still do not know what was in the bill you spoke of

More vicious lies. Innocent people are paying the price for your gun fetish.
Here’s the thing Sparky, I don’t own any guns. Don’t need them. But the Second Amendment is there in black and white. I support that, and you think that is the cause of these incidents?

I am laughing at you and your faux outrage, nothing else.

Your internet bad ass routine is comedy gold

and you still do not know what was in the bill you spoke of
I’ve embarrassed you more times than I can count. As have a lot of other posters. No shitstain, you’re laughing at protecting kids. Making you an asshole with a special spot reserved in Hell. Faux outrage? Coming from a coward like you, I’ll just laugh at you as you continue being clueless about reality.

Protecting kids should be a high priority. I don’t suspect you understand that, but I’ll put it out there anyway.....

Hey, dumbass, where have said that protecting kids shouldn't be a high priority?

Maybe you're a retard and have problems understanding simple questions, so I'll ask again with big letters:

It's fine if you're unable to answer the question (and that certainly seems to be the case), but you shouldn't pretend that you're smart enough to know what others are thinking...

Here’s the thing Sparky, I don’t own any guns. Don’t need them. But the Second Amendment is there in black and white. I support that, and you think that is the cause of these incidents?
It's not the second amendment. It's vicious political lies, crackpot militias, conspiracy theories, sovereign citizens and defense of unlimited guns and ammunition.

Hey, dumbass, where have said that protecting kids shouldn't be a high priority?

Maybe you're a retard and have problems understanding simple questions, so I'll ask again with big letters:

It's fine if you're unable to answer the question (and that certainly seems to be the case), but you shouldn't pretend that you're smart enough to know what others are thinking...
Take your own advice about not knowing what others are thinking. Then maybe you won’t look like a retard. Your own words mark you as not caring. You worry about bureaucracy and I’ll protect my kids.

Take your own advice about not knowing what others are thinking. Then maybe you won’t look like a retard. Your own words mark you as not caring. You worry about bureaucracy and I’ll protect my kids.

Dear lord, you're a breeder. That saddens me.

I'm not the one worried about more bureaucracy. You're the one who wants that. I hope you're kids are never in an active shooter situation, because more laws aren't going to help them.

Face it, dickhead: you're nothing but a complete failure at answering simple questions.

Got it.

Here's the deal: More bureaucracy won't protect kids, and I defy you to demonstrate otherwise?

I'm absolutely in favor of protecting kids, dipshit, so fuck you. Unlike you, though, I'm smart enough to understand that more bureaucracy isn't the way to do that.

You're stupid and ignorant enough to think that it will.

We have guns laws out the ass right now, and people are still getting killed. That, alone, is all the evidence anyone with an IQ which exceeds their shoe size understands.

And then there's you...

Deputy Felix Rubio was on scene shortly after gunman arrived. Deputy Rubio has declined to meet Governor Greg Abbott, supports gun restrictions, and is asking elected officials to ban AR-15 rifles. Typical stupid confused Moon Bat, this one with an uniform.

Deputy Rubio was one of the chickenshits that fucked around for an hour while the gunman killed the kids didn't have the courage to go after the shooter.

1653830523525.png

Seriously? You're daughter isn't even cold yet an your on TV spooning for the Gun Control Freaks? I wonder what they were paid and please don't tell me they weren't paid.
So if the Uvalde shooter entered the school with a pistol and only shot one person would it still be an issue?
If he entered with a sling shot and a bag full of steel ball bearings would it still be an issue?
If he entered with a crossbow? A hammer? An axe? ..... you see the problem here right?
You can't take away freedom in the name of safety and think that you're going to have more safety because it's a lie....you won't.

These folks should be ashamed of themselves...they are living free in a country that fought its way to that freedom. Would they prefer living in Ukraine perhaps?
That freedom was hard earned with firearms...plain and simple. If there were second amendment laws in the place of their origin ( South America? ) Maybe they wouldn't have had to move?
Annnnd if it is so bad here then I recommend they go back to where their daughter would have been safer ( yeah right). Interestingly it was one of their fellow travelers that did the damage.

You know, I am an owner of multiple firearms. Strong supporter of the Second Amendment. That being said, my message to you and anyone else who question the motivation of these parents is very simple... Fuck you. Until you have lost a child, for any reason, suffered the agony of that loss, the anguish, the wish to die yourself... until you have felt everything a parent feels from such a loss, shut the fuck up. You have no place to question them. None. Fuck you.

Forum List

Back