Uvalde Parents shamefully dishonor the memory of their daughter

Conservatives agree. Turns the schools back over to the states like it should be. The dems will never let it happen because of the union votes.

Yet it is a self proclaimed conservative arguing for more Fed Govt bureaucracy, as well as the party of "conservatives" that pushed the bill.

IT's fun to watch the right wing flop sweat that we might finally do something about guns in this country.

Hahaha.....not gonna happen.
Truth is the murder rate is down not up.
Oh yes....it's up in the high population Democrat cities....but that's all.

Good bye.

JO

Please, I'd love for just one anti-gun numbnut to explain how more laws banning guns is going to keep us safe from criminals.

You know, "criminals"? People who don't abide by the law? Yeah, those guys.

Thanks so much...
If Texas had the same law that Florida instituted in 2018 banning those ar15 type guns from purchase for those under 21, this particular gruesome mass murder, likely would not have happened.

If there had been a 4 week waiting period for these type of guns, it would not have happened, because school would have been already recessed for summer by the time he got them..

There is just two examples above, that could have prevented this incident s tragic results.

If Texas had the same law that Florida instituted in 2018 banning those ar15 type guns from purchase for those under 21, this particular gruesome mass murder, likely would not have happened.

If there had been a 4 week waiting period for these type of guns, it would not have happened, because school would have been already recessed for summer by the time he got them..

There is just two examples above, that could have prevented this incident s tragic results.

Oh, I disagree.

Cocaine is illegal in Florida. That notwithstanding, with three or four phone calls I'm rather certain I could have a kilo of it on my coffee table.

I have no doubt that the shooter still would've obtained the guns he used. He just would've gotten them illegally. That happens, you know. After all, it wasn't too long ago that Kyle Rittenhouse illegally obtained a gun due to his age, and it was relatively simple for him to do.

Believing that the shooting wouldn't have happened is naive...

Oh, I disagree.

Cocaine is illegal in Florida. That notwithstanding, with three or four phone calls I'm rather certain I could have a kilo of it on my coffee table.

I have no doubt that the shooter still would've obtained the guns he used. He just would've gotten them illegally. That happens, you know. After all, it wasn't too long ago that Kyle Rittenhouse illegally obtained a gun due to his age, and it was relatively simple for him to do.

Believing that the shooting wouldn't have happened is naive...
Rittenhouse did not illegally purchase his gun.

He obtained the gun illegally...
He did not. He could legally own the gun, (it could be gifted, or legally purchased in another state) but the law prohibited using/carrying the gun or he, himself, purchasing the gun, is what I've read up on it.... In that particular state.

Last edited:
He did not. He could legally own the gun, (it could be gifted, or legally purchased in another state) but the law prohibited using/carrying the gun or he, himself, purchasing the gun, is what I've read up on it.... In that particular state.

The point is that he couldn't walk into the store himself and buy it. He had to have a friend do it. That's what happened.

And it happened in pretty short order...

Yet your boy Upchuck Schumer blocked a bi-partisan school security bill. So you can just STFU since you care only about gun grabbing and give not one single f**k about kid’s safety.
Yep.... He's most likely being paid by the globalist to disarm Americans so he can't allow schools to be secure.

Hahaha.....not gonna happen.
Truth is the murder rate is down not up.
Oh yes....it's up in the high population Democrat cities....but that's all.

Uvalde and Buffalo are Democratic cities?

1653855959632.png

Dear lord, you're a breeder. That saddens me.

I'm not the one worried about more bureaucracy. You're the one who wants that. I hope you're kids are never in an active shooter situation, because more laws aren't going to help them.

Face it, dickhead: you're nothing but a complete failure at answering simple questions.

Got it.

Here's the deal: More bureaucracy won't protect kids, and I defy you to demonstrate otherwise?

I'm absolutely in favor of protecting kids, dipshit, so fuck you. Unlike you, though, I'm smart enough to understand that more bureaucracy isn't the way to do that.

You're stupid and ignorant enough to think that it will.

We have guns laws out the ass right now, and people are still getting killed. That, alone, is all the evidence anyone with an IQ which exceeds their shoe size understands.

And then there's you...
Your ignorance about what I think isn’t surprising. Hoping my kids get put in that situation? Fuck off and die pissant. You’re refusal to want anything passed protecting because nobody “bureaucracy” (somebody has to run the program) marks you. Face it asswipe, you are a failure who hates kids. Blame the gun more idiot.

Seriously? You're daughter isn't even cold yet an your on TV spooning for the Gun Control Freaks? I wonder what they were paid and please don't tell me they weren't paid.
So if the Uvalde shooter entered the school with a pistol and only shot one person would it still be an issue?
If he entered with a sling shot and a bag full of steel ball bearings would it still be an issue?
If he entered with a crossbow? A hammer? An axe? ..... you see the problem here right?
You can't take away freedom in the name of safety and think that you're going to have more safety because it's a lie....you won't.

These folks should be ashamed of themselves...they are living free in a country that fought its way to that freedom. Would they prefer living in Ukraine perhaps?
That freedom was hard earned with firearms...plain and simple. If there were second amendment laws in the place of their origin ( South America? ) Maybe they wouldn't have had to move?
Annnnd if it is so bad here then I recommend they go back to where their daughter would have been safer ( yeah right). Interestingly it was one of their fellow travelers that did the damage.

^^^ exhibit A for how far right politics rots your brain from the inside out.

Your ignorance about what I think isn’t surprising. Hoping my kids get put in that situation? Fuck off and die pissant.

Hey, asshole, I'm pretty sure I was very clear when I said I hope your kids WEREN'T ever in that situation.

Exactly how fucking retarded are you?

You’re refusal to want anything passed protecting because nobody “bureaucracy” (somebody has to run the program) marks you.

Explain to me how more bureaucracy is going to make anything safer?

Face it asswipe, you are a failure who hates kids.

Eat my shit, cum-guzzler.

My daughter was a freshman at Santana High School in 2001, so I'm going to go out on a limb and suggest that my opinion means a fuck of a lot more than yours, you ignorant little simp. I've dealt with this shit first hand. I've had to hold my hysterical 14 year old daughter and explain to her why two of her friends were dead, and why another of her friends killed them, and I sure the fuck didn't blame a lack of bureaucracy for it.

I'd expect that from scumbag pieces of human shit like you...

Blame the gun more idiot.

Blame the gun?

Have you ever actually read any of my posts? I can't believe that you have because, if you had, you'd know my stance on blaming inanimate objects. I don't do it.

Ever.

Find me a single post where I have ever blamed a gun for killing anyone and I'll buy you a house, dickbag.

I'm a strong supporter of the 2nd Amendment who owns well over 40 firearms which will never, ever, kill anyone on their own.

Goddam, you're a vile piece of shit. I weep for your loved ones...

Last edited:
These shooters with their manifestos are domestic terrorists. Take their guns away.
I’m all for it. How do we do that? If they publish manifestos, do they get put under surveillance? Visited by law enforcement with warrants to search and seize? Sincerely.

Yet your boy Upchuck Schumer blocked a bi-partisan school security bill. So you can just STFU since you care only about gun grabbing and give not one single f**k about kid’s safety.

The bill is lip service to the cruel reality. Texas has had 6 gun massacres since Abbott has been governor.

Forum List

Back